Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,853 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 (55960 Views)

Who Knows The Name Of This Pretty Nairalander Damsel❤ / Nollywood Actress Princess Shyngle Breaks The Internet As She Steps Out Half Nak / Bbnaija Liquorose Bcomes First Shine Ya Eye Housemate To Hit 1 Million Followers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 by obinoral1179(m): 9:29pm On Jan 18, 2018
Sammy555:
wetin dat one teach us now
don't say what you don't know.
Re: Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 by kinibigdeal(m): 9:32pm On Jan 18, 2018
Aprilivangie:

Is it by force....I don't want to talk to u take your sorry ass elsewhere....can't believe I wasted my precious time talking to a product of a leaked condom

Anyway am gonna make up for it....peace out

You still can't interpret the message too bad. You still have a chance of reading again, digesting and calming your nerve to respond
Re: Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 18, 2018
kinibigdeal:

You still can't interpret the message too bad. You still have a chance of reading again, digesting and calming your nerve to respond

Y are u now crying is it by force to comprehend...dickhead
Re: Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 by kinibigdeal(m): 9:36pm On Jan 18, 2018
Aprilivangie:

Is it by force....I don't want to talk to u take your sorry ass elsewhere....can't believe I wasted my precious time talking to a product of a leaked condom

Anyway am gonna make up for it....peace out

Anyway, I believe you have learn one or two things from me. The message is clear, appreciate people's success because that's the only route to yours, when people keep using vague words, encourage them till they can discover themselves. Social media is a place where people exposed their inside. Learn that my dear

1 Like

Re: Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 by macaranta(m): 9:49pm On Jan 18, 2018
simplemach:
Did you say Pretty?
grin
Re: Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 18, 2018
kinibigdeal:

Anyway, I believe you have learn one or two things from me. The message is clear, appreciate people's success because that's the only route to yours, when people keep using vague words, encourage them till they can discover themselves. Social media is a place where people exposed their inside. Learn that my dear

How market.... Sey u still carry my matter 4 head...no worry whizqueen for give u commission....bloody scumbag

1 Like

Re: Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 by AnanseK(m): 10:29pm On Jan 18, 2018
Laveda:
Recently the news of a 22-year-old Nigerian lady, who goes by name Bisola, who became a chattered accountant has left the internet buzzing. According to her, she is a holder of a bachelor's degree, a member of the Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT), a member of Associates of the Chartered Institute of Bankers (ACIB) and also holds the ACA qualification which is prescribed by the Institute of Chartered Accountants.
Congratulations to you, the real slay Queen. And oh, she's also a Nairalander. cheesy
See her tweet below;
More here;
http://orjisblog.com.ng/2018/01/18/pretty-nigerian-lady-breaks-the-internet-as-she-becomes-chartered-accountant-at-22/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Do you really have to take up this story when you can’t even spell the word CHARTERED?
See the two times you attempted to write it, you got the spelling wrong. You can’t even copy chai!
Re: Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 by ladyF(f): 11:44pm On Jan 18, 2018
marcjoe:
Congrats to @whizqueen. Best wishes from marcjoe.. @ladyf you dey see so, you must be a chartered cryptotrader by end of 2018 or 2019. cheesy

Hahaha... I'm waiting for you to show me the way o... grin

Congrats @whizqueen, so proud of you, many more blessings to come. Let's know where we are turning up o, we gats "wash" this achievement... kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 by marcjoe(m): 12:06am On Jan 19, 2018
ladyF:

Hahaha... I'm waiting for you to show me the way o... grin

Congrats @whizqueen, so proud of you, many more blessings to come. Let's know where we are turning up o, we gats "wash" this achievement... kiss

And i am still begging you to show me the way since 2016. I would meet @whizqueen and ask her to show me the way. She is the new bae in town.. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 by squarelead(m): 12:58am On Jan 19, 2018
Good one girl. God bless you. You don senior me with being chartered. Still an ICAN student.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 by obiorathesubtle: 9:25am On Jan 19, 2018
Thing of Joy..

Already set as a professional with standards at 22..

Although I don't believe this is her real age, once females start making it, they reduce their age by 6 years..

How will Nigeria move forward when we're all using football age??

Anyway.. Congrats to the slay queen that slayed accounting that a computer will take over in 6 years...

All these are dying professions..
Re: Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 by Euphrosyne(m): 1:02pm On Jan 19, 2018
Congrats Whizqueen, Miss endowed of Lagos hostel. So where the party at

1 Like

Re: Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 by Adedove(m): 5:36pm On Jan 19, 2018
tealaw:

Ok, well then I just changed the meaning.
Ppl can slay in book too jare, ma da mi lori ru
grin
tealaw:

Ok, well then I just changed the meaning.
Ppl can slay in book too jare, ma da mi lori ru
Re: Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 by DonroxyII: 4:53pm On Jan 20, 2018
obiorathesubtle:

Thing of Joy..

Already set as a professional with standards at 22..

Although I don't believe this is her real age, once females start making it, they reduce their age by 6 years..

How will Nigeria move forward when we're all using football age??

Anyway.. Congrats to the slay queen that slayed accounting that a computer will take over in 6 years...

All these are dying professions..
That is her age ..... she starts her ICAN earlier through AAT ..... I'm also aware of her struggling years to pass ..... Congrats baby ...

I am also loading mine by God's grace ....

B.sc Accounting ,
M.sc Accounting
now ICAN on point (2018)
after which ACCA/PhD loading .....

Job experience is even 7 years and still counting .....

No time .....
Re: Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 by ibietela2(m): 9:44pm On Jan 21, 2018
Laveda:

For something important?

Hello
Re: Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 by Emeka71(m): 2:33pm On Jan 24, 2018
BlueRayDick:
Do u know what CFA is?
I only know of ACA for now
Re: Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 by Emeka71(m): 2:36pm On Jan 24, 2018
DonroxyII:
That is her age ..... she starts her ICAN earlier through AAT ..... I'm also aware of her struggling years to pass ..... Congrats baby ...

I am also loading mine by God's grace ....

B.sc Accounting ,
M.sc Accounting
now ICAN on point (2018)
after which ACCA/PhD loading .....

Job experience is even 7 years and still counting .....

No time .....
I was also aware and a part of her years as a student but I didn't know she was that young.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Have Slept With 2000 People Since Losing My Virginity At 12 — Rapper Diamond / Banky W & Wife, Adesua Etomi Display Love On Instagram After Viral Nude Video / Charles Inojie Started "Na Dem De Rush Us" Trend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.