Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,953 members, 7,814,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

What Is The Cost Of Renting An Apartment In Cotonou - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Is The Cost Of Renting An Apartment In Cotonou (4677 Views)

29 Things You Should Know Before Renting An Apartment In Lagos / 20 Unbelievable Ways Cotonou Is Different From Lagos (Pictures) / The Cost Of Fueling A Plane From Lagos To London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Cost Of Renting An Apartment In Cotonou by iremide007(m): 1:40pm On Jan 18, 2018
Hello nairalanders, pls kindly help me out with cost of renting an apartment in cotonou if u have the idea, be it a single room or self contain apartments

1 Like

Re: What Is The Cost Of Renting An Apartment In Cotonou by rs172(m): 1:05am On Jan 20, 2018
iremide007:
Hello nairalanders, pls kindly help me out with cost of renting an apartment in cotonou if u have the idea, be it a single room or self contain apartments

it depends on the kind of apartments n place u want to stay at cotonou...

30k cefa a month. u can see less than also depending on the area...
Re: What Is The Cost Of Renting An Apartment In Cotonou by Titiladeolu(m): 10:51am On Apr 10, 2019
rs172:

it depends on the kind of apartments n place u want to stay at cotonou...

30k cefa a month. u can see less than also depending on the area...

Hello rs172,please are you in Benin republic and can I get an apartment close to Songhai farms?Please assist
Re: What Is The Cost Of Renting An Apartment In Cotonou by rs172(m): 11:23am On Apr 10, 2019
Titiladeolu:

Hello rs172,please are you in Benin republic and can I get an apartment close to Songhai farms?Please assist

Ohhh so sorry, presently I'm back in Nigeria, for my one year mandatory service
Re: What Is The Cost Of Renting An Apartment In Cotonou by Titiladeolu(m): 12:09pm On Apr 10, 2019
rs172:

Ohhh so sorry, presently I'm back in Nigeria, for my one year mandatory service

Can you link me with someone that can help?

I have sent you an email
Re: What Is The Cost Of Renting An Apartment In Cotonou by rs172(m): 2:41pm On Apr 10, 2019
Titiladeolu:

Can you link me with someone that can help?

I have sent you an email

I don't i think i do know of someone that have an idea of the place.
Re: What Is The Cost Of Renting An Apartment In Cotonou by Bestj2: 2:56am On Oct 24, 2019
Hello please is anyone in Cotonou here please I need help I want to know more about Cotonou because am coming there soon please help me if you know any one over there please thank you

(1) (Reply)

Why Some Nigerians Hate Living In Canada / Nigerians Living In Abu Dhabi, Uae / Goshen Voyage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.