Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,384 members, 7,850,375 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:02 PM

Fraud In Progress. Please Help! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fraud In Progress. Please Help! (606 Views)

Ademola Emmanuel Adeoti Arrested For Wired Fraud In The U.S / Samson Olugbenga Oyekunle Evertipsysmiley Arested, Jailed Over N290m Fraud In US / Two Nigerian “big Boys” Jailed Over Wire Fraud In The U.S. - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fraud In Progress. Please Help! by nenergy(m): 3:58pm On Jan 18, 2018
A friend got this message from UBA this morning. She didn't shop online neither is her ATM card missing. She's in another state, but the description/narration says Jumia Ikeja.

The money hasn't left her account yet, as it's showing in ledger/book account (it's on lien). Bankers and fraud detectors please help.

Re: Fraud In Progress. Please Help! by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 18, 2018
Ok na d new way be this? Lol.

Man must hustle na. Wife and pikin dey house and dem must chop. One way no enter market oh.

1 Like

Re: Fraud In Progress. Please Help! by onlyme07(m): 4:23pm On Jan 18, 2018
I had the same issue with gtb though, reversed. What I learnt is,you block or don't apply for atm for your main acct. All you need do is to have two good banks that have good relation with their internet banking. Once you need cash,you transfer to your atm acct and make use of it. 52.50k is saving my ass. Tired of complaints.

1 Like

Re: Fraud In Progress. Please Help! by nenergy(m): 6:28pm On Jan 18, 2018
onlyme07:
I had the same issue with gtb though, reversed. What I learnt is,you block or don't apply for atm for your main acct. All you need do is to have two good banks that have good relation with their internet banking. Once you need cash,you transfer to your atm acct and make use of it. 52.50k is saving my ass. Tired of complaints.
Thanks for sharing! So what should she do?
Re: Fraud In Progress. Please Help! by Prudent200: 10:45pm On Jan 18, 2018
onlyme07:
can you mention them please
Re: Fraud In Progress. Please Help! by thirdi(m): 8:40am On Jan 19, 2018
Report to your bank immediately they will have jumia cancel the order

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Impregnates, Kills Chorister And Those Who Knew About It / Buhari’s Nephew Is ‘one Of The Wealthiest 20-year- Olds In Nigeria / How A Little Girl Was Chained Tortured, Made To Brush Teeth With Stone For 4yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.