Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,734 members, 7,837,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Alaba Int'l Market And Aba Market: Which Is The Most Popular? - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Alaba Int'l Market And Aba Market: Which Is The Most Popular? (33465 Views)

Original Smc Model K & Smc Model Kl Ceiling Fan Dealer In Alaba Int'l Mkt Lagos. / Bb(best Buy) & Bianco Standing Fan Dealer In Alaba Int'l Market Ojo Lagos. / More Photos From The Fire Incident In Watt Market Which Destroyed 50 Shops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaba Int'l Market And Aba Market: Which Is The Most Popular? by Kog45(m): 7:55am On Jan 19, 2018
Sparkies85:
The two markets are owned and dominated by the igbos, so no need for comparison
Thank you.OP already failed on arrival,his aim is to continue normal tribal supremacy but forgetting that Igbo's are the real players in both market.

The Yorubas are just too industrious and bigger than Alaba or Aba market stuff,so no need to heat the already heated polity.

Respect to the Igbos for making Alaba what it's today and Yoruba for playing great host,this is what we want not bigots tribal bandwagon like Op.
Re: Alaba Int'l Market And Aba Market: Which Is The Most Popular? by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 7:55am On Jan 19, 2018
they both don't sell sophisticated goods. i have been looking for cast-iron lapping wheel and I have not found in these places.
Re: Alaba Int'l Market And Aba Market: Which Is The Most Popular? by smulti(m): 7:55am On Jan 19, 2018
donstan18:
ABA is the most popular, the only African China market we have.

And most importantly, the only hope for your sex doll at cheaper rate

I choose ABA (Ariara) over Alaba.

gringringrin

any body way disagree with you will be mandated to pay tax for each sexdoll he ordered from Aba
Re: Alaba Int'l Market And Aba Market: Which Is The Most Popular? by hugoboss36(m): 7:55am On Jan 19, 2018
Op: Onitsha main market is even popular than alaba...my own view..
Re: Alaba Int'l Market And Aba Market: Which Is The Most Popular? by phemmyfour: 7:56am On Jan 19, 2018
eazydon:
There's nothing like Aba market market in Abis state. If you don't know something, ask questions and stop wallowing in ignorance. There are many major markets in Aba, and Ariaria is one of them, if that's the one you have in mind, then you must be crazy to compare it with Alaba. Ariaria is like one of the largest markets on West Africa

There is also Ahia Ohuru Market in Aba

There is Cemetery Market in Aba

There is Aba Shopping Center

Which do you mean?
Ariaria is the only Aba market, all other markets in Aba are "buy and Sell". The OP is communicating, carry your ITK commot for here

1 Like

Re: Alaba Int'l Market And Aba Market: Which Is The Most Popular? by Afrojuju2017(m): 7:57am On Jan 19, 2018
bettercreature:
You are wrong! No one knows Alaba market outside Nigeria, Go To Shenzhen in China or Deira in Dubai the white Chinese or Arab will tell you more about Aba market
Aba market is very popular both in Nigeria and outside Nigeria

What do you mean by white Chinese ?
Re: Alaba Int'l Market And Aba Market: Which Is The Most Popular? by contigiency(m): 8:03am On Jan 19, 2018
Its Alaba of course, and i also think that onitsha intl. Markets has bigger and richer investors than Aba.
Re: Alaba Int'l Market And Aba Market: Which Is The Most Popular? by Balkan(m): 8:03am On Jan 19, 2018
Alaba is a branch of Aba market.
Alaba meaning Aba land

3 Likes

Re: Alaba Int'l Market And Aba Market: Which Is The Most Popular? by Balkan(m): 8:06am On Jan 19, 2018
hugoboss36:
Op: Onitsha main market is even popular than alaba...my own view..
the op created this post for foools like you. What brought Onitsha market in this thread? or are you Afonja that trives in disunity?
Re: Alaba Int'l Market And Aba Market: Which Is The Most Popular? by otokx(m): 8:12am On Jan 19, 2018
This is not necessary.
Re: Alaba Int'l Market And Aba Market: Which Is The Most Popular? by Follygunners: 8:13am On Jan 19, 2018
Just an FYI... when comparing two independent variables, you utilize the adverb, 'more' NOT 'most'. You only use 'most' when your comparisons are more than two. undecided Just imagine how everybody for this thread just dey scatter grammer. OP sef na olodo. Wetin concern me sef... na dem Alaba and Aba pple.. carry go joo... grin grin
Re: Alaba Int'l Market And Aba Market: Which Is The Most Popular? by nwadiuko1(m): 8:15am On Jan 19, 2018
innobets:

Ariaria is the only market in ABA nahh, cemetery and shopping center are just mini markets
new market na mini market?
Re: Alaba Int'l Market And Aba Market: Which Is The Most Popular? by tosyne2much(m): 8:17am On Jan 19, 2018
Who are these people comparing Alaba market to Aba?

Una don start again this morning
Re: Alaba Int'l Market And Aba Market: Which Is The Most Popular? by Hardeybaryor(m): 8:18am On Jan 19, 2018
Ariaria International Market now.
Who has never hear Aba made phrase before?
Re: Alaba Int'l Market And Aba Market: Which Is The Most Popular? by BOOMnaija(m): 8:20am On Jan 19, 2018
:
iSlayer:
I seriously disagree with the 2 previous posters. Aba is more popular than Alaba. Alaba is popular in Lagos. Aba is well known across most of the country.

All tribes, ethnicities and even races are well represented in lagos than anywhere else in Nigeria... So ur point is null and invalid. shocked
Re: Alaba Int'l Market And Aba Market: Which Is The Most Popular? by Richvine(m): 8:22am On Jan 19, 2018
XXLDICK:
Alaba has a larger market. ie larger buyers compared to Aba.

Most pirated movies in Nigeria came through Alaba.

Go to Alaba and see people from other states in Nigeria and other ECOWAS countries coming to buy electronics.

Alaba is in the same category with Ladipo and Idumota.

Many people don't even know Aba market is called Ariaria market.

The location of Ariaria market is a limiting factor.

It simply means you do not know Aba, there are various markets in Aba, Ariaria is just one.
Re: Alaba Int'l Market And Aba Market: Which Is The Most Popular? by Jessica555: 8:24am On Jan 19, 2018
Alaba
Re: Alaba Int'l Market And Aba Market: Which Is The Most Popular? by smulti(m): 8:34am On Jan 19, 2018
agarawu23:
Alaba

You can't compare Alaba international market with Aba, if you have been to both u will know better Cos Alaba guys brings in almost everything we import in this country before they transport it to different state.

bros I'm sure you know Alaba inter market but you have not been to Aba international market

Alaba deals with imported finished product while Aba produces 90% of product in their market

Aba inter market is more of industries than that of retail shops you have in Alaba market,

this is the reason, when Osibanjo visited Aba market industries he demanded constant power supply in the area

it's in this order:

Aba intern market

Onitsha main market

Alaba inter market

mind you the large markets in the East receives their containers from port Harcourt and not Lagos
Re: Alaba Int'l Market And Aba Market: Which Is The Most Popular? by festus2905(m): 8:48am On Jan 19, 2018
Computer village makes Alaba international market to be less popular even in Lagos.... Aba is known across Nigeria even tho I've not been there before
Re: Alaba Int'l Market And Aba Market: Which Is The Most Popular? by holajeedayy: 8:48am On Jan 19, 2018
donstan18:
ABA is the most popular, the only African China market we have.

And most importantly, the only hope for your sex doll at cheaper rate.

I choose ABA (Ariara) over Alaba.
see ur head and all your able serious men run to alaba
for transaction
Re: Alaba Int'l Market And Aba Market: Which Is The Most Popular? by SwTeee(f): 8:59am On Jan 19, 2018
Aba is more popular

1 Like

Re: Alaba Int'l Market And Aba Market: Which Is The Most Popular? by tonye33(m): 9:03am On Jan 19, 2018
cheesy Alaba without Aba is just AL
so if you say you don't know Aba market (Ariaria), feel free to ask Judas

