Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,479 members, 7,816,131 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Share Your Experience Married To An Mbaise Spouse - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Share Your Experience Married To An Mbaise Spouse (2412 Views)

Pls Doctors, Nurses , And Experience Married People In The House Help Me Out?? / Mbaise Woman's Husband Was Given N800k Marriage List 10 Years Ago / Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Experience Married To An Mbaise Spouse by deltateam: 5:37am On May 04, 2023
There are many sad tales of marriage with an Mbaise partner.
I have relations married to them with sad stories to tell.

This made me to wonder if there are really people enjoying their marriage with an Mbaise partner.

Share your marriage experience with someone from Mbaise.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Married To An Mbaise Spouse by DispatcherLagos: 5:48am On May 04, 2023
My fiancee is from Mbaise... She has been a wonderful person. Supportive, intelligent and understanding.

By the grace of God, we will be walking down the isle later this year

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience Married To An Mbaise Spouse by Zonefree(m): 5:54am On May 04, 2023
Mbaise people are great and wonderful. You're still single if your spouse is not from Mbaise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience Married To An Mbaise Spouse by Makeorbreak: 6:02am On May 04, 2023
deltateam:

This made me to wonder if there are really people enjoying their marriage with an Mbaise partner.

Where you are from... Marriage no de get sad stories abi... Keep painting malaise black... It will consume you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience Married To An Mbaise Spouse by Nobody: 6:05am On May 04, 2023
Zonefree:
Mbaise people are great and wonderful. You're still single if your spouse is not from Mbaise.
But they said if you see a snake and an Mbaise person, kill the Mbaise person and leave the snake, so why are you lying

10 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Married To An Mbaise Spouse by Nawttiboi007(m): 6:10am On May 04, 2023
Run for ur dear life... hmmm especially their women

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Married To An Mbaise Spouse by Zonefree(m): 6:12am On May 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
But they said if you see a snake and an Mbaise person, kill the Mbaise person and leave the snake, so why are you lying
They said? Who and who said?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience Married To An Mbaise Spouse by Nobody: 6:14am On May 04, 2023
Zonefree:

They said? Who and who said?
I even read this in this forum long ago, they said Mbaise people are not nice, you know this but you won't admit. Ask around and you'll confirm it.

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Married To An Mbaise Spouse by Zonefree(m): 6:17am On May 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I even read this in this forum long ago, they said Mbaise people are not nice, you know this but you won't admit. Ask around and you'll confirm it.
Mbaise men know how to take care of their women.
Get yourself an mbaise man and enjoy life to the fullest.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience Married To An Mbaise Spouse by Nobody: 6:19am On May 04, 2023
Zonefree:

They said never trust an Mbaise man, they are known to mostly have secret child outside wedlock.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Married To An Mbaise Spouse by OVB123: 6:45am On May 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Re: Share Your Experience Married To An Mbaise Spouse by kellytuns(m): 6:45am On May 04, 2023
Mbaise people are good people, my mother in-law is from mbaise.she contributed so much to our japa journey (gifted me #3.5m to buy dollar)and just 3 months after getting here she passed away undecided....... please it's high time we celebrate every Igbo community.

11 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Married To An Mbaise Spouse by owiko(m): 6:54am On May 04, 2023
kellytuns:

Mbaise people are good people, my mother in-law is from mbaise.she contributed so much to our japa journey (gifted me #3.5m to buy dollar)and just 3 months after getting here she passed away undecided....... please it's high time we celebrate every Igbo community.
May God bless her soul

12 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Married To An Mbaise Spouse by Beremx(f): 7:21am On May 04, 2023
kellytuns:

so sad. What a beautiful soul

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Married To An Mbaise Spouse by ahnie: 7:37am On May 04, 2023
60 percent of Mbaise women are greedy and hardly sits their arses in their husbands house.

Whilst their men gat character flair,they don't ever make good husbands

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Married To An Mbaise Spouse by AsomStructures: 7:39am On May 04, 2023
Following
Re: Share Your Experience Married To An Mbaise Spouse by Nobody: 7:47am On May 04, 2023
ahnie:
60 percent of Mbaise women are greedy and hardly sits yheor arses in their husbands house.

