Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,327 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Samson Olugbenga Oyekunle Evertipsysmiley Arested, Jailed Over N290m Fraud In US - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Samson Olugbenga Oyekunle Evertipsysmiley Arested, Jailed Over N290m Fraud In US (43239 Views)

Bandits Demand Cough Syrup, Rice, N290m To Release Seven Hostages / $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga / Gagiyouwe ThankGod 'Tuesday Cruise' Jailed Over Yahoo Yahoo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samson Olugbenga Oyekunle Evertipsysmiley Arested, Jailed Over N290m Fraud In US by BloggersNG: 8:14pm On May 29, 2018
[size=8pt][/size]Samson Olugbenga Oyekunle aka Evertipsysmiley, a 34-year-old Nigerian man who illegally resided in Houston has been ordered to prison for his involvement in numerous Business Email Compromise (BEC) schemes. Samson Olugbenga Oyekunle pleaded guilty to conspiracy to commit wire fraud Oct, 6, 2017.

Today, U.S. District Judge Melinda Harmon ordered Oyekunle to serve 63 months in federal prison. He initially came to the United States on a student visa, but not a U.S. citizen, he is expected to face deportation proceedings following his sentence. At the hearing today, a victim spoke before the court as to how this case has devastatingly affected him and his law practice. Judge Harmon further ordered Oyekunle to pay restitution to the victims he defrauded.

BEC fraud is a sophisticated fraud targeting businesses that regularly perform wire transfer payments. The fraud is carried out by compromising legitimate business e-mail accounts through social engineering or computer intrusion techniques to conduct unauthorized transfers of funds. The front end fraud of these BEC schemes originates from international locations. The fraudsters will use the method most commonly associated with their victim's normal business practices and make victims believe the emails are coming from a legitimate source. Others, such as Oyekunle, working within the conspiracy open bank accounts with counterfeit passports that are being funded with fraudulent BEC wire transfers. These domestic bank accounts are a crucial component of the fraud scheme being a success.

From on or about Jan. 1, 2016, through February 2, 2017, Samson Oyekunle was involved in numerous BEC schemes. Co-conspirators, working outside the United States, caused funds obtained through a variety of BEC schemes to be wire transferred into the various bank accounts Oyekunle fraudulently opened.

Oyekunle would open bank these bank accounts in or around the Houston area with counterfeit passports in order to facilitate fraud payments into these accounts. Oyekunle opened numerous bank accounts at several financial institutions including Chase Bank, Bank of America, Capital One Bank, First National Bank of Texas, and Wells Fargo Bank.

A total of 30 fraudulent wire transfers totaling $823,765 were taken from victims across the United States under false pretenses and were deposited into these accounts.

Oyekunle has been and will remain in custody pending transfer to a U.S. Bureau of Prisons facility to be determined in the near future.

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/yahoo-us-based-nigerian-big-boy.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Samson Olugbenga Oyekunle Evertipsysmiley Arested, Jailed Over N290m Fraud In US by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 29, 2018
If only the government would create enabling environment for these folks to channel their ingenuity appropriately, only then would we make giant strides in different fields of endeavoures. sad

Nigerians keeps making and shattering records both good and bad. cry

Papa Ajasco see Alinco don go fall your hand for U.S.

*Oh! Jigbi Jigbi Jigbi Jigbi* grin

*But seriously dude looks older than his official age. Doesn't look like he has such money self. angry

What an #Okporoko look. lipsrsealed

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Samson Olugbenga Oyekunle Evertipsysmiley Arested, Jailed Over N290m Fraud In US by opera1(m): 8:16pm On May 29, 2018
Is he jux coming from Jail or d Op make use of another person's picture? Coz diz guy am seeing never get money.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Samson Olugbenga Oyekunle Evertipsysmiley Arested, Jailed Over N290m Fraud In US by Lordave: 8:21pm On May 29, 2018
You may show your patriotism by standing at attention whenever and wherever you hear the national anthem.
You may show patriotism by always praying for our useless leaders.
You may show patriotism by paying your tax and utility bills even when almost all the basic amenities are nonexistent or nonfunctional.

