Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) 2018 Updates And Details - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) 2018 Updates And Details (33630 Views)

BBNaija 2018: Details Of Housemates Pairing (Pictures) / #BBNaija 2018: 6 Housemates Evicted Already / BBNaija 2018: Audition Dates, Requirements And All You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) 2018 Updates And Details by Juliearth(f): 4:45pm On Jan 19, 2018
JAMO4REAL1:
Based on logistic very interesting program

What is interesting about watching other people live their lives?
Re: Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) 2018 Updates And Details by Juliearth(f): 4:46pm On Jan 19, 2018
JAMO4REAL1:
Based on logistic very interesting program

What is interesting about watching how other people live their lives?
Re: Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) 2018 Updates And Details by adahgold(m): 5:07pm On Jan 19, 2018
BB naija smh someone will stay in that house for good three month na only 45 million una go pay am but wizkid performed for 4 mins in CAF and was paid 45 million will I say this is irony of life or....... my fellow hustlers lets work on our selves we will receive more than that amount come to think of it is not that they are that popular self.
Re: Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) 2018 Updates And Details by makky555(f): 9:49pm On Jan 19, 2018
I don't know if I'm strange but I've never brought myself to sit down, press my remote, look for channel to watch, then start watching Big Brother...

I only know the participants via Nairaland or social media...
Re: Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) 2018 Updates And Details by makky555(f): 9:49pm On Jan 19, 2018
marvin902:
would rather watch tom and jerry undecided undecided

Ahswear
Re: Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) 2018 Updates And Details by CallMeOO7(m): 12:19am On Jan 20, 2018
abdegenius:

I really miss this show and i know you do miss it too , the most entertainment reality show in africa with no doubt is back and this time its more entertaining , drama and action ..

What is new

* Be expecting to see old faces in the big brother house , thats right .

BBNaija2018 is starting on the 28th of January 2018

Payporte are still the official sponsors of this amazing show and all the actions are going to be aired on DSTV channel 198 and GOTV channel 29

— You can watch all the exciting moments of BBNaija 2nd edition 2016 from 18th January 2018

You can watch and read all about BBNaija 2018:

BBnaija Website : Africamagic tv bigbrother
Facebook : BBNaija
Twitter :#BBNaija

Source :GistXclusivTV

This will away people's attention from the government for the next 3month. One thing that is certain is that my money will not be part of that 25Milla to be used as a reward for nonsense.
Re: Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) 2018 Updates And Details by marvin902(m): 7:57am On Jan 20, 2018
makky555:

Ahswear

still wondering how some peeps sit down and start watching these guys live their
life 24 hrs a day even when they are sleeping some peeps will still be awake to watch them sleeping.. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) 2018 Updates And Details by rotexteymie(f): 4:15pm On Jan 20, 2018
judgedredd22:

i dey look your leg inside BRT sha! grin grin grin

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) 2018 Updates And Details by Estellar: 5:40pm On Jan 21, 2018
brunobaba:

It teaches them grammar which unfortunately you're short on.
You got no chill mahn!! grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija (BBNaija) 2018 Updates And Details by suyamasta(m): 7:31pm On Jan 21, 2018
BBN is entertainment providing a sociological dimension, plus some lives are blessed through the programme i find it very interesting infact i also see some part of my life in terms of different personalities and characters, it also provide a means of examining human relations and also learning to improve on how best to deal with and handle situations ! i love BBN i watch BBN and stay woke to the political ,social, economic and security realities facing my country Nigeria!
Watch BBN and Stay Woke! I greet you all!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Leo And Ifu Ennada Win Pepsi Dance Competition / 10 Things Viewers Should Expect From Bbnaija S7 Show This Year / 'The Exorcism Of Alu': Basketmouth Releases His First Film

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.