Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

It Seems Glo Youtube Free Data Streaming Is No Longer Working - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / It Seems Glo Youtube Free Data Streaming Is No Longer Working (1824 Views)

MTN '*556# Is No Longer Working [*310#] Is The New Code / It Seems Glo Has Even disconnected itself before the NIN Deadline / How To Watch Youtube Free On 9mobile: 9mobile Free Youtube Streaming Awoof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Seems Glo Youtube Free Data Streaming Is No Longer Working by exlinkleads(f): 10:49am On Jan 18, 2018
I don't know if anyone have already experienced this and yet decided to keep quiet about it. But as a blogger, I must write almost everything I see both interesting and none interesting. Yet this is my personal experience.

Since 2018, I have noticed that Glo Free YouTube Data streaming which they keep talking about and advertising almost everyday is no longer working. This is not a drill soldiers, it is real. If you try it, they will wipe your data.

When I noticed it first was around 2nd January 2018. I loaded N500 and bundled for 2G. I waited for almost 1:40 am to start YouTube streaming, at least to watch the highlight of matches I missed and I was so comfortable that I was streaming it in HD. After streaming two matches (11min each), one spirit asked me to check my data and lo and behold, Glo don zap almost 300mb comot for my data.

To be honest, na small thing remain I for commit suicide that day ooo. No be joke.

I had to go back to Glo website to read the criteria to qualify for YouTube streaming to be sure and the website said: You have to buy data of N500, N1000 and above to qualify. I had to bundle for another N1000 to make sure my eyes were not deceiving me.

As am writing this message ladies and gents, I just finished watching Chelsea Vs Norwich City match highlights now and glo just zapped 123mb from my data. It is however safe to say that Glo or Data Grand Masters as the call themselves has stopped YouTube data streaming and decided on their own not to inform their valued customers 'as they call us'.

Glo is however lucky that I'm not financially buoyant, I would have sued the living hell out of them and they will pay through their Data.

Grand masters of data my foot.

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2018/01/it-seems-glo-youtube-free-data.html

cc lalasticlala dominique obinoscopy

Re: It Seems Glo Youtube Free Data Streaming Is No Longer Working by Honeyking(m): 10:53am On Jan 18, 2018
I just noticed last night.
Re: It Seems Glo Youtube Free Data Streaming Is No Longer Working by agwom(m): 10:54am On Jan 18, 2018
Thank God i am not using Glo
Re: It Seems Glo Youtube Free Data Streaming Is No Longer Working by manutdadex(m): 11:14am On Jan 18, 2018
Since last week..i was told it is inclusive with you data.. Which means its never free.
Re: It Seems Glo Youtube Free Data Streaming Is No Longer Working by venoc200(m): 11:45am On Jan 18, 2018
i noticed it too...mtn night plan is the only alternative for now
Re: It Seems Glo Youtube Free Data Streaming Is No Longer Working by exlinkleads(f): 10:06am On Jan 19, 2018
lalasticlala
missyb3
obinoscopy
mynd44
Re: It Seems Glo Youtube Free Data Streaming Is No Longer Working by SafetyFirst(m): 1:05am On Aug 14, 2018
Those people are pure thieves.

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Choose Tecno Mobile Over Others. / Tecno Droipad 10 Pro 2 With Remix OS Not Pairing With Keyboard.. Pls Help / Tecno HIOS 5 Review And Its 13 Best New Features

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.