Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Seyi Shay Shares Her Early Morning Photos Without Makeup - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Shay Shares Her Early Morning Photos Without Makeup (3321 Views)

Pregnant Seyi Shay Shares Baby Bump Photos (Video) / "You Need Breast Enlargement" Seyi Shay Shares Cute Photo, Fans React / Tboss Shares Her Early Morning Picture Without Makeup(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seyi Shay Shares Her Early Morning Photos Without Makeup by bigCassava: 10:57pm On Jan 18, 2018
Nigerian female artiste stage named seyi shay shares her make-up free picture. She is looking cool anyway.
See more photos below

https://chikasom..com/2018/01/seyi-shay-shares-her-early-morning.html?m=1

Re: Seyi Shay Shares Her Early Morning Photos Without Makeup by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 18, 2018
Ooooooh God, what kind of lie is this na??
Can't you see she have a cross over makeup??

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay Shares Her Early Morning Photos Without Makeup by KushyKush: 11:04pm On Jan 18, 2018
I don't like you anymore like I use to. Sorry my heart now belongs to my new sex doll.

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay Shares Her Early Morning Photos Without Makeup by CornFooPanda(m): 11:06pm On Jan 18, 2018
She try, those lips will be hard on a joystick, it looks rough.
Re: Seyi Shay Shares Her Early Morning Photos Without Makeup by Praisles(f): 11:08pm On Jan 18, 2018
The last picture sha, if dem photoshop off the weave werin go happen?
Re: Seyi Shay Shares Her Early Morning Photos Without Makeup by Kenzico(m): 11:08pm On Jan 18, 2018
She was my Crush once Until Sex Dolls stole my Heart away

cry undecided
Re: Seyi Shay Shares Her Early Morning Photos Without Makeup by CornFooPanda(m): 11:10pm On Jan 18, 2018
KushyKush:
I don't like you anymore like I use to. Sorry my heart now belongs to my new sex doll.
grin
Bro. so you've gotten 1 for ur self
my own still dey 4 road
Re: Seyi Shay Shares Her Early Morning Photos Without Makeup by KushyKush: 11:16pm On Jan 18, 2018
CornFooPanda:
grin
Bro. so you've gotten 1 for ur self
my own still dey 4 road

Baba we go talk better tomorrow. I need to get back to this doll.

She still dey ask for more rounds.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay Shares Her Early Morning Photos Without Makeup by christ007(m): 11:43pm On Jan 18, 2018
Kenzico:
She was my Crush once Until Sex Dolls stole my Heart away

cry undecided
guy use your head na
Re: Seyi Shay Shares Her Early Morning Photos Without Makeup by Mizsylviah(f): 12:03am On Jan 19, 2018
Looking @ the picture critically,she is still a fine girl.....

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay Shares Her Early Morning Photos Without Makeup by hibiscus76(f): 12:07am On Jan 19, 2018
Seyi Shay is beautiful... Not completely makeup free though cuz she drew her brows but she is beautiful

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay Shares Her Early Morning Photos Without Makeup by Threebear(m): 12:07am On Jan 19, 2018
But there is make up in the picture haba! Her eye brows are contoured, plus brown powder ,even filter self join. Women and lying sha

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay Shares Her Early Morning Photos Without Makeup by Kenzico(m): 12:20am On Jan 19, 2018
christ007:
guy use your head na

isi gini

Its either you are my guardian angel or Another monitoring spirit....But if you are the latter, Quit following me Or I Bundle you for keeps till eternity. Test me and Quote me again
Re: Seyi Shay Shares Her Early Morning Photos Without Makeup by jayson87: 3:47am On Jan 19, 2018
Who has connect or contact of where and how someone can procure 3 sex dolls.
Re: Seyi Shay Shares Her Early Morning Photos Without Makeup by Tallesty1(m): 5:38am On Jan 19, 2018
She still doesn't have a mister
Re: Seyi Shay Shares Her Early Morning Photos Without Makeup by potbelly(m): 5:50am On Jan 19, 2018
Light makeup but still visible...
Re: Seyi Shay Shares Her Early Morning Photos Without Makeup by Nobody: 6:26am On Jan 19, 2018
Oshey, Mr Gangbanger!!!
jayson87:
Who has connect or contact of where and how someone can procure 3 sex dolls.
Re: Seyi Shay Shares Her Early Morning Photos Without Makeup by Nobody: 6:41am On Jan 19, 2018
she',s fyne smiley
Re: Seyi Shay Shares Her Early Morning Photos Without Makeup by IamLaura(f): 6:55am On Jan 19, 2018
Although this isn't completely makeup free as she drew her eyebrows and applied a bit of powder and lip stain,she's still beautiful kiss
Re: Seyi Shay Shares Her Early Morning Photos Without Makeup by CornFooPanda(m): 7:37am On Jan 19, 2018
KushyKush:

Baba we go talk better tomorrow. I need to get back to this doll.

She still dey ask for more rounds.
grin Baba flex ur thing well grin e no easy
dem slay queens go here wein grin
no niggur go blow dem again
Abeg wich style sweet pass cheesy
Re: Seyi Shay Shares Her Early Morning Photos Without Makeup by DIKEnaWAR: 7:45am On Jan 19, 2018
Which kain make up free is this? She only wiped off her lipstick and tiro to reveal that she smokes a lot.

She is living roughly and it tells on her face. Age aside.
Re: Seyi Shay Shares Her Early Morning Photos Without Makeup by nikkypearl(f): 7:52am On Jan 19, 2018
KushyKush:
mitcheeeeeew angry
Re: Seyi Shay Shares Her Early Morning Photos Without Makeup by KushyKush: 8:17am On Jan 19, 2018
nikkypearl:
mitcheeeeeew angry

grin tongue kiss
Re: Seyi Shay Shares Her Early Morning Photos Without Makeup by Tension532: 8:25am On Jan 19, 2018
she looks like a sex doll in the second pic
Re: Seyi Shay Shares Her Early Morning Photos Without Makeup by judgedredd22(m): 8:48am On Jan 19, 2018
Mizsylviah:
Looking @ the picture critically,she is still a fine girl.....

yes she is... just like you too! cheesy cheesy
Re: Seyi Shay Shares Her Early Morning Photos Without Makeup by biodex(m): 9:28am On Jan 19, 2018
Lolz....sex doll here sex doll all over...make one nairalander share him experience....but wait ooo....If the doll wan wet shay she go grip the man ni...because na waiting sweet pass b that ooo...make ur woman grip u wen she wan come..comento.... shocked cool
Re: Seyi Shay Shares Her Early Morning Photos Without Makeup by datfreshdoc(m): 12:24pm On Jan 19, 2018
My first and last crush embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Celebrity News: Phora, Tattoo Freak Rapper Who Tattooed His $200,000 Worth Lambo / Cute Photo Of Burna Boy And His Mother / Inside Meghan Markle And Prince Harry's $7 Million Malibu Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.