Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,706 members, 7,837,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Alaba Int'l Market And Aba Market: Which Is The Most Popular? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Alaba Int'l Market And Aba Market: Which Is The Most Popular? (33462 Views)

Original Smc Model K & Smc Model Kl Ceiling Fan Dealer In Alaba Int'l Mkt Lagos. / Bb(best Buy) & Bianco Standing Fan Dealer In Alaba Int'l Market Ojo Lagos. / More Photos From The Fire Incident In Watt Market Which Destroyed 50 Shops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaba Int'l Market And Aba Market: Which Is The Most Popular? by swiz123(m): 7:15am On Jan 19, 2018
pocohantas:
What is Aba market?
Be specific.

Do you mean 'Ariaria'?
Or all the markets in that town...

I'll give it to Alaba.

Na ariaria na.... .

1 Like

Re: Alaba Int'l Market And Aba Market: Which Is The Most Popular? by Meajor(m): 7:15am On Jan 19, 2018
Which kind question come be Dis, you hear... Alaba international market and Aba market.... Common sense no fit tell you say na d one wey get international popular pass? OP receive sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alaba Int'l Market And Aba Market: Which Is The Most Popular? by anibi9674: 7:16am On Jan 19, 2018
ok
Re: Alaba Int'l Market And Aba Market: Which Is The Most Popular? by kay29000(m): 7:16am On Jan 19, 2018
The name, Aba is more popular than Alaba, but Alaba market is more popular than Aba market.

1 Like

Re: Alaba Int'l Market And Aba Market: Which Is The Most Popular? by Kennyg101: 7:17am On Jan 19, 2018
grin
Adeoba10:

U too don vex bah? I dey wait for all of una.
Re: Alaba Int'l Market And Aba Market: Which Is The Most Popular? by Quality20(m): 7:18am On Jan 19, 2018
for me no market as d famous transahara market in Kano, kantin qore
Re: Alaba Int'l Market And Aba Market: Which Is The Most Popular? by jonero4(m): 7:19am On Jan 19, 2018
any market dat wil first import sex doll among dem wil be more popular
Re: Alaba Int'l Market And Aba Market: Which Is The Most Popular? by dust144(m): 7:19am On Jan 19, 2018
Both of them have ABA.

1 Like

Re: Alaba Int'l Market And Aba Market: Which Is The Most Popular? by Nobody: 7:21am On Jan 19, 2018
I tire o...
CryptoClub2018:
Oga, this thread will achieve just one thing which is Tribalism.

This is a stupid and useless thread as far as this country is concerned
Re: Alaba Int'l Market And Aba Market: Which Is The Most Popular? by Walexybobo(m): 7:23am On Jan 19, 2018
No plan to buy anything this morning, JUST PASSING TRU THE MARKET.
Re: Alaba Int'l Market And Aba Market: Which Is The Most Popular? by Noblefreeman(m): 7:23am On Jan 19, 2018
since we d Igbos have made those market grow,then I will say ABA market is because we Igbos under our director have made ABA market more popular

1 Like

Re: Alaba Int'l Market And Aba Market: Which Is The Most Popular? by Teeboi56: 7:23am On Jan 19, 2018
Some re just comment without knowing Wat dey re commenting about
Aba market to ALaba market
Is like comparing Lagos State to borno state

Alaba all d way jooor
Re: Alaba Int'l Market And Aba Market: Which Is The Most Popular? by olafestid(m): 7:23am On Jan 19, 2018
I will only mention alaba market due to I never been to aba market,

Alaba market is a full of bunch of igbo thief, fraud star and so on, nothing serious is happening there again than 419, Lagos state need to close it down.

Anybody that had been to the place will understand what I mean.

1 Like

Re: Alaba Int'l Market And Aba Market: Which Is The Most Popular? by ehissi(m): 7:25am On Jan 19, 2018
Alaba na which level.....

Who Aba epp?
Re: Alaba Int'l Market And Aba Market: Which Is The Most Popular? by SUNDICOS(m): 7:26am On Jan 19, 2018
Which one is Aba mkt, u dey craze?
It is called ARIARIA INTERNATIONAL MKT.
Not Aba mkt meanwhile there's other mkts in Aba.
Alaba mt is only popular in Lagos state while Ariaria is
World international mkt so chill.

5 Likes

Re: Alaba Int'l Market And Aba Market: Which Is The Most Popular? by innobets(m): 7:34am On Jan 19, 2018
pocohantas:
What is Aba market?
Be specific.

Do you mean 'Ariaria'?
Or all the markets in that town...

I'll give it to Alaba.

Ariaria is the only market in ABA nahh, cemetery and shopping center are just mini markets
Re: Alaba Int'l Market And Aba Market: Which Is The Most Popular? by innobets(m): 7:35am On Jan 19, 2018
ehissi:
Alaba na which level.....
Who Aba epp?
Who Alaba epp ??

