Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,194 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Big Brother Naija 2018: Ex-Housemates To Return For Reunion Show - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija 2018: Ex-Housemates To Return For Reunion Show (54238 Views)

BBNaija 'Shine Ya Eye' Reunion Show (Live Updates) / BBNaija Lockdown Reunion Show (Live Updates) / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Brother Naija 2018: Ex-Housemates To Return For Reunion Show by CeoNewshelm(m): 12:01pm On Jan 18, 2018
The second edition of the reality show Big Brother Naija which took place in 2017 is no doubt one of the biggest and successful shows in not just Nigeria, but also around the continent as it recorded a huge number of votes from engaging viewers.

The captivating show produced housemates who launched their various careers in the entertainment industry. While we are anticipating the third edition of the show, the organizers have decided to give its viewers something even more exciting. They have announced return of ex-housemates. Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, the host of BBN disclosed this in a statement on his social media page.

According to the media personality, they would be returning for a reunion show to talk about their life after BBN and plans for the future.

He wrote:

"For the first time ever in Big Brother history here, we're bringing back the housemates (from #BBNaija #SeeGobe) for a reunion show. Find out what your favourite ex housemates from last season think about their time on the show, how they feel about each other today and their plans for the future.

They'll be seating here with me every night at 9:30pm (West African time) from Saturday, January 20th to Saturday, January 27th on DStv channel 198 and GOtv channel 29.Trust me, even I wasn't ready for the fire they brought "

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/01/big-brother-naija-announces-return-of.html

1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2018: Ex-Housemates To Return For Reunion Show by doughziay: 12:17pm On Jan 18, 2018
I haven't heard about Kemen in a while.

Beyonce, sorry Miyonse is busy cooking on wake up Nigeria Show.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2018: Ex-Housemates To Return For Reunion Show by Dclique(m): 1:52pm On Jan 18, 2018
Lol Kemen !

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2018: Ex-Housemates To Return For Reunion Show by jdstunt(m): 5:34pm On Jan 18, 2018
Can't wait
Re: Big Brother Naija 2018: Ex-Housemates To Return For Reunion Show by oshe11: 5:34pm On Jan 18, 2018
Bisola be remembering TTT like....

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2018: Ex-Housemates To Return For Reunion Show by ayatt(m): 5:35pm On Jan 18, 2018
Wetin concern me
Re: Big Brother Naija 2018: Ex-Housemates To Return For Reunion Show by ebujany(m): 5:35pm On Jan 18, 2018
Its like APC is the owners of big brother naija? They use the show as a diversion in the mist of herdsmen brouhaha and obvious failure

86 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija 2018: Ex-Housemates To Return For Reunion Show by KosherCapital(m): 5:35pm On Jan 18, 2018
It will be very nice
Re: Big Brother Naija 2018: Ex-Housemates To Return For Reunion Show by LesbianBoy(m): 5:35pm On Jan 18, 2018
Stoopid show! Up till now none of them don blow

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2018: Ex-Housemates To Return For Reunion Show by bedspread: 5:35pm On Jan 18, 2018
It's shows like dis that sells in Today world... a show that advertises immorality and it tendencies... Devil is a Bastard..... Let the Wise not lose focus on wat is before us... it can happen anytime....Let's keep the fire burning!! Let's be Prepared ....
By the Mercy of GOD we will make Heaven, either at Death or the Rapture

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija 2018: Ex-Housemates To Return For Reunion Show by MrPresident1: 5:35pm On Jan 18, 2018
Gifty already hinted us grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2018: Ex-Housemates To Return For Reunion Show by Oblongata: 5:35pm On Jan 18, 2018
Misleading topic

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2018: Ex-Housemates To Return For Reunion Show by oshe11: 5:36pm On Jan 18, 2018
CeoNewshelm:
The second edition of the reality show Big Brother Naija which took place in 2017 is no doubt one of the biggest and successful shows in not just Nigeria, but also around the continent as it recorded a huge number of votes from engaging viewers.

The captivating show produced housemates who launched their various careers in the entertainment industry. While we are anticipating the third edition of the show, the organizers have decided to give its viewers something even more exciting. They have announced return of ex-housemates. Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, the host of BBN disclosed this in a statement on his social media page.

According to the media personality, they would be returning for a reunion show to talk about their life after BBN and plans for the future.

He wrote:

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/01/big-brother-naija-announces-return-of.html

Hope Bisola wud talk about how she sucked TTT like this Nigga belowgrin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2018: Ex-Housemates To Return For Reunion Show by lovingyouhun: 5:36pm On Jan 18, 2018
This will be fun, what has Efe dome with his money? Chai! I will vote well this time, not with pity

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2018: Ex-Housemates To Return For Reunion Show by lovingyouhun: 5:37pm On Jan 18, 2018
This will be fun, what has Efe done with his money? Chai! I will vote well this time, not with pity

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2018: Ex-Housemates To Return For Reunion Show by thedondada(m): 5:37pm On Jan 18, 2018
Bbn.

The oasis of the Nigerian masses. Keep your minds away from the reality of life and focus on a make believe world.

