Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,236 members, 7,815,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Famous Joshua: Police Brutalise Corper In Delta (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Famous Joshua: Police Brutalise Corper In Delta (Photos) (34886 Views)

Soldiers Invade Umunwelile In Etche Rivers, Brutalise Many (Graphic Photos) / Soldiers Brutalise Man After His Name Was Substituted In Recrutiment In Jos(pics / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmers In Taraba Today, Brutalise Many (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Famous Joshua: Police Brutalise Corper In Delta (Photos) by stephenduru: 12:19pm On Jan 18, 2018
The founder of  Behind Bars Initiative Prince Harrison took to Facebook to share the story of how police brutalised a corper named Famous Joshua at Uronigbe along Agbor- Abraka  Delta State. According to him,the policemen maltreated him after wrongly accusing him of snapping them. Read his story below

"Police stopped our vehicle at Urhonigbe along Agbor Road Delta State. We came down and a friend of mine called me on phone to ask where I was. As i was making the call, next thing I heard was you are a criminal and a terrorist that is why you making calls and snapping us. They left the driver, rushed towards me and started hitting me with wood, stick and also with their gun. I brought out my ID card but couldn't save me. After beating me they drove off leaving us behind"

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/01/police-brutalise-corper-in-delta.html?m=1

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Famous Joshua: Police Brutalise Corper In Delta (Photos) by Nova01(m): 12:20pm On Jan 18, 2018
Omo if no be say police dey carry gun nii .... person suppose dey format there brain with slap nii

103 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Famous Joshua: Police Brutalise Corper In Delta (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 12:21pm On Jan 18, 2018
Police is your friend

Even confra nor de beat person like this grin

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Famous Joshua: Police Brutalise Corper In Delta (Photos) by dikerebel(m): 12:22pm On Jan 18, 2018
Nekede student in need of a room mate, house rent 80k.
Re: Famous Joshua: Police Brutalise Corper In Delta (Photos) by free2ryhme: 12:22pm On Jan 18, 2018
The Nigeria Police is your worst nightmare

17 Likes

Re: Famous Joshua: Police Brutalise Corper In Delta (Photos) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 18, 2018
angry

∆ Sorry 'bout this. ∆

2 Likes

Re: Famous Joshua: Police Brutalise Corper In Delta (Photos) by Treasure17(m): 12:36pm On Jan 18, 2018
The Nigerian police force needs total overhauling and re -orientation.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Famous Joshua: Police Brutalise Corper In Delta (Photos) by cassidy1996(m): 12:55pm On Jan 18, 2018
sorry
Re: Famous Joshua: Police Brutalise Corper In Delta (Photos) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 18, 2018
orisa37:

Stop lying.

3 Likes

Re: Famous Joshua: Police Brutalise Corper In Delta (Photos) by countryfive: 2:01pm On Jan 18, 2018
animals plenty for this country
Re: Famous Joshua: Police Brutalise Corper In Delta (Photos) by oshe11: 2:02pm On Jan 18, 2018
Na wa for porice ooo

IF You are a Girl here in Nairaland, please take note of THIS GUY EATING AND SUCKING THE HELL OUTTA THIS CHICKEN BECAUSE OF THE CHANGE HE PAID FOR THE PARTY.....
DONT EVER, I REPEAT DONT EVER ALLOW HIM GIVE YOU HEAD AFTER SPENDING ON YOU, BECAUSE WHEN HE IS DONE WITH YOU, YOU 'D BE PUSSYLESSgrin
A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE........

