Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

What Does It Mean To Partner With God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Does It Mean To Partner With God? (331 Views)

What Does It Mean To "Sin Wilfully" In Hebrews 10:26? - Prince Gabriel Okocha / What Does It Mean To Believe On The Lord Jesus Christ? - Olamide Obire / What Does It Mean To Be Poor In The Spirit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Mean To Partner With God? by BizLifeE: 1:02pm On Jan 19, 2018
I’ve heard some pastor saying this often and often?

How many of you have N10,000 each to partner with God?

How many of you have N5,000 each to partner with God?

Needless to say, you would see many people coming out to “partner” by donating money.

When I partner with a company or someone, I expect some returns (though we also bear losses together) in a year or less or more.

But the monies collected by these men of God are mostly used for their personal purposes, at least in certain cases. The man of God gets richer and more comfortable.

However, in most cases, most of those who partnered by donating money would later get nothing in return (in spite of promises of unusual blessings).

Maybe I get it wrong, please explain to me:

What does it mean to partner with God?

Is there any gain in this or is it another means of duping people?

I turn the question to you, how many of you have N1,000,000 each to partner with God? Of let’s say N500 each?

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller: www..com.ng
Re: What Does It Mean To Partner With God? by ituglobal(m): 12:26pm On Jan 20, 2018
Instead of saying "donate" or "contribute," they will say "partner."
Re: What Does It Mean To Partner With God? by Nobody: 4:06am On Jan 21, 2018
Yes,
I've heard of that many times before...but I think it's very faulty, and is "man's" way.
God likes a cheerful giver...one who is impressed to give an offering (which is totally different from the tithing command).
So it would be better as the poster above me said...to ask for a donation or offering but not necessarily titling it "partnering with God".
Partnering with God....in the true aspect....would mean to me that one would be a willing participant to where God is leading in his/her life.
It's like do we want to trust Him or not?
Meaning that God (who doesn't force) is asking us to "trust" & "obey" Him and watch what He can do in one's life.
Let me make this clear...that God doesn't necessarily "need" us to accomplish anything on this planet...BUT He "wants" & "desires" our companionship. He did create us to commune with Him.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Partner With God? by orisa37: 11:42am On Jan 21, 2018
There is Partake in the Bible not Partner. Partner is a Business language not Religion.

(1) (Reply)

Priest Apologises After Attacking Female Yabatech Student With Stone / 30 Billion Halleluyah Mike Abdul Monique & A'dam Official Video / Catholic Daily Reflections For February 2, 2018: Topic - Fulfilling Our Mission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.