Well then, we all are different and react to things differently despite how emotionally deep we may have sunken.
Hence, I always tend to show my utmost patriotism whenever I see our currency � on the ground, no matter how dirty, torn, worn-out and unpleasant it may look, whether na 5 Naira, 10, 50 or 500 Naira I must pick it up, I will pick it up and care for it.

Because the money is torn into 2 and only a part of it is what I can readily see, I still pick it up and keep in my locker, cos I know someday I will still come by a matching part so I will tape up both and deposit it in my bank account.

See, our uniqueness has distinguished me patriotically, so if you see me picking money on the ground don’t call me a hungry guy or a shameless boy with no home training, just know that I’m being patriotic to my beloved Nigeria in my own way.

“The labor of our leaders past
Shall never be in vain”

And I say “Neither shall their faces be trampled upon!”
Re: Samson Olugbenga Oyekunle Evertipsysmiley Arested, Jailed Over N290m Fraud In US by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 29, 2018
This one dey chop food so?

11 Likes

Re: Samson Olugbenga Oyekunle Evertipsysmiley Arested, Jailed Over N290m Fraud In US by decatalyst(m): 9:04pm On May 29, 2018
Looks so ugly and malnourished to the extent that the Michelin logo wan give am a dirty slap grin

292 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Samson Olugbenga Oyekunle Evertipsysmiley Arested, Jailed Over N290m Fraud In US by Justiceleague1: 9:07pm On May 29, 2018
OLUGBENGA OYEKUNLE.....an 'ipob' bringing shame to the kwantiri grin
Lzaa

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samson Olugbenga Oyekunle Evertipsysmiley Arested, Jailed Over N290m Fraud In US by Uyiii: 9:10pm On May 29, 2018
This guy got himself involved in a very wrong wire wire business.

Since he's so much in love with wire, and has been
inspired to acquire wealth through wire wire, he would have best sought solace and served better as a nepa pole connecting wires in the streets of Ogbomosho where skull mining business is predominant and of course electricity's needed to promulgate mining efficiency.

But Afonjis and wiring sha;

89 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Samson Olugbenga Oyekunle Evertipsysmiley Arested, Jailed Over N290m Fraud In US by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 29, 2018
That kid enh cool

1 Like

Re: Samson Olugbenga Oyekunle Evertipsysmiley Arested, Jailed Over N290m Fraud In US by KAHBOOM: 11:27pm On May 29, 2018
See im and im pikin Cone head.. cheesy

Ndi Waste coast making nigeria proud.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samson Olugbenga Oyekunle Evertipsysmiley Arested, Jailed Over N290m Fraud In US by Dollarship(m): 2:09am On May 30, 2018
Scamming in US and UK very risky

5 Likes

Re: Samson Olugbenga Oyekunle Evertipsysmiley Arested, Jailed Over N290m Fraud In US by Nobody: 5:26am On May 30, 2018
Keyboard warrior. Everyday for the thief......

I just hope that photo of the kid sitting on his father's lap as the man dey bomb will not negatively motivate the kid in future.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samson Olugbenga Oyekunle Evertipsysmiley Arested, Jailed Over N290m Fraud In US by Nobody: 5:52am On May 30, 2018
Odekunle "alinco" Olaniyi is an afonja I guess. Internet fraud and skull mining na their work ooooo!

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Samson Olugbenga Oyekunle Evertipsysmiley Arested, Jailed Over N290m Fraud In US by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:09am On May 30, 2018
Eyan investor bj noni

1 Like

Re: Samson Olugbenga Oyekunle Evertipsysmiley Arested, Jailed Over N290m Fraud In US by osemoses1234(m): 7:18am On May 30, 2018
U sure say this guy don tourch 1k$ bfor

9 Likes

Re: Samson Olugbenga Oyekunle Evertipsysmiley Arested, Jailed Over N290m Fraud In US by gonkin(m): 7:43am On May 30, 2018
Some one get this guy a sandwich. If i stand beside this guy they would think im wealthier. This iron caged dry bone that looks like a puppet with strings is who u call big boy. Why are these fraudsters called bigboys in the first place? Also why do most fraudsters look like beggar?
Why the fcuuk would u classify a fraudster as a big boy. Thats why we have more yahoo-sters coming up day by day.