Exactly, I've never heard anything good about Mbaise people

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Married To An Mbaise Spouse by ahnie: 7:51am On May 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Exactly, I've never heard anything good about Mbaise people
It's a perfect fits when an Mbaise man gets married to Mbaise woman that way it saves stress hurting others.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience Married To An Mbaise Spouse by Nawttiboi007(m): 8:11am On May 04, 2023
Even having them as friends sef u r endangering ur life
ahnie:

It's a perfect fits when an Mbaise man gets married to Mbaise woman that way it saves stress hurting others.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Married To An Mbaise Spouse by ChybuzzDD(m): 8:40am On May 04, 2023
ahnie:
60 percent of Mbaise women are greedy and hardly sits their arses in their husbands house.

This is based on which study you conducted in which year and with what sample size?

It's amazing how you guys wake up and generate stupid figures and assumptions from your ass-holes about your fellow countrymen.

If you have done any study to support your claims, post the link here for everyone to see and critique it.

8 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Married To An Mbaise Spouse by Godwin4444: 9:20am On May 04, 2023
Zonefree:

I am not Igbo but I ave seen countless threads here of how u igbos demonize d mbaize people not 1 not 2

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Married To An Mbaise Spouse by Csami(m): 9:54am On May 04, 2023
ahnie:

And you’re a mother!?
I pity your kids. I rather have a goat as a mother than you.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience Married To An Mbaise Spouse by Soylife(m): 10:28am On May 04, 2023
There was a day my roommate from mbaise was hungry and what he had was 200#,he went to my neighbor who was a student to ask for food, luckily for him the guy had soup,but no meat in it,my roommate used the 200# to buy four pieces of meat brought it back to the guys room. The guy had already made garri and was serving soup in different plates,my roommate collected his own soup and poured the meat inside the soup. The guy begged him for a piece but my roommate told him that the meat won't be enough for him,that he likes let there be enough meat in his soup.
This and many experiences makes me fear mbaise people. Their stinginess na high rating. You fit buy crate of drink for them,then ask for just one bottle from them,them no go gree give u

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Married To An Mbaise Spouse by WesternPanzer: 10:46am On May 04, 2023
Mbaise people are very horrible people. But because its a fellow Igbo kingdom, I can't say more than this.

They are to Igbos, what Ijebus are to Yorubas.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience Married To An Mbaise Spouse by bukatyne(f): 11:17am On May 04, 2023
WesternPanzer:
Mbaise people are very horrible people. But because its a fellow Igbo kingdom, I can't say more than this.

They are to Igbos, what Ijebus are to Yorubas.

cheesy grin wink grin wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

What an analogy!
Re: Share Your Experience Married To An Mbaise Spouse by WesternPanzer: 11:26am On May 04, 2023
bukatyne:

cheesy grin wink grin wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

What an analogy!

Yes oo.

Those people are very nasty. I won't even advise my worst enemy to marry them or do business with them.

They usually think they are smarter than others and always try to play faster than their shadow. They are not a people to be trusted. Always watch your back be it in business or marriage. They can go all the way to do evil.

If not for the Igbo factor, there are so many things I would have said here.

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Married To An Mbaise Spouse by OVB123: 11:45am On May 04, 2023
WesternPanzer:

Yes oo.

Those people are very nasty. I won't even advise my worst enemy to marry them or do business with them.

They usually think they are smarter than others and always try to play faster than their shadow. They are not a people to be trusted. Always watch your back be it in business or marriage. They can go all the way to do evil.

I have heard alot of things about them too but the one i can really figure out is that they are known for stinginess and can be cunning/crafty in business dealing.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience Married To An Mbaise Spouse by IkeIgboNile(m): 12:03pm On May 04, 2023
My first gf in uni is from Mbaise. She's a sweet and beautiful girl. They produce really beautiful girls but they're mostly short.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Married To An Mbaise Spouse by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 04, 2023
WesternPanzer:

Yes oo.

Say it, don't fear I'll back you up
Re: Share Your Experience Married To An Mbaise Spouse by Kingdollar28(m): 1:05pm On May 04, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Say it, don't fear I'll back you up

Mkpi ocha

Osikwa no gini?

cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience Married To An Mbaise Spouse by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 04, 2023
Kingdollar28:

Mkpi ocha

Osikwa no gini?

cheesy cheesy
Ndiala
Re: Share Your Experience Married To An Mbaise Spouse by jesmond3945: 1:16pm On May 04, 2023
deltateam:

this is a foolish thread. Stop stereotyping people.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should This Muslim Lady Marry Her Catholic Boyfriend? / Help I Just Discovered That My Wife Of Fourteen Years Have A Spiritual Husband. /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.