Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,721 members, 7,809,737 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 (55959 Views)

Who Knows The Name Of This Pretty Nairalander Damsel❤ / Nollywood Actress Princess Shyngle Breaks The Internet As She Steps Out Half Nak / Bbnaija Liquorose Bcomes First Shine Ya Eye Housemate To Hit 1 Million Followers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 by BlueRayDick: 8:20pm On Jan 18, 2018
kinibigdeal:

Wetin i won use ICAN do, i have what i have in my engineering field

Me sef no get wetin i wan use am do. But I have friends who aced same ICAN like it's nothing. So i know wat am saying. She don try
Re: Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 by seunmsg(m): 8:23pm On Jan 18, 2018
whizqueen:

I didnt attend a private university darling.
You have no idea what I've been through in life wink

Congratulations and welcome to the highly prestigious ICAN family.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 18, 2018
kinibigdeal:

Don't be Jealous, when you were slaying she was busy reading and preparing for Life

Who is this miserable fool or are u bloody insane?
Don't u EVER come on my post....idiot
Re: Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 by kinibigdeal(m): 8:32pm On Jan 18, 2018
Aprilivangie:

Who is this miserable fool or are u bloody insane?
Don't u EVER come on my post....idiot

I told you stop slaying, try and emulate Whizqueen, when you were at the job section searching for job and how to write a cover letter, she was busy adding values to her life now you are hating, if you don't mind you can send me a PM so I can help you secure a job. Learn to appreciate people's success next time

Re: Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 18, 2018
kinibigdeal:

I told you stop slaying, try and emulate Whizqueen, when you were at the job section searching for job and how to write a cover letter, she was busy adding values to her life now you are hating, if you don't mind you can send me a PM so I can help you secure a job. Learn to appreciate people's success next time

It shall never be well with you to your fifth generation..at every point in your miserable life where u seek clarification confusion shall set in for u...you with toil day and night but you will have nothing to show for it..at every point of your breakthrough every monitoring spirit shall separate your from your success...bitterness shall abide in your household..... I repeat it shall NEVER be well with you KInibigdeal..the heavens recognise you by that name and so shall it be
Re: Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 by kinibigdeal(m): 8:43pm On Jan 18, 2018
Aprilivangie:

It shall never be well with you to your fifth generation..at every point in your miserable life where u seek clarification confusion shall set in for u...you with toil day and night but you will have nothing to show for it..at every point of your breakthrough every monitoring spirit shall separate your from your success...bitterness shall abide in your household..... I repeat it shall NEVER be well with you KInibigdeal..the heavens recognise you by that name and so shall it be

There we go again! It will be great if you acknowledged my advice. I don't insult people, frustrated people does that! Whom heaven has bless, no Aprilivangie can curse. If you don't mind, have got lots of carpenter to give an helping hands

1 Like

Re: Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 18, 2018
kinibigdeal:

Tope the fact that I was not talking to you but u decided to come on my post so shall misfortune come your way...for going on my previous post TOPE your disappointment will come in multiple folds
Re: Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 18, 2018
kinibigdeal:

Una two no shame, dont tell me Whizqueen is responsible for this una public fight
who and who is fighting
Re: Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 by Bashfabulous11(m): 8:45pm On Jan 18, 2018
hmmm
Re: Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 by kinibigdeal(m): 8:45pm On Jan 18, 2018
[s]
Aprilivangie:

Tope the fact that I was not talking to you but u decided to come on my post so shall misfortune come your way...for going on my previous post TOPE your disappointment will come in multiple folds

[/s]

Oh! Just heed to my advice, it will go a long way to help you
Re: Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 by kinibigdeal(m): 8:46pm On Jan 18, 2018
bjhaid:
who and who is fighting

grin
Re: Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 by toluwalopsy(f): 8:46pm On Jan 18, 2018
I became a chartered Accountant at age 19 five years ago. Congrats dear. But no allow am enter your head sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 18, 2018
kinibigdeal:

There we go again! It will be great if you acknowledged my advice. I don't insult people, frustrated people does that! Who heaven has bless, no Aprilivangie can curse. If you don't mind, have got lots of carpenter to give an helping hands

Tope tanx for going to find out about my old post it just show how a low life you are..it is obvious the moustache round your mouth has formed cobweb in your brain...you not worth my vengeance coz I will cripple your already miserable life...bastard
Re: Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 by KingRex1(m): 8:48pm On Jan 18, 2018
You guys should get a hold of yourselves.
Aprilivangie and kinibigdeal
Re: Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 by kinibigdeal(m): 8:50pm On Jan 18, 2018
Aprilivangie:

Tope tanx for going to find out about my old post it just show how a low life you are..it is obvious the moustache round your mouth has formed cobweb in your brain...you not worth my vengeance coz I will cripple your already miserable life...bastard

