Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Top Rapper Lil Kesh Speaks On Life After YBNL - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top Rapper Lil Kesh Speaks On Life After YBNL (652 Views)

Rico Swavey On Life Support After Ghastly Accident - Management / Rapper Lil Pump Bitten By Snake While Shooting A Music Video / Lil Kesh Joins Massive Management As He Leaves Olamide's YBNL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Rapper Lil Kesh Speaks On Life After YBNL by rhonard(m): 11:16am On Jan 18, 2018
Lil Kesh has spoken out about his controversial exit from YBNL. He insists that leaving Olamide’s label was the right move for him because he is now better off - The musician added that life as a record label owner is tougher as a result of the responsibilities he now has to face It has been two years since Lil Kesh left his former record label YBNL headed by Olamide. There are many who feel his exit was a colossal mistake on his part. But the rapper doesn’t think so. Speaking in a recent interview with Punch, he explained that his career is doing fine and that he has released several hit songs since he left. “I was not scared when I took the step to leave Olamide’s record label. I am never scared; I just knew it was the right move, so I was never scared. So far, I think the steps have helped me more as a person and as a brand. For one, I am a better person mentally and right now, I am not an instrument for the growth of someone’s business. Instead, I am instrumental to my own growth”.

Going further, he said even though life is tougher as a record label owner, he is better off financially and he has grown in every way. “Looking at the financial side as well, it was a good step. I cannot say I would reap what I have sown immediately, but every move I make now is to ensure I have a brighter future. I am doing all this for the future. When I announced that I left Olamide’s record label, some people were skeptical, but I proved them wrong by releasing hit songs.

To me, there was no option of failure; it was a win-win situation. That was my strength and my fans have been so amazing in motivating me. Thanks to my fans. With little effort, the results have always been amazing. Life as a label owner compared to when I was under a record label is good, but I have more responsibilities now. Life is a bit tougher now because of the responsibilities; it depicts growth and leaving YBNL was a very big step in my life”.

Read more: https://entertainment.naija.ng/1146791-top-rapper-lil-kesh-speaks-life-ybnl.html#1146791

Re: Top Rapper Lil Kesh Speaks On Life After YBNL by oladayoxx: 11:19am On Jan 18, 2018
Coming back to read this
Re: Top Rapper Lil Kesh Speaks On Life After YBNL by Vinstel: 11:32am On Jan 18, 2018
This one still dey sing?
Re: Top Rapper Lil Kesh Speaks On Life After YBNL by Amibranki(f): 12:53pm On Jan 18, 2018
kissmy Everyday Crush

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid And Obafemi Martins Seen Partying Together In Lagos / Why The Nigerian Music Industry Might Not Deserve A Talent Like Burna Boy / Bbnaija Update Ifu Calls Tobi A ‘fool’ For Saving Miracle And Nina [day 8 Recap]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.