3 Likes

Re: Alaba Int'l Market And Aba Market: Which Is The Most Popular? by nothernstar: 7:36am On Jan 19, 2018
Adeoba10:
They are both dominated by our Ibo brothers.... But i will go with Aba.... Bcus of the phrase ABA MADE
gherout is that the question. Stop this nonsense call bigotry
Re: Alaba Int'l Market And Aba Market: Which Is The Most Popular? by winterfell007(m): 7:37am On Jan 19, 2018
U guys have started this 'dick measuring' contest, u know real aim is to cause enthic bashing. I thought we ended that in 2017
Re: Alaba Int'l Market And Aba Market: Which Is The Most Popular? by Dafreeguy(m): 7:37am On Jan 19, 2018
Alaba market is more popular.. but Aba will take over when they start producing sexdolls

1 Like

Re: Alaba Int'l Market And Aba Market: Which Is The Most Popular? by Adeoba10(m): 7:40am On Jan 19, 2018
nothernstar:
gherout is that the question. Stop this nonsense call bigotry
See you.... I said "BY OUR IBO BROTHER" what has that got to do with bigotry.... Ogbeni parkwell, i b omo yoruba o.

2 Likes

Re: Alaba Int'l Market And Aba Market: Which Is The Most Popular? by eazydon(m): 7:41am On Jan 19, 2018
There's nothing like Aba market market in Abis state. If you don't know something, ask questions and stop wallowing in ignorance. There are many major markets in Aba, and Ariaria is one of them, if that's the one you have in mind, then you must be crazy to compare it with Alaba. Ariaria is like one of the largest markets on West Africa

There is also Ahia Ohuru Market in Aba

There is Cemetery Market in Aba

There is Aba Shopping Center

Which do you mean?

7 Likes

Re: Alaba Int'l Market And Aba Market: Which Is The Most Popular? by LOL247(f): 7:42am On Jan 19, 2018
Re: Alaba Int'l Market And Aba Market: Which Is The Most Popular? by Josephamstrong1(m): 7:44am On Jan 19, 2018
Alaba/Lagos market 1st, Aba second, Onitsha 3rd.
Re: Alaba Int'l Market And Aba Market: Which Is The Most Popular? by UsefulTunde(m): 7:47am On Jan 19, 2018
This one week me grin

Re: Alaba Int'l Market And Aba Market: Which Is The Most Popular? by Mazeltovscotty(m): 7:47am On Jan 19, 2018
iSlayer:
I seriously disagree with the 2 previous posters. Aba is more popular than Alaba. Alaba is popular in Lagos. Aba is well known across most of the country.
you made a mistake, well i guess it was a typographical error to say/type Aba market is well known throughout nigeria but alaba is only limited to lagos. In point of fact Onitsha main market is more popular than Aba market. I got to know about Aba market when I got to East.
Do yourself a favour by researching on the finanancial capability of each market.
Re: Alaba Int'l Market And Aba Market: Which Is The Most Popular? by Josephamstrong1(m): 7:48am On Jan 19, 2018
eazydon:
There's nothing like Aba market market in Abis state. If you don't know something, ask questions and stop wallowing in ignorance. There are many major markets in Aba, and Ariaria is one of them, if that's the one you have in mind, then you must be crazy to compare it with Alaba. Ariaria is like one of the largest markets on West Africa

There is also Ahia Ohuru Market in Aba

There is Cemetery Market in Aba

There is Aba Shopping Center

Which do you mean?

Ariaria is big but not more than Lagos markets.
Alaba International Market is the biggest market for electrical appliances, electronics, and accessories in Nigeria.
Can anywhere in Aba be compared to Alaba?

Ariaria is just known for its chaotic, industrious, rowdy, cheap, inferior; these are a few of the words used to describe the region’s busiest retail hub.

Ahia ohuru and cemetery again?
please if you can mention shopping center, why not st Michaels
then.

So what happens to other State markets?
Aleshinloye Market, Ibadan, Kurmi Kano, Computer Village, Lagos, Zaki Biam Yam Market, Benue, Onitsha Oshanga nkoh?

See do not conclude so fast because you stay in a particular region. Travel Oga and see things.
Eziukwu, cemetery, shopping center and Ahia ohuru are no big markets but mini. Talk Ariaria in Aba.

Lagos has highest market, Aba second and Onitsha.

1 Like

Re: Alaba Int'l Market And Aba Market: Which Is The Most Popular? by Hades2016(m): 7:52am On Jan 19, 2018
Stexy:
Enugu market undecided

1 Share

Re: Alaba Int'l Market And Aba Market: Which Is The Most Popular? by phemmyfour: 7:52am On Jan 19, 2018
Adeoba10:
They are both dominated by our Ibo brothers.... But i will go with Aba.... Bcus of the phrase ABA MADE
seconded. After all at the mention of Alaba, you can only think of Electronics
Re: Alaba Int'l Market And Aba Market: Which Is The Most Popular? by PointZerom: 7:54am On Jan 19, 2018
Meajor:
Which kind question come be Dis, you hear... Alaba international market and Aba market.... Common sense no fit tell you say na d one wey get international popular pass? OP receive sense

Ariaria is also an Intl MKT hope you know?.

1 Like

Re: Alaba Int'l Market And Aba Market: Which Is The Most Popular? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:54am On Jan 19, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
Alaba is an international market...aba is a regional market
Ariaria international market also known as aba market is also an international market and is known across the world more than Alaba international market.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Banks War On Twitter - Meme Collection / Detailed Advice In Starting A Filling Station In Nigeria / How Do I Set Up A Rice Milling Plant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.