Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,987 members, 7,821,434 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

After Paying So Much, See What I Got - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / After Paying So Much, See What I Got (1888 Views)

What I Ordered VS What I Got: Angry Lady Confronts Her Tailor (pics/video) / What I Ordered Vs What I Got - Woman Who Asked For Mercy Aigbe's Outfit Laments / Nigerian Tailor Disappoints Client With Inferior Outfit After Paying N10,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Paying So Much, See What I Got by Owojuyi(f): 9:25pm On Jan 18, 2018
Good evening my fellow Nairalanders, so I have a dinner coming up tomorrow and I got hooked up with a NIGERIAN TAILOR. I sent her the style and we agreed on a date for collection. On the long run, she told me to come n collect and after showing dissatisfaction, she offered to make amendments, the following day I noticed some issues. She gave her word and promised to deliver the cloth cos I already spent a lot of money. Yesterday morning, I got the biggest shock of my life when the cloth was delivered. Not only was it dirty, it was shapeless and totally what I dint bargain for. To add insults to injury, she kept saying the cloth is perfect and was totally unapologetic. May God judge . annoying thing is I spent over 10000 making this a perfect gown and got a disaster

Attached below is what I wanted versus what I got.

Re: After Paying So Much, See What I Got by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 18, 2018
More like APC campaign promises and what they delivered

4 Likes

Re: After Paying So Much, See What I Got by bedspread: 9:27pm On Jan 18, 2018
You cannot be what you are not...

1 Like

Re: After Paying So Much, See What I Got by Homeboiy: 9:33pm On Jan 18, 2018
THE PICTURE U SENT HAS A LADY WITH FIGURE 8 BUT U HAVE A FIGURE 9

IN OTHER WORDS, SUE HER tongue

3 Likes

Re: After Paying So Much, See What I Got by Marcofranz(m): 9:34pm On Jan 18, 2018
grin grin
Re: After Paying So Much, See What I Got by gabinogem(m): 9:41pm On Jan 18, 2018
cheesy cheesy this pipo no go kill me with laugh for this forum

1 Like

Re: After Paying So Much, See What I Got by ifex370(m): 9:45pm On Jan 18, 2018
My thoughts exactly... You needed to see what I got today after an order from jumia...

Shoe be like mat.. I had to tell them back to sender biko.. Thank God it wasn't pay before delivery.. These people are very deceptive

1 Like

Re: After Paying So Much, See What I Got by youngsahito(m): 10:56pm On Jan 18, 2018
it is ur cross
Re: After Paying So Much, See What I Got by balmofgilead: 12:42am On Jan 19, 2018
Sister,iron that dress wella,makeup well and make sure you do better makeup.you will fine pass that girl sef.tuck in ur tummy or wear girdle ok

2 Likes

Re: After Paying So Much, See What I Got by Owojuyi(f): 7:56am On Jan 19, 2018
Homeboiy:
THE PICTURE U SENT HAS A LADY WITH FIGURE 8 BUT U HAVE A FIGURE 9

IN OTHER WORDS, SUE HER tongue

I have just the same figure but aunty the tailor doesn't have sense to cut figure in clothes. The thing looks like jalamia
Re: After Paying So Much, See What I Got by Owojuyi(f): 7:57am On Jan 19, 2018
balmofgilead:
Sister,iron that dress wella,makeup well and make sure you do better makeup.you will fine pass that girl sef.tuck in ur tummy or wear girdle ok

Belle no dey o, na mama put somtin I dnt understand
Re: After Paying So Much, See What I Got by Owojuyi(f): 8:00am On Jan 19, 2018
All those saying no figure. Below is a picture of me wearing other clothes from a better designers

Re: After Paying So Much, See What I Got by Owojuyi(f): 8:05am On Jan 19, 2018
balmofgilead:

My dear, the tailor claimed she ironed it. Was unapologetic and even had to effrontery to tell me to send to dry cleaners or bring the cloth back to her
Re: After Paying So Much, See What I Got by freezyprinzy(m): 10:10am On Jan 20, 2018
Lala come and see o grin
Re: After Paying So Much, See What I Got by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 20, 2018
The materials she even used are cheap. Looks like she used low grade taffeta on the lower part of the dress, then the tailor didn't even iron the dress well, the work is not neat and looks like what an apprentice will make.

God will judge indeed.

No shape on the dress at all.

This one na carpenter tailor.

3 Likes

Re: After Paying So Much, See What I Got by Hollaryeenqah: 6:38pm On Jan 20, 2018
Always be sure of the tailor you give ur clothes tooo... maybe u are not paying better money
Re: After Paying So Much, See What I Got by Owojuyi(f): 12:27pm On Jan 21, 2018
Hollaryeenqah:
Always be sure of the tailor you give ur clothes tooo... maybe u are not paying better money

My dear all expenses including tfare is 10910, n d distance is so close o. U knw how cheap Ibadan transport system is
Re: After Paying So Much, See What I Got by Owojuyi(f): 12:31pm On Jan 21, 2018
Well, after everything. I ordered another gown from @stephz_collection and she came to the rescue.

By the way, shoes from my store @style_and_time

Re: After Paying So Much, See What I Got by Hollaryeenqah: 7:40am On Jan 26, 2018
Owojuyi:

My dear all expenses including tfare is 10910, n d distance is so close o. U knw how cheap Ibadan transport system is

So sorry about that... Maybe when I returned to Ibadan I can assist you to amend it to your taste
Re: After Paying So Much, See What I Got by florakims(f): 6:57am On Jan 27, 2018
Eh ya, sorry dear. I think that's why people prefer ready-to-wear, you see what you like, you try it on, it fits, you pay, otherwise, you go to the next shop. then I think it's advisable to always ask a tailor for their past jobs if you are sewing from them for the first time, I'm glad you were able to get an alternative. In case of next time, I'm a tailor too, and I'm in Ibadan(around eleyele), you can WhatsApp me on 07030029721.
Re: After Paying So Much, See What I Got by dcole73: 12:25pm On Mar 03, 2018
You got the XXL.
Re: After Paying So Much, See What I Got by dcole73: 12:26pm On Mar 03, 2018
ifex370:
My thoughts exactly... You needed to see what I got today after an order from jumia...

Shoe be like mat.. I had to tell them back to sender biko.. Thank God it wasn't pay before delivery.. These people are very deceptive

If it's Jumia, forget it.
They are worse than APC.
Re: After Paying So Much, See What I Got by sobastical: 7:49pm On Mar 04, 2018
dcole73:

If it's Jumia, forget it. They are worse than APC.
Hahaha

(1) (Reply)

When Your Mother Brings You A Wife From The Village! / If You Need Tailors To Employ,come In / 2021 Kaftan Boubou Styles - 80 Sophisticated Boubou Kaftan Styles For Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.