Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Why Is The Outspoken Mr. Freeze silent on the Fulani Herdsmen Saga. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Is The Outspoken Mr. Freeze silent on the Fulani Herdsmen Saga. (490 Views)

"They Are Money Idols"- Tacha Shades Celebrities Who Are Silent On 2023 Election / Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) / Kemi Olunloyo: "IPOB More Dangerous Than The Fulani Herdsmen" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is The Outspoken Mr. Freeze silent on the Fulani Herdsmen Saga. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 19, 2018
Fellow Nairalanders, how do we explain the silence of Mr. Freeze ( who hates suppression of the poor) to the current fulani herdsmen crisis rocking the country?

Me, Ive exhausted my patience waiting for his comment on the issue thats why i'm bringing it up.
Re: Why Is The Outspoken Mr. Freeze silent on the Fulani Herdsmen Saga. by Jochabed(f): 2:44pm On Jan 19, 2018
He is scared of death! He doesn't want to die.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Outspoken Mr. Freeze silent on the Fulani Herdsmen Saga. by Threebear(m): 2:47pm On Jan 19, 2018
Maybe because his focus is the church for now, after he's done attacking religion, he'll attack the government.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is The Outspoken Mr. Freeze silent on the Fulani Herdsmen Saga. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 19, 2018
Threebear:
Maybe because his focus is the church for now, after he's done attacking religion, he'll attack the government.

You sure....
OK o... In jenifa's voice.
Re: Why Is The Outspoken Mr. Freeze silent on the Fulani Herdsmen Saga. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 19, 2018
Jochabed:
He is scared of death! He doesn't want to die.

Lol
Re: Why Is The Outspoken Mr. Freeze silent on the Fulani Herdsmen Saga. by andrew444(m): 3:57pm On Jan 19, 2018
Your president wey you vote Buhari no talk anything and you want make freeze talk,i wonder the way you dey think.
Re: Why Is The Outspoken Mr. Freeze silent on the Fulani Herdsmen Saga. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 19, 2018
andrew444:
Your president wey you vote Buhari no talk anything and you want make freeze talk,i wonder the way you dey think.

*Smiles*
Nawa to you o...
Na bad thing to expect OAP to talk again?

By the way, I no vote Buhari o!
Re: Why Is The Outspoken Mr. Freeze silent on the Fulani Herdsmen Saga. by andrew444(m): 5:08pm On Jan 19, 2018
dpsam:

*Smiles*
Nawa to you