Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

"My Husband Refused To Have Sex With Me For 3 Years" - Angry Wife Tells Court - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "My Husband Refused To Have Sex With Me For 3 Years" - Angry Wife Tells Court (31316 Views)

He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) / I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court / My Husband Refused To Take A Second Wife, Please Separate Us, Woman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Husband Refused To Have Sex With Me For 3 Years" - Angry Wife Tells Court by wikiadamin: 8:08am On Jan 19, 2018
An Idi-Ogungun Customary Court at Agodi in Ibadan, has dissolved a 12 year old marriage between a 36-year-old woman, Raliat Ajila, and her husband, Sola Ajila over sex denial for three years.

Raliat told the court that her husband with whom she had two kids, abandoned her in a rented apartment and relocated to his newly completed house with another woman.

According to her, trouble started seven years ago when she noticed that the defendant was having extra marital affairs.

“I caught him with three women on different occasions and this made us quarrel always.

“There was a time he was infected with STDs and urinated blood but I stood with him and healed him of the disease.

“He had refused to sleep with me since 2015 and all efforts to make him perform his conjugal role failed.

“Instead he married another woman and relocated with his new wife to his newly completed house.”

In his defence, Ajila, said he deliberately denied her sex because of her bad attitude, stressing that Raliat was in always cursing him and that he lost his job because of the curses.

Ajila, who confirmed marrying another wife and relocating to his new house, asked the court to uphold the request of his wife and dissolve the marriage because he was not ready to continue with the union.

The President of the court, Chief Mukaila Balogun, held that both parties had consented to the dissolution of their union.

“Evidence of the estranged couple has proven that both were tired of the marriage and the court has no option than to do what they requested.

“The marriage is therefore dissolved and parties are free to go their separate ways without any molestation.” Balogun ruled.

He directed the defendant to pay N7, 000 as monthly upkeep allowance for the children.

Balogun, however, ordered Ajila to be responsible for the children education and other needs.

http://wepublicisenaija.com/7893/my-husband-has-refused-to-sx-me-angry-wife-tells-court/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "My Husband Refused To Have Sex With Me For 3 Years" - Angry Wife Tells Court by philcz(m): 8:19am On Jan 19, 2018
This problem should end this year with the invent of sex dolls.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Husband Refused To Have Sex With Me For 3 Years" - Angry Wife Tells Court by philcz(m): 8:20am On Jan 19, 2018
This problem should end this year with the invent of sex dolls. If your husband start cheating buy him a sex doll, they don't ask for money..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Husband Refused To Have Sex With Me For 3 Years" - Angry Wife Tells Court by donstan18: 8:21am On Jan 19, 2018
Check your wardrop, he's hiding a sex doll there

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Husband Refused To Have Sex With Me For 3 Years" - Angry Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 19, 2018
All these women no get chill

Is marriage about sex alone

Must he always oil your engine

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Husband Refused To Have Sex With Me For 3 Years" - Angry Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 19, 2018
angry

∆ ∆
Re: "My Husband Refused To Have Sex With Me For 3 Years" - Angry Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 19, 2018
Lalasticlala sef grin grin grin
Re: "My Husband Refused To Have Sex With Me For 3 Years" - Angry Wife Tells Court by slawomir: 12:52pm On Jan 19, 2018
you see
I thought women don't love sex

the way they will be acting up at the early stage of courtship ehnnn as if they can stay without sex
immediately you marry your girl and try to deny her that same sex she never allowed you to have when you were taosting her she will bring the roof down

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Husband Refused To Have Sex With Me For 3 Years" - Angry Wife Tells Court by lilfreezy: 12:52pm On Jan 19, 2018
the man probably has an ibadan sex doll with tribal marks

43 Likes

Re: "My Husband Refused To Have Sex With Me For 3 Years" - Angry Wife Tells Court by Gloryr: 12:52pm On Jan 19, 2018
7,000 for upkeep. ...what a wicked judge.

The kids shouldn't suffer for their mother's lack of sexxxx apeal

14 Likes

Re: "My Husband Refused To Have Sex With Me For 3 Years" - Angry Wife Tells Court by loblask: 12:54pm On Jan 19, 2018
donstan18:
Re: "My Husband Refused To Have Sex With Me For 3 Years" - Angry Wife Tells Court by loblask: 12:54pm On Jan 19, 2018
Na wa
Re: "My Husband Refused To Have Sex With Me For 3 Years" - Angry Wife Tells Court by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:56pm On Jan 19, 2018
Hahahahaha get sex doll madam
Re: "My Husband Refused To Have Sex With Me For 3 Years" - Angry Wife Tells Court by jaksmillioniar: 12:56pm On Jan 19, 2018
wikiadamin:
An Idi-Ogungun Customary Court at Agodi in Ibadan, has dissolved a 12 year old marriage between a 36-year-old woman, Raliat Ajila, and her husband, Sola Ajila over sex denial for three years.

Raliat told the court that her husband with whom she had two kids, abandoned her in a rented apartment and relocated to his newly completed house with another woman.

According to her, trouble started seven years ago when she noticed that the defendant was having extra marital affairs.

“I caught him with three women on different occasions and this made us quarrel always.

“There was a time he was infected with STDs and urinated blood but I stood with him and healed him of the disease.

