Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Laila Ila Allahu On The Streets - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Laila Ila Allahu On The Streets (606 Views)

Little Boy Branded A Witch In Uyo, Abandoned On The Streets (Disturbing Photos) / Clergyman Sells Holy Water On The Streets Of Lagos To Make People 'Rich' (Video) / Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laila Ila Allahu On The Streets by sharaff6(m): 12:57am On Jan 19, 2018
this happen on at freeman street in oyingbo area yesterday while this happen today at Herbert maculy road by adekunle. I thought I should share this with my Muslim brothers and sisters in Islam. the first one happen in front of hotel at freeman street with first picture and video while the second one happened at Herbert maculy with video. you have to believe that their is no God expect Allah all this are real my brothers and sisters. check it out
Re: Laila Ila Allahu On The Streets by Originakalokalo(m): 4:53am On Jan 19, 2018
sharaff6:
this happen on at freeman street in oyingbo area yesterday while this happen today at Herbert maculy road by adekunle. I thought I should share this with my Muslim brothers and sisters in Islam. the first one happen in front of hotel at freeman street with first picture and video while the second one happened at Herbert maculy with video. you have to believe that their is no God expect Allah all this are real my brothers and sisters. check it out

Ok.

Please repent and be converted

JESUS loves you

1 Like

Re: Laila Ila Allahu On The Streets by iamgenius(m): 8:42am On Jan 19, 2018
Originakalokalo:

Ok.

Please repent and be converted

JESUS loves you
Convert to Paul's cult?
Re: Laila Ila Allahu On The Streets by Kolanist(m): 12:08pm On Jan 19, 2018
This is pure withchraft and islamic enchantments. Why is Allah(the islamic god) doing things witchraft can do. Jesus did things no body ever did JOHN 15:24
Re: Laila Ila Allahu On The Streets by Originakalokalo(m): 12:39pm On Jan 19, 2018
iamgenius:
Convert to Paul's cult?

.No.

Accept JESUS and be saved.

All the sins you have committed ever since you were born,

REMAIN WITH YOU.

You are not forgiven .

Not one of your sins is forgiven without Jesus.

It will be disastrous for you to end your life this way.

Repent and be converted.
Re: Laila Ila Allahu On The Streets by sharaff6(m): 4:53pm On Jan 19, 2018
fools.. you have to change your ways Islam is the only way,and I did not post this for non believers like you
Re: Laila Ila Allahu On The Streets by Originakalokalo(m): 5:46pm On Jan 19, 2018
sharaff6:
fools.. you have to change your ways Islam is the only way,and I did not post this for non believers like you

Yes. I am a fool for Jesus.

Repent and be converted.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 23/01/18 / The Real Jerusalem in Nigeria / What Does It Mean That Even The Demons Believe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.