Stats: 3,151,823 members, 7,813,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

What If We Gave Our Tithes & First Fruits To Our Parents? – Uti Nwachukwu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What If We Gave Our Tithes & First Fruits To Our Parents? – Uti Nwachukwu (409 Views)

Linda Ikeji And Uti Nwachukwu: Caption Photo / What If We Give Our First Fruit To Our Parents? - Uti Nwachukwu, Daddy Freeze / Tboss And Uti Nwachukwu Hang Out In Abuja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

What If We Gave Our Tithes & First Fruits To Our Parents? – Uti Nwachukwu by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 19, 2018
Winner of Big Brother Africa season 5, actor and model, Uti Nwachukwu is asking an interesting question about tithing on his social media pages.

He wants to know if first fruits and tithes paid to church can be given to parents instead. He wrote;

“ALSO OUR TITHEs…..what if we gave them to our PARENTS ALSO…….I really want to rub minds with deep thinking mature Individuals. Cos this has been on my mind. Lets have those who are for it give Valid reasons and those who are not for it also give vakid reasons …WITHOUT CONDEMNATION/INSULTS /JUDGEMENTAL WORDS…Thanks guys. ..��������”

https://lailasnews.com/gave-tithes-first-fruits-parents-uti-nwachukwu-asks/

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: What If We Gave Our Tithes & First Fruits To Our Parents? – Uti Nwachukwu by free2ryhme: 11:21am On Jan 19, 2018
FlirtyKaren:
Winner of Big Brother Africa season 5, actor and model, Uti Nwachukwu is asking an interesting question about tithing on his social media pages.

He wants to know if first fruits and tithes paid to church can be given to parents instead. He wrote;

“ALSO OUR TITHEs…..what if we gave them to our PARENTS ALSO…….I really want to rub minds with deep thinking mature Individuals. Cos this has been on my mind. Lets have those who are for it give Valid reasons and those who are not for it also give vakid reasons …WITHOUT CONDEMNATION/INSULTS /JUDGEMENTAL WORDS…Thanks guys. ..��������”

https://lailasnews.com/gave-tithes-first-fruits-parents-uti-nwachukwu-asks/

Cc; lalasticlala

Uti has thrown another twist into the tithe drama
Re: What If We Gave Our Tithes & First Fruits To Our Parents? – Uti Nwachukwu by niceprof: 11:38am On Jan 19, 2018
Give what belongs to Caesar to Caeser and what belongs to God to God.
Re: What If We Gave Our Tithes & First Fruits To Our Parents? – Uti Nwachukwu by dyadeleye(m): 11:45am On Jan 19, 2018
Seconded
Re: What If We Gave Our Tithes & First Fruits To Our Parents? – Uti Nwachukwu by Threebear(m): 11:50am On Jan 19, 2018
Do whatever you want with your money, but if your parents are suffering and you are giving your first fruit to a pastor, then you'll suffer punishment in this world and the next.

Re: What If We Gave Our Tithes & First Fruits To Our Parents? – Uti Nwachukwu by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 19, 2018
dis issue don tire me, give who u won give.

Photos: Celebrity Designer Yomi Casual And Wife Welcomes Their Patter Of Tiny Fe / Davido Collabs Another Banger!!! Is Davido Currently The Hottest Naija Artiste? / ‘I Bought Ice Prince His First Ticket To London In 2010’ – Ruggedman