“He had refused to sleep with me since 2015 and all efforts to make him perform his conjugal role failed.

“Instead he married another woman and relocated with his new wife to his newly completed house.”

In his defence, Ajila, said he deliberately denied her sex because of her bad attitude, stressing that Raliat was in always cursing him and that he lost his job because of the curses.

Ajila, who confirmed marrying another wife and relocating to his new house, asked the court to uphold the request of his wife and dissolve the marriage because he was not ready to continue with the union.

The President of the court, Chief Mukaila Balogun, held that both parties had consented to the dissolution of their union.

“Evidence of the estranged couple has proven that both were tired of the marriage and the court has no option than to do what they requested.

“The marriage is therefore dissolved and parties are free to go their separate ways without any molestation.” Balogun ruled.

He directed the defendant to pay N7, 000 as monthly upkeep allowance for the children.

Balogun, however, ordered Ajila to be responsible for the children education and other needs.

http://wepublicisenaija.com/7893/my-husband-has-refused-to-sx-me-angry-wife-tells-court/
most women are lier and hippocrates dey act like dey hate sex yet enjoys it pass guys. if u tink am lieing watch how dey act in bed

6 Likes

Re: "My Husband Refused To Have Sex With Me For 3 Years" - Angry Wife Tells Court by bentlywills(m): 12:56pm On Jan 19, 2018
Cheat on him with a sex doll grin
Re: "My Husband Refused To Have Sex With Me For 3 Years" - Angry Wife Tells Court by yebcy4u(f): 12:58pm On Jan 19, 2018
hmmmmm
na waoh
Re: "My Husband Refused To Have Sex With Me For 3 Years" - Angry Wife Tells Court by Ferrara: 12:58pm On Jan 19, 2018
Yoruba marriages
Re: "My Husband Refused To Have Sex With Me For 3 Years" - Angry Wife Tells Court by ofuonyebi: 12:59pm On Jan 19, 2018
woman this is 2018...year of plenty love....sorry for the long suffering...just leave the eunuck alone...3-yrs is like a century of denial..

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Refused To Have Sex With Me For 3 Years" - Angry Wife Tells Court by Thickcok01: 12:59pm On Jan 19, 2018
She made her husband used his manhood for money ritual now she is complaining. Evil woman.....herdsmen go soon slam ur head.

2 Likes

Re: "My Husband Refused To Have Sex With Me For 3 Years" - Angry Wife Tells Court by oshe11: 1:00pm On Jan 19, 2018
hmmm

lemme eat first

4 Likes

Re: "My Husband Refused To Have Sex With Me For 3 Years" - Angry Wife Tells Court by Xionez(m): 1:02pm On Jan 19, 2018
3 years?!!!
So this man had a sex doll since 2015 and he kept quiet.
Some people sha. They like to chop in silence.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "My Husband Refused To Have Sex With Me For 3 Years" - Angry Wife Tells Court by smith666999(m): 1:03pm On Jan 19, 2018
SexDoll has taken ur place
Re: "My Husband Refused To Have Sex With Me For 3 Years" - Angry Wife Tells Court by judecares1(m): 1:04pm On Jan 19, 2018
THE QUESTION IS,HOW COME THE MAN CHANGED FROM GOOD TO BAD,IT SHOWS THAT THE WOMAN ON HER OWN MADE THE MAN TO BE BAD

2 Likes

Re: "My Husband Refused To Have Sex With Me For 3 Years" - Angry Wife Tells Court by Doerstech(m): 1:05pm On Jan 19, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: "My Husband Refused To Have Sex With Me For 3 Years" - Angry Wife Tells Court by Bsingle(m): 1:09pm On Jan 19, 2018
Maybe your husband is in love with sex doll. tongue

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Refused To Have Sex With Me For 3 Years" - Angry Wife Tells Court by skallion7(m): 1:10pm On Jan 19, 2018
and ladies will be abusing that we cant do without sex,,,now is 3 yrs too much?..mtchew

2 Likes

Re: "My Husband Refused To Have Sex With Me For 3 Years" - Angry Wife Tells Court by skallion7(m): 1:11pm On Jan 19, 2018
and ladies will be abusing males that we cant do without sex,,,now is 3 yrs too much?..mtchew

4 Likes

Re: "My Husband Refused To Have Sex With Me For 3 Years" - Angry Wife Tells Court by Dottore: 1:14pm On Jan 19, 2018
Conjilitis

1 Like

Re: "My Husband Refused To Have Sex With Me For 3 Years" - Angry Wife Tells Court by rapulu4: 1:22pm On Jan 19, 2018
N7,000 for upkeep? OMG!!! I weep for the children of this infidel. May God judge him embarassed cry

Between, that hopeless judge is an idiot

3 Likes

Re: "My Husband Refused To Have Sex With Me For 3 Years" - Angry Wife Tells Court by paschalmezie(m): 1:29pm On Jan 19, 2018
if sex is not part of the marriage, why would he go out to have sex with other women?

EastGold:
All these women no get chill

Is marriage about sex alone

Must he always oil your engine

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Right For A Lady To Live Alone? / Nigerian Woman Curses Ex-Husband (VIDEO) / Wife Stabs Integrated Science Teacher To Death, Removes His Intestine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.