After the show you come back to reality. And await another shot of make believe.

I have argued with my friends that bbn and bba have nothing to offer but they think otherwise.

Like a wise man once said every Mallam to his kettle.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2018: Ex-Housemates To Return For Reunion Show by itsmeurLady(f): 5:37pm On Jan 18, 2018
They have paid them again to come and distract us from Buhari and the issues facing Nigeria... Sha we wee watch and we will still vote Buhari Out Come 2019 #OurMumuhaffpassdo

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2018: Ex-Housemates To Return For Reunion Show by lovingyouhun: 5:38pm On Jan 18, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Stoopid show! Up till now none of them don blow

Na Efe own pain me pass. I vote ehn, Chai

Efe dey force em voice on us, gifty and T. Boss dey do NUDE COMPETITION
the show tire me now sha
Re: Big Brother Naija 2018: Ex-Housemates To Return For Reunion Show by KushyKush: 5:38pm On Jan 18, 2018
Currently watching the recap on TV.

Lol... Brought back memories from the arguments, hate, fights and mockery we had last year on the BBN thread.

I just hope the housemates for this season are actual ones that came for the auditioning. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2018: Ex-Housemates To Return For Reunion Show by Nicklaus619(m): 5:38pm On Jan 18, 2018
Una don dey use style to waste people time again, this is 2018 who bbn don epp since una begin watch am, this is January abeg nah money we come make this year no be time wastage in front of silly tv show cool

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija 2018: Ex-Housemates To Return For Reunion Show by magiki(m): 5:38pm On Jan 18, 2018
Backyard show. How many people dey watch una
Re: Big Brother Naija 2018: Ex-Housemates To Return For Reunion Show by Osinowoosibanjo(m): 5:38pm On Jan 18, 2018
EFE MY MAN.
Re: Big Brother Naija 2018: Ex-Housemates To Return For Reunion Show by Authoreety: 5:38pm On Jan 18, 2018
oshe11:
Hope Bisola wud talk about how sje sucked TTT like this Nigga belowgrin
Na so
Re: Big Brother Naija 2018: Ex-Housemates To Return For Reunion Show by ajoyeleke(m): 5:39pm On Jan 18, 2018
Ahaha repeaters club, dem no dey shame
No wonder our politicians too like repeating, wu nor like beta tin
Re: Big Brother Naija 2018: Ex-Housemates To Return For Reunion Show by Dronedude(m): 5:39pm On Jan 18, 2018
Efe has been disturbing the airway with his sick jams, i mean dont get it twisted, his songs so far are literally annoyingly sick. At a point i asked myself is music by force.

Uriel doing well with her cooking show just that the top she puts on (in a bid to show her flappers)doesnt really attract guys as she wishes but i find myself seriously interested on her reciepe i mean the cooking.

Gifty doing well in somany big boys bedroom and rides. Clubbing is her calling even though age is calling for retirement, last year BBN gave her a fresh start. I advise a loved one does a portrait of her birth certificate in golden frame in her home.

Tboss doing well with photoshoots and endorsments. Seems like the boobs exposure was worth it afterall, just that she decided to venture into nollywood while i was thinking she would also pioneer the p**n industry in Nigeria. Well Vaseline crew keep hoping for the future.

Kemen doing well in akwaibom one time i saw him carrying out gym instruction in a park with elderly ladies, i just smh and continued licking my ice cream atleast them ladies are safe from you know...

Bally that scam is back in his fathers house enjoying Nigeria money.

Bassey hmmm i remember tabling a prayer point for this guy in church with special tithe offering for him to blow. I stumbled on an old movie that boy acted and i was shocked even bbn no fit elevate him status. I knew that free milk he was looking for will land him in nothinless.

Abeg make i sip something others are missing in the picture.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija 2018: Ex-Housemates To Return For Reunion Show by schumastic(m): 5:41pm On Jan 18, 2018
lovingyouhun:
This will be fun, what has Efe done with his money? Chai! I will vote well this time, not with pity

when we told you people back then that the guy won't do anything good with the money except releasing stupid songs, y'all condemned us. can't wait to see Boss lady @Tboss grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2018: Ex-Housemates To Return For Reunion Show by clefstone(m): 5:41pm On Jan 18, 2018
a Tbossesque housemate will win this year's show
Re: Big Brother Naija 2018: Ex-Housemates To Return For Reunion Show by ovoP(m): 5:42pm On Jan 18, 2018
Efe MA Nigga... Unfortunately I may not watch this year's ooo
Re: Big Brother Naija 2018: Ex-Housemates To Return For Reunion Show by Neminc: 5:42pm On Jan 18, 2018
How will this remove the du.llard from aso rock?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija 2018: Ex-Housemates To Return For Reunion Show by herdekunley9ja(m): 5:43pm On Jan 18, 2018
olosho program; D

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seyi Helped Tacha Packed Her Panties (Video) / Man Caught On Camera Sweating On Live TV. See What Happened Next / New Nollywood Movie "Chidimma And The Cucumber"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.