Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,334 members, 7,957,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:29 PM

Ebele Okaro Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebele Okaro Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures (26022 Views)

Ebele Okaro Shares Funny Throwback Photo / Ebele Okaro Celebrates Her Birthday Today (Photo) / #EndSARS: Patience Ozokwor, Ebele Okaro Paused Movie Scene To Speak Against SARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebele Okaro Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by Kaycee9242(m): 2:01pm On Jan 19, 2018
Is she a barrister? Am seeing one pix behind her
Re: Ebele Okaro Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by Kobicove(m): 2:09pm On Jan 19, 2018
Babeboy1:
tongue MILF everywhere tongue

Where are they? grin
Re: Ebele Okaro Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by BeijinDossier: 2:09pm On Jan 19, 2018
Ada Ogidi. Congrats cool
Re: Ebele Okaro Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by Assassin101: 2:10pm On Jan 19, 2018
she's even a lawyer, hmmmm.... dats nice
Re: Ebele Okaro Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by MilesMolesey: 2:10pm On Jan 19, 2018
Kaycee9242:
Is she a barrister? Am seeing one pix behind her

Wanted to ask the same question sef.
Re: Ebele Okaro Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by Babeboy1: 2:14pm On Jan 19, 2018
Kobicove:

Where are they? grin
see one above
Re: Ebele Okaro Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 19, 2018
NairalandCS:
Cry cry woman.

This woman can cry ehn. grin
she no cry reach Hilda tokunbo and stellar Damasus.
Re: Ebele Okaro Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by Cioupre(f): 3:29pm On Jan 19, 2018
olowobaba10:
I'M A BIT CONFUSED ABOUT THIS LADY AND I THINK SOMEBODY SHOULD HELP ME, WHY IS SHE STILL ANSWERING THE
SAME SURNAME WITH HER MOTHER (ELIZABETH OKARO) IS SHE NOT MARRIED, JUST BEING CURIOUS.
There's what we call (Nee)and hers is Okaro.. Have you ever seen Onyiuke added to her name in any movie That answers your question dear..
Re: Ebele Okaro Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by sinola(m): 4:24pm On Jan 19, 2018
goaldynboy:

Her husband's last name is ONYIUKE!

So her full name is EBELE OKARO-ONYIUKE!!
most married celebrities prefer to use their maiden name as their stage name since that was the name they are used to or maybe,they just wants to protect their family name and keep it privy sha.
Re: Ebele Okaro Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by ugybabe2020(f): 4:36pm On Jan 19, 2018
chai this woman for anambra women.she is good
Re: Ebele Okaro Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by Chinagurum1995(m): 5:00pm On Jan 19, 2018
Fantastic New photos Happy birthday Ebele okaro. wink smiley cheesy grin
Re: Ebele Okaro Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by janefrances01(f): 5:05pm On Jan 19, 2018
olowobaba10:
I'M A BIT CONFUSED ABOUT THIS LADY AND I THINK SOMEBODY SHOULD HELP ME, WHY IS SHE STILL ANSWERING THE
SAME SURNAME WITH HER MOTHER (ELIZABETH OKARO) IS SHE NOT MARRIED, JUST BEING CURIOUS.
she is married, her full name is Ebele Okaro Onyiuke
Re: Ebele Okaro Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by talk2dace(m): 6:12pm On Jan 19, 2018
God bless you ma'am, may your days be FULL....
Re: Ebele Okaro Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 19, 2018
happy birthday mammy age with grace
Re: Ebele Okaro Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by room089: 7:49pm On Jan 19, 2018
aycorporat:
Happy birthday ma'am. I fell in love with this woman during my secondary school days when I watched HOSTAGES by Tade Ogidan. I pray our path cross one day. God bless you

Guy you watch that film?

The good old days!
Re: Ebele Okaro Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by Utchgirl(f): 10:49pm On Jan 19, 2018
olowobaba10:

Her full name is Ebere Okaro - Onyuke...

she is stil bearing her medien's name wit dt of d husband.. it's d media dt shortens it atimes....jus like Ngozi okonjo - iweala.
Re: Ebele Okaro Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by Tunsboy17(m): 2:42am On Jan 20, 2018
HBD kiss
Re: Ebele Okaro Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by aguyph: 3:55am On Jan 20, 2018
sexaddict08:
this is not Nigerian colour
na Hausa colour mumu.
Re: Ebele Okaro Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by sexaddict08(m): 7:51am On Jan 20, 2018
aguyph:
na Hausa colour mumu.
I am not your problem, shey u know!! akpamu
Re: Ebele Okaro Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures by aycorporat(m): 9:39pm On Jan 20, 2018
room089:

Guy you watch that film?

The good old days!

Yes ooo my guy. Nice film from the stables of OGD

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jude Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Ifeoma On Her Birthday / Richard Mofe-damijo RMD Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today / Julius Agwu Celebrates Daughter’s 6th Birthday In USA (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.