1 Like

Re: Alaba Int'l Market And Aba Market: Which Is The Most Popular? by globalsky: 9:12am On Jan 19, 2018
ALABA nau
Re: Alaba Int'l Market And Aba Market: Which Is The Most Popular? by hugoboss36(m): 9:16am On Jan 19, 2018
Balkan:
the op created this post for foools like you. What brought Onitsha market in this thread? or are you Afonja that trives in disunity?
...with due respect..i don't deserve that insult from u..its still early for such this morning..for ur information,am a Nigerian..never believed in disunity..kwa nyelu onwe gi ugwu..ooooo..
Re: Alaba Int'l Market And Aba Market: Which Is The Most Popular? by Yyeske(m): 9:46am On Jan 19, 2018
Josephamstrong1:

Ariaria is big but not more than Lagos markets.
Alaba International Market is the biggest market for electrical appliances, electronics, and accessories in Nigeria.
Can anywhere in Aba be compared to Alaba?

Ariaria is just known for its chaotic, industrious, rowdy, cheap, inferior; these are a few of the words used to describe the region’s busiest retail hub.

Ahia ohuru and cemetery again?
please if you can mention shopping center, why not st Michaels
then.

So what happens to other State markets?
Aleshinloye Market, Ibadan, Kurmi Kano, Computer Village, Lagos, Zaki Biam Yam Market, Benue, Onitsha Oshanga nkoh?

See do not conclude so fast because you stay in a particular region. Travel Oga and see things.
Eziukwu, cemetery, shopping center and Ahia ohuru are no big markets but mini. Talk Ariaria in Aba.

Lagos has highest market, Aba second and Onitsha.
You guys have started again, was Onitsha mentioned in the topic and why dragging her into it?
Don't make us scatter this thread abeg
Re: Alaba Int'l Market And Aba Market: Which Is The Most Popular? by Yyeske(m): 9:49am On Jan 19, 2018
Balkan:
I tire o, surprised they just started dragging Onitsha into the thread.
Re: Alaba Int'l Market And Aba Market: Which Is The Most Popular? by Josephamstrong1(m): 9:50am On Jan 19, 2018
Yyeske:
You guys have started again, was Onitsha mentioned in the topic and why dragging her into it?
Don't make us scatter this thread abeg
He said most not more.
Re: Alaba Int'l Market And Aba Market: Which Is The Most Popular? by Yyeske(m): 9:56am On Jan 19, 2018
Josephamstrong1:

He said most not more.
Check up the topic and point out where Onitsha was typed.
You can open another thread for Onitsha main market and Alaba or Ariaria but don't drag us in here
Re: Alaba Int'l Market And Aba Market: Which Is The Most Popular? by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 19, 2018
BOTH ARE THE CREATION AND HANDWORK OF BIAFRA (NDI IGBO)

3 Likes

Re: Alaba Int'l Market And Aba Market: Which Is The Most Popular? by fred04(m): 10:22am On Jan 19, 2018
most people here have not been to any other state apart from Lagos.
in the Biafra land,we only hear of alaba when we are watching Nigerian movies (adverts).
Aba is so popular that when u go to market to buy something, u either ask for the original or Aba made.
But now China made is now competing with Aba made.

5 Likes

Re: Alaba Int'l Market And Aba Market: Which Is The Most Popular? by toprealman: 10:24am On Jan 19, 2018
XXLDICK:
Alaba has a larger market. ie larger buyers compared to Aba.

Most pirated movies in Nigeria came through Alaba.

Go to Alaba and see people from other states in Nigeria and other ECOWAS countries coming to buy electronics.

Alaba is in the same category with Ladipo and Idumota.

Many people don't even know Aba market is called Ariaria market.

The location of Ariaria market is a limiting factor.

Aba market is not called Ariaria sir. There are many MARKETS in Aba......Ariaria is just one of them.

1 Like

Re: Alaba Int'l Market And Aba Market: Which Is The Most Popular? by nothernstar: 10:28am On Jan 19, 2018
Adeoba10:

See you.... I said "BY OUR IBO BROTHER" what has that got to do with bigotry.... Ogbeni parkwell, i b omo yoruba o.
I'm igbo. But your comment did not answer the question. It only created room for tribalism that's why I replied you that way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Set Up A Rice Milling Plant? / I Owe A Microfinance Bank 600k, They Threaten To Jail Me, I Need Your Advice! / COVID-19: Shell Cuts Dividend For First Time Since WWII

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.