Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,910 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Nigerian Lady Delivers Baby On International Flight - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Lady Delivers Baby On International Flight (546 Views)

Nigerian Woman Delivers Her Baby On Turkish Flight To Manchester / First International Flight Lands In Lagos Airport After 5 Months / Nigeria Lady Delivers Message To Everyone Planning To Move To America1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Delivers Baby On International Flight by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 19, 2018
“Hemal was tired. The second-year urology resident at Cleveland Clinic's Glickman Urological and Kidney Institute had spent his entire day traveling. He started in New Delhi, stopped in Paris and was now headed to New York, where he would catch a connecting flight to Cleveland — his final destination.
He needed a nap. The 27-year-old had planned to watch the movie "Side Effects," enjoy a glass of champagne and fall asleep.
But before he could have that drink, everything changed. A flight attendant was looking for any doctors on board. So Hemal got out of his seat and went to offer what help he could.
It was then he discovered that 41-year-old Toyin Ogundipe had gone into labor as the plane skirted the southern coast of Greenland, 35,000 feet below. "She was complaining of back pain," Hemal told CNN. "At first, I thought it might be kidney stones, but after she told me she was pregnant, I knew she was going into labor."

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/18/health/doctor-plane-baby-delivery-trnd/index.html

Re: Nigerian Lady Delivers Baby On International Flight by TheAnimatorsHub: 1:09pm On Jan 19, 2018
What are we going to name the baby laidis since Yorùbá people love giving names in respect to the circumstances surrounding the birth... Yorùbá scholars please come give us options
Re: Nigerian Lady Delivers Baby On International Flight by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 19, 2018
TheAnimatorsHub:
What are we going to name the baby laidis since Yorùbá people love giving names in respect to the circumstances surrounding the birth... Yorùbá scholars please come give us options

Well, Tokunbo for one.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Book The Cheapest Airlines To Costa Rica? / Christian Association Of Nigeria(CAN) Chairman Crushed To Death (photos) / How Can Somebody Do His Masters In Overseas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.