9 Likes

Re: Samson Olugbenga Oyekunle Evertipsysmiley Arested, Jailed Over N290m Fraud In US by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:18am On May 30, 2018
290 WHAT

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samson Olugbenga Oyekunle Evertipsysmiley Arested, Jailed Over N290m Fraud In US by Exwizard: 8:18am On May 30, 2018
That's alot of money

1 Like

Re: Samson Olugbenga Oyekunle Evertipsysmiley Arested, Jailed Over N290m Fraud In US by Lexusgs430: 8:18am On May 30, 2018
Hin no dey chop?
Re: Samson Olugbenga Oyekunle Evertipsysmiley Arested, Jailed Over N290m Fraud In US by Exwizard: 8:19am On May 30, 2018
Uyiii:
This guy got himself involved in a very wrong wire wire business.

Since he's so much in love with wire, and has been
inspired to acquire wealth through wire wire, he would have best sought solace and served better as a nepa pole connecting wires in the streets of Ogbomosho where skull mining business is predominant and of course electricity's needed to promulgate mining efficiency.

But Afonjis and wiring sha;
actually i taught this recent democracy period would Fetch you brain

4 Likes

Re: Samson Olugbenga Oyekunle Evertipsysmiley Arested, Jailed Over N290m Fraud In US by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:19am On May 30, 2018
He really looks hungry....

See his cone head

4 Likes

Re: Samson Olugbenga Oyekunle Evertipsysmiley Arested, Jailed Over N290m Fraud In US by ViaFast: 8:19am On May 30, 2018
shocked

MORE DETAILS ABOUT HIM EMERGES ....

HE IS PRETTY MIKE'S BEST FRIEND ...

His Current Lifestyle will shock you ... more details here : https://ikeji.com/8696/samson-olugbenga-oyekunle-evertipsysmiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samson Olugbenga Oyekunle Evertipsysmiley Arested, Jailed Over N290m Fraud In US by LastSurvivor11: 8:19am On May 30, 2018
This HIV looking afonja big boy??

I would rather be small boi as I am now..

10 Likes

Re: Samson Olugbenga Oyekunle Evertipsysmiley Arested, Jailed Over N290m Fraud In US by xxolisexx(m): 8:19am On May 30, 2018
www.nairaland.com/4530370/must-read-experience-using-access pls yu guys should push this topic to front page @lala and mods ACCESS BANK CANT TAKE MY MONEY JUST LIKE THAT
Re: Samson Olugbenga Oyekunle Evertipsysmiley Arested, Jailed Over N290m Fraud In US by Nobody: 8:20am On May 30, 2018
He is looking sick

4 Likes

Re: Samson Olugbenga Oyekunle Evertipsysmiley Arested, Jailed Over N290m Fraud In US by AntiWailer: 8:20am On May 30, 2018
good
Re: Samson Olugbenga Oyekunle Evertipsysmiley Arested, Jailed Over N290m Fraud In US by Metuh: 8:20am On May 30, 2018
Na dem...Anything related to fraud is their work o. grin

See his ugly cone headed face

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samson Olugbenga Oyekunle Evertipsysmiley Arested, Jailed Over N290m Fraud In US by Pavore9: 8:21am On May 30, 2018
Nice one....one down.
Re: Samson Olugbenga Oyekunle Evertipsysmiley Arested, Jailed Over N290m Fraud In US by gerrardomendes(m): 8:21am On May 30, 2018
Mention a word that starts with Af and Ends with A.

Af.

..rica

Yes. Thats the word. AFRICA. it's too early to find trouble in this holy Wednesday morning.
Heard today is ash Wednesday for AFONJA muslims
grin

5 Likes

Re: Samson Olugbenga Oyekunle Evertipsysmiley Arested, Jailed Over N290m Fraud In US by PointZerom: 8:21am On May 30, 2018
Hotfreeze come and carry your brother.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Danfo Conductor Strips To Fight A Lady Over Money In Lagos (video) / EFCC Arrests Facebook Hacker / Man Caught Making Incantations With Fetish Items At A Cemetery In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.