Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,705 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

“we Are Really Good” – New Stoke Manager - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / “we Are Really Good” – New Stoke Manager (396 Views)

Video: Stoke City 0 – 4 Chelsea [premier League] Highlights 2017/18 / Funny!!! See Martial Dribble Stoke City Player / Arsenal Fan Slumps, Dies In Imo As Club Concedes Goal To Stoke City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“we Are Really Good” – New Stoke Manager by teamtibzy(m): 1:25pm On Jan 18, 2018
The Potters’ new manager, Lambert, has a major assignment on his hands, and that is to escape the relegation zone.
Despite watching his new team lose, Lambert is happy to be at Stoke as expressed in Stoke City News.

“I never thought I would get the chance to come back into this level unless I took a team up, so I am more than privileged to be here, it’s great I can’t wait to get started,” the Scot said.

In his first press conference since being appointed the manager at the bet365 Stadium, Lambert vowed to make Stoke City more aggressive and also stressed that the worst defensive record in the league was not purely an issue for the back four.

Paul Lambert during the press conference said...

Read Full Story At http://www.trends44.com/really-good-new-stoke-manager/

(1) (Reply)

A Tale Of 5odds+ For Free... / [watch] Coutinho: I Was Anxious But My Barca Debut Was Special / Neymar Undergoes Successful Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.