Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,237 members, 7,825,919 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Reekado Banks Manager Arrested Over Two Million Naira - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reekado Banks Manager Arrested Over Two Million Naira (327 Views)

Reekado Banks Manager, Temi, Arrested Over Two Million Naira / Reekado Banks Presses His Girlfriend's Breasts (Video) / Don Jazzy Reacts To Reekado Banks Sagging His Trouser (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reekado Banks Manager Arrested Over Two Million Naira by ishola14(m): 11:17am On Jan 19, 2018
Mavin artist, Reekado Banks has been dragged to the police headquarters for neglecting to appear at an occasion he got 2 million naira for, LIB claims.

The report guarantees the vocalist gathered cash (Two Million Naira) to perform at a wedding in Benin City yet he neglected to show up and this hosts caused the distressed get-together to drag him to the Police Station.

It is said that the circumstance is right now occurring at the Ogba Police Area Command in Lagos.

TEAD FULL GIST AT https://musiclive247..com.ng/2018/01/reekado-banks-manager-arrested-over-two.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Rumor Has It That Reekado Banks Has Been Arrested For Breach Of Contract / If I Had My Way, I Will Do Small Simple Wedding…banky W / When were you disvirgined

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.