Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,072 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test (23405 Views)

2019 Xfire Nairaland Undergraduate Scholarship Test :::Verification of Winners:: / Apply For The 2018 Nigeria Higher Education Foundation Scholars Program / The 2018 Aberystwyth University International Scholarships Is On, See Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Richiez(m): 2:17pm On Jan 23, 2018
Mail containing the test link is currently being sent to all participants...

You will be required to provide the following details on the online test platform

1. Registration email address (test results are sent automatically to participants)
2. First name
3. Last name
4. Nairaland username

It is strongly advised that you read the instructions for the real online test (Click here https://www.nairaland.com/4299199/shortlisted-candidates-2018-xfire-nland#64350591) before you start your test.

Remember only one attempt per participant is allowed

We wish you best of luck!

1 Like

Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by IamGoke(m): 2:23pm On Jan 23, 2018
Alright!!!!
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 23, 2018
Richiez:

You will be required to provide the following details on the online test platform

1. Registration email address (test results are sent automatically to participants)
2. First name
3. Last name
4. Nairaland username

It is strongly advised that you read the instructions for the real online test (Click here https://www.nairaland.com/4299199/shortlisted-candidates-2018-xfire-nland#64350591) before you start your test.

sir I haven`t see the mail for stage two,my email is ayoadesamad@gmail.com
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 23, 2018
Mastermind021@yahoo.com

I'm yet to receive any mail and it's 2: 28 pm already
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Richiez(m): 2:37pm On Jan 23, 2018
relax....you don't have to send your emails again
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Evangkatsoulis: 2:45pm On Jan 23, 2018
Richiez:
Sir, I havn't received any mail.
I am No. 58 on your list
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Nnannaou(m): 2:48pm On Jan 23, 2018
Richiez:
Ok....I haven't received the mail with the test link. I'm no. 214 on your list.
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by RoastedCorn(m): 2:54pm On Jan 23, 2018
I've just received a mail for stage 1. . thanks Cc: richiez
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Qpetz: 3:00pm On Jan 23, 2018
Received
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by olaolutreasure(m): 3:04pm On Jan 23, 2018
DrIkB:
I haven't seen any email yet
And I too. Cc: Odunharry
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by kunmisola(f): 3:06pm On Jan 23, 2018
Received
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Vanmatrix(m): 3:16pm On Jan 23, 2018
have not received the mail @ cc: Odunharry
no 251
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by TaiwoChris(m): 3:17pm On Jan 23, 2018
Received.
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by sheddyboy01(m): 3:20pm On Jan 23, 2018
Richiez:

2. First name
3. Last name
4. Nairaland username

Thanks for the good work thus far, I have gotten the link precisely 3:15pm.
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by deleib(m): 3:21pm On Jan 23, 2018
remiproxy:
sir I haven`t see the mail for stage two,my email is ayoadesamad@gmail.com
grin You are funny o. u have not passed the stage 1 b4 asking 4 stage 2, lol

1 Like

Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 23, 2018
Mail received
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Vanmatrix(m): 3:29pm On Jan 23, 2018
Received thanks
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 23, 2018
Just received mine. However, I observed that unlike the the link of sample test Sent earlier on wch was made readily accesseble by simply click on it, this new link (authentic test link) Is not highlighted in the usual blue. It only shows the the address and can't be readily accessed except you copy then paste on URL space.
My fear: hope the url address is complete least it becomes 'error login detail' when it's to be accessed. Thanks
Cc: Xfire , Richiez, Odunharry
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 23, 2018
Ridhwan1:
Just received mine. However, I observed that unlike the the link of sample test Sent earlier on wch was made readily accesseble by simply click on it, this new link (authentic test link) Is not highlighted in the usual blue. It only shows the the address and can't be readily accessed except you copy then paste on URL space.
My fear: hope the url address is complete least it becomes 'error login detail' when it's to be accessed. Thanks
It will be accessible between 7 and 8pm
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Alalis(m): 3:58pm On Jan 23, 2018
Email received, thanks
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by kaakaa1(m): 4:06pm On Jan 23, 2018
Richiez:

2. First name
3. Last name
4. Nairaland username

Received. Thanks
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 23, 2018
deleib:
grin You are funny o. u have not passed the stage 1 b4 asking 4 stage 2, lol
it was a mistake, I meant stage one, have you recieved the mail?
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by IamGoke(m): 4:10pm On Jan 23, 2018
Email received!!!! thanks!
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Merteenz(m): 4:34pm On Jan 23, 2018
IamGoke:
Email received!!!! thanks!
same here
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Richiez(m): 5:11pm On Jan 23, 2018
Ridhwan1:

I'm surprised the link you received was not highlighted in blue. same mail was sent to a control email address and the link received was highlighted in blue such that one can easily click on it.

Anyway...you can copy and paste the link on your browser's URL space. The link has no error.

we will not tolerate candidates posting the link here in whatever form next time
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by vic2ry: 5:23pm On Jan 23, 2018
I am yet to receive any link. Thanks cc Richiez and Odunharry ..my mail is jaderounmu@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Richiez(m): 5:51pm On Jan 23, 2018
vic2ry:
I am yet to receive any link. Thanks cc Richiez and Odunharry ..my mail is jaderounmu@gmail.com. thanks

it shows here that the mail was sent to you successfully
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by Charles1110(m): 6:26pm On Jan 23, 2018
Mail received
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by chily11: 6:27pm On Jan 23, 2018
I have not received mine yet...jossychily@gmall.com
Re: Shortlisted Candidates For The 2018 Xfire N'land Undergraduate Scholarship Test by EternalTruth: 6:28pm On Jan 23, 2018
Odunharry:
If you didn't get a mail, Please don't post your emails again. Just quote this post.
We will do something about it.

Please don't quote and provide your emails. We have your emails already so we know how to go about it.

Posting your emails will lead to disqualification.
brother please kindly help me out of this problem. i couldnt access my mail via desktop as it required verification process which is complicated. pls kindly sent the link to my alternate mail which is udementa1990@gmail.com plsssss help me out ASAP I dont want to lose out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

Kwara CAN: Hijab Use Will Expose Christian Pupils To Terrorist Attacks / Unilorin: 7 Months In A Semester, The Fall Of A Stable Calendar !!! / University Of Ibadan Announces Resumption Date As ASUU Suspends Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.