You sound frustrated, I can only help by leading you to the right path. You need a radical change of attitude, you can create a new attitude for yourself. Is not too late my dear
Re: Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 by kinibigdeal(m): 8:52pm On Jan 18, 2018
KingRex1:
You guys should get a hold of yourselves.
Aprilivangie and kinibigdeal

Just a mild drama, is nothing...
Re: Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 18, 2018
kinibigdeal:

Oh! Just heed to my advice, it will go a long way to help you

U not worth my time but am warning u severely Tope don't ever ever come on my post...hiding behind Nairaland will not save you coz i will sending u to jail without a case file where u will not see the light of day if u dare cross the line

Peace out!!!
Re: Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 18, 2018
kinibigdeal:

Just a mild drama, is nothing...

God will punish u severely...you and who is acting the drama....I swear if I ever cross my path again...TOPE u are gone
Re: Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 18, 2018
kinibigdeal:

You sound frustrated, I can only help by leading you to the right path. You need a radical change of attitude, you can create a new attitude for yourself. Is not too late my dear

So shall your destiny be changed...your blessing diverted...pains and anugish shall be meal everyday of your life...Tope your existence shall be a waste to your household...asshole
Re: Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 by Jglad(f): 8:58pm On Jan 18, 2018
teabully:
she is a lasu graduate
Lasu ko Laspotech ni
Congrats girlfriend... may you continue to be fruitful, always and forever.
wia d party@
Re: Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 by kinibigdeal(m): 8:58pm On Jan 18, 2018
Aprilivangie:

U not worth my time but am warning u severely Tope don't ever ever come on my post...hiding behind Nairaland will not save you coz[b] i will sending u to jail without [/b]Aprilivangie case file where u will not see the light of day if u dare cross the line

Peace out!!!

There we go again! Did you just said "Jail" this must be the most comic words I have ever heard this year. That honestly shows the flaws in our educational system. You need to create a new attitude for yourself, maybe read more inspirational books, pray and grow up
Re: Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 by kinibigdeal(m): 9:01pm On Jan 18, 2018
Aprilivangie:

So shall your destiny be changed...your blessing diverted...pains and anugish shall be meal everyday of your life...Tope your existence shall be a waste to your household...asshole

You still sounding frustrated. Do you need a recommended pills, look for a spiritual book and read or read some psalms tonight.
Re: Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 by kinibigdeal(m): 9:02pm On Jan 18, 2018
Aprilivangie:

God will punish u severely...you and who is acting the drama....I swear if I ever cross my path again...TOPE u are gone

Transformation is my favorite game and in my experience, anger and frustration are the result of you not being authentic somewhere in your life or with someone in your life.
Re: Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 by kinibigdeal(m): 9:06pm On Jan 18, 2018
Aprilivangie:

To conquer frustration, one must remain intensely focused on the outcome, not the obstacles.
Re: Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 18, 2018
Silence is Golden
Re: Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 by obatoro: 9:15pm On Jan 18, 2018
Emeka71:
ICAN is one of the most difficult examinations in Nigeria.
Its not true, it depends on you. To me it comes naturally. I never struggled to qualify at all. My niece qualified at 20 yes of age.Like I said , it depends on you.
Re: Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 by kinibigdeal(m): 9:16pm On Jan 18, 2018
Aprilivangie:
Silence is Golden

It’s a lack of clarity that creates chaos and frustration. Those emotions are poison to any living goal.
Re: Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 by kinibigdeal(m): 9:17pm On Jan 18, 2018
obatoro:

Its not true, it depends on you. To me it comes naturally. I never struggled to qualify at all. My niece qualified at 20 yes of age.Like I said , it depends on you.

20 waoh, that's quite impressive

1 Like

Re: Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 18, 2018
See as one nairalander and his ex just hijacked the thread.
Re: Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 by kinibigdeal(m): 9:21pm On Jan 18, 2018
Aprilivangie:
Silence is Golden

You throw the sand against the wind; And the wind blows it back again.
Re: Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 by kinibigdeal(m): 9:24pm On Jan 18, 2018
alexistaiwo:
See as one nairalander and his ex just hijacked the thread.

That must be an exclamation. She will make a good ex though

1 Like

Re: Pretty Nairalander Breaks The Internet As She Bcomes Chatered Accountant @22 by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 18, 2018
kinibigdeal:

You throw the sand against the wind; And the wind blows it back again.

Is it by force....I don't want to talk to u take your sorry ass elsewhere....can't believe I wasted my precious time talking to a product of a leaked condom

Anyway am gonna make up for it....peace out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Have Slept With 2000 People Since Losing My Virginity At 12 — Rapper Diamond / Banky W & Wife, Adesua Etomi Display Love On Instagram After Viral Nude Video / Charles Inojie Started "Na Dem De Rush Us" Trend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.