14 Likes

Re: Famous Joshua: Police Brutalise Corper In Delta (Photos) by chiedu7: 2:02pm On Jan 18, 2018
NIJA IS A FAILED STATE ON THE VERGE OF AN ISLAMIC JIHAD

4 Likes

Re: Famous Joshua: Police Brutalise Corper In Delta (Photos) by CeeJay9ja(m): 2:02pm On Jan 18, 2018
To a Nigerian Policeman, every young man is a suspect
Re: Famous Joshua: Police Brutalise Corper In Delta (Photos) by mayskit4luv(m): 2:03pm On Jan 18, 2018
Ok
Re: Famous Joshua: Police Brutalise Corper In Delta (Photos) by millionboi2: 2:03pm On Jan 18, 2018
No respect for a constituted authority
Re: Famous Joshua: Police Brutalise Corper In Delta (Photos) by wane01(m): 2:04pm On Jan 18, 2018
Nawao

1 Like

Re: Famous Joshua: Police Brutalise Corper In Delta (Photos) by lilfreezy: 2:04pm On Jan 18, 2018
top 4 terrorist organizations in Nigeria

1. Boko haram

2. Fulani herdsmen

3. The Nigerian Army

4. The Nigerian police force

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Famous Joshua: Police Brutalise Corper In Delta (Photos) by Elnino4ladies: 2:04pm On Jan 18, 2018
I hate Nigeria police with passion.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Famous Joshua: Police Brutalise Corper In Delta (Photos) by Alphasoar(m): 2:05pm On Jan 18, 2018
Just sack all police men and replace them with a mega church choristers grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Famous Joshua: Police Brutalise Corper In Delta (Photos) by DJejehimself(m): 2:05pm On Jan 18, 2018
NPF need total overhauling indeed

1 Like

Re: Famous Joshua: Police Brutalise Corper In Delta (Photos) by tayo4ng(m): 2:05pm On Jan 18, 2018
lawless country
Re: Famous Joshua: Police Brutalise Corper In Delta (Photos) by Elnino4ladies: 2:05pm On Jan 18, 2018
oshe11:

Na wa for porice ooo

IF You are a Girl here in Nairaland, please take note of THIS GUY EATING AND SUCKING THE HELL OUTTA THIS CHICKEN BECAUSE OF THE CHANGE HE PAID FOR THE PARTY.....
DONT EVER, I REPEAT DONT EVER ALLOW HIM GIVE YOU HEAD AFTER SPENDING ON YOU, BECAUSE WHEN HE IS DONE WITH YOU, YOU 'D BE PUSSYLESSgrin
A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE........

LMAO You are mad man
Re: Famous Joshua: Police Brutalise Corper In Delta (Photos) by oshe11: 2:07pm On Jan 18, 2018
Elnino4ladies:

LMAO You are mad man
I'm protecting THEMgrin
Re: Famous Joshua: Police Brutalise Corper In Delta (Photos) by tstx(m): 2:09pm On Jan 18, 2018
seen
Re: Famous Joshua: Police Brutalise Corper In Delta (Photos) by Firefire(m): 2:09pm On Jan 18, 2018
cheesy
Re: Famous Joshua: Police Brutalise Corper In Delta (Photos) by 2016v2017: 2:09pm On Jan 18, 2018
stephenduru:
The founder of  Behind Bars Initiative Prince Harrison took to Facebook to share the story of how police brutalised a corper named Famous Joshua at Uronigbe along Agbor- Abraka  Delta State. According to him,the policemen maltreated him after wrongly accusing him of snapping them. Read his story below

"Police stopped our vehicle at Urhonigbe along Agbor Road Delta State. We came down and a friend of mine called me on phone to ask where I was. As i was making the call, next thing I heard was you are a criminal and a terrorist that is why you making calls and snapping us. They left the driver, rushed towards me and started hitting me with wood, stick and also with their gun. I brought out my ID card but couldn't save me. After beating me they drove off leaving us behind"

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/01/police-brutalise-corper-in-delta.html?m=1
laughable

1 Like

Re: Famous Joshua: Police Brutalise Corper In Delta (Photos) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 18, 2018
Let him provide his BVN then we can take call grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Beaten For Swapping His Fake Iphone With Original At Computer Village, Ikeja / Peace Wisdom Ewinchola Murdered At Grand Ibro Hotel In Abuja / Man Cuts Off Cousin’s Manhood Over Missing N3,500 (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.