Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

BBNaija: Kiddwaya’s Mother Sheds Tears As She Begs Fans To Vote For Him (Video) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Kiddwaya’s Mother Sheds Tears As She Begs Fans To Vote For Him (Video) (54322 Views)

BBNaija: Daniella Sheds Tears Of Regret For Getting Intimate With Dotun (Video) / BBNaija: Tacha Tells Her Fans To Vote For Her Yellow Chair In The House / Bbnaija: Dee-one Begs Fans To Vote For Him To Return To The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Kiddwaya’s Mother Sheds Tears As She Begs Fans To Vote For Him (Video) by EBMedia: 10:16pm On Aug 25, 2020
IgbereTV reports that mother of Big Brother Naija housemate, Kiddwaya has pleaded with fans to vote her son, Kiddwaya.

She said his good attitude in the house has brought tears to her eyes.

In a video which she shared on social media, she broke down in tears while praising her son for his discipline in the house, adding that he hasn’t forgotten where he came from.

In her words;

“I’m right now overwhelmed. I’m overwhelmed and I’m happy. I’m so happy for Kiddwaya and the discipline and the fact that he hasn’t forgotten where he’s from. The fact that he’s appreciated.

He brought tears to my eyes and I wanted to share this very moment with you. I’m so so overwhelmed. Thank you guys. I might be looking strippy right now but I’m just so grateful to God. Thank you guys. Please vote for him. He has blown my mind off. Thank you.”

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xJQetx95ns

https://igberetvnews.com/1362559/bbnaija-kiddwayas-mum-sheds-tears-begs-fans-vote-video/

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya’s Mother Sheds Tears As She Begs Fans To Vote For Him (Video) by Olunmercy56(f): 10:17pm On Aug 25, 2020
angry

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya’s Mother Sheds Tears As She Begs Fans To Vote For Him (Video) by athaboi(f): 10:21pm On Aug 25, 2020
She's a joke...what will now happen to laycon and co who are still hustling to make it...shebi your son said his bank account fat pass all the house mate join together. He should go and sleep.... laycon all the way

761 Likes 53 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya’s Mother Sheds Tears As She Begs Fans To Vote For Him (Video) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 25, 2020
your son that has no respect for privacy and doing anyhow for viewers should be voted abi

146 Likes 10 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya’s Mother Sheds Tears As She Begs Fans To Vote For Him (Video) by meobizy(f): 10:52pm On Aug 25, 2020
She said his good attitude in the house has brought tears to her eyes.
Naim her and her husband abandon the guy for boarding school from six years of age till he enter uni? She’s only surprised that he became a good person regardless. If she actually trained him then his behaviour won’t surprise her.

100 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya’s Mother Sheds Tears As She Begs Fans To Vote For Him (Video) by Made4naijalove: 1:21am On Aug 26, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya’s Mother Sheds Tears As She Begs Fans To Vote For Him (Video) by dimexy247(m): 1:25am On Aug 26, 2020
Nonsense

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya’s Mother Sheds Tears As She Begs Fans To Vote For Him (Video) by ZKOSOSO(m): 2:04am On Aug 26, 2020
Madam dat ya son is not disciplined as u dey yan so. The bobo na spoilt pikin. He dey chop rough anyhow

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya’s Mother Sheds Tears As She Begs Fans To Vote For Him (Video) by edoairways: 4:05am On Aug 26, 2020
athaboi:
She's a joke...what will now happen to laycon and co who are still hustling to make [b]it...shebi your son said he's bank account fat pass al[/b]l the house mate join together. He should go and sleep.... laycon all the way
Is Laycon synonymous to TBOSS

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya’s Mother Sheds Tears As She Begs Fans To Vote For Him (Video) by Acidosis(m): 9:12am On Aug 26, 2020
meobizy:

Naim her and her husband abandon the guy for boarding school from six years of age till he enter uni? She’s only surprised that he became a good person regardless. If she actually trained him then his behaviour won’t surprise her.

True. The boy isn't really happy with his parents. He's mentioned this severally on the platform.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya’s Mother Sheds Tears As She Begs Fans To Vote For Him (Video) by Bbbwings: 9:24am On Aug 26, 2020
Alpha male in conquest of bitches grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya’s Mother Sheds Tears As She Begs Fans To Vote For Him (Video) by Chidexsco8448(m): 10:53am On Aug 26, 2020
LAYCON all the way... cool ICONS for Life cool cool

137 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya’s Mother Sheds Tears As She Begs Fans To Vote For Him (Video) by Nelly4you: 11:11am On Aug 26, 2020
Nawa o. Nah so the matter strong reach

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya’s Mother Sheds Tears As She Begs Fans To Vote For Him (Video) by oluwaseunamos33(m): 11:12am On Aug 26, 2020
oyo
Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya’s Mother Sheds Tears As She Begs Fans To Vote For Him (Video) by lekki1444: 11:12am On Aug 26, 2020
cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya’s Mother Sheds Tears As She Begs Fans To Vote For Him (Video) by Kingluqman(m): 11:12am On Aug 26, 2020
Na wa ooo grin
Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya’s Mother Sheds Tears As She Begs Fans To Vote For Him (Video) by Adedotguy: 11:12am On Aug 26, 2020
angry
Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya’s Mother Sheds Tears As She Begs Fans To Vote For Him (Video) by Haywhymido(m): 11:12am On Aug 26, 2020
Women and their formulas, let the money go to those that need it most

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya’s Mother Sheds Tears As She Begs Fans To Vote For Him (Video) by espn(m): 11:13am On Aug 26, 2020
Una don get money now.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya’s Mother Sheds Tears As She Begs Fans To Vote For Him (Video) by Omofloflo: 11:13am On Aug 26, 2020
Eh yah... Madam u can shed blood if u like, am not voting for your son. Why would i vote for someone who says his bank account is bigger than the whole HMs's account altogether? He even said he's in the house to help other HMs. Therefore, such person doesn't need my help(vote)

118 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya’s Mother Sheds Tears As She Begs Fans To Vote For Him (Video) by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 26, 2020
Crying a flood.

Shewayya

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya’s Mother Sheds Tears As She Begs Fans To Vote For Him (Video) by gbishman: 11:13am On Aug 26, 2020
Mama dey see e pikin dey get babes down for television she say make Nigerians vote and encourage am abi? I hear u well well

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya’s Mother Sheds Tears As She Begs Fans To Vote For Him (Video) by Oxtonguy: 11:13am On Aug 26, 2020
Wawu
Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya’s Mother Sheds Tears As She Begs Fans To Vote For Him (Video) by MosheDayan: 11:14am On Aug 26, 2020
MADAM YOU ARE RICH. PLEASE LET OTHER PEOPLE ENJOY TOO. STOP BEING GREEDY. grin grin

110 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya’s Mother Sheds Tears As She Begs Fans To Vote For Him (Video) by jaxxy(m): 11:14am On Aug 26, 2020
Great mum

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya’s Mother Sheds Tears As She Begs Fans To Vote For Him (Video) by elganzar(m): 11:14am On Aug 26, 2020
Mothers shaaa ��‍♂️

The boy no send you na...Just giving people avenue to insult the boy and his mother

Haaa!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya’s Mother Sheds Tears As She Begs Fans To Vote For Him (Video) by SILVERLINES: 11:14am On Aug 26, 2020
cheesy

Love of a mother to her dearest son

Though it might have been a crocodile tears, whatever it might be I'm not a fan of Big Brother Nija but I will pass the message to my girlfriends

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya’s Mother Sheds Tears As She Begs Fans To Vote For Him (Video) by Kingray10: 11:15am On Aug 26, 2020
That's pathetic angry angry

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya’s Mother Sheds Tears As She Begs Fans To Vote For Him (Video) by yesloaded: 11:15am On Aug 26, 2020
The rich also cries grin

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Kiddwaya’s Mother Sheds Tears As She Begs Fans To Vote For Him (Video) by Zyxzzzz: 11:15am On Aug 26, 2020
you are not serious mtcheww

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akinloye Oyebanji Dies At 62 / Bbnaija: See How Nigerians Voted For Their Favorite Housemates (photos) / Princess Onyejekwe Shows Her Favourite Sex Position On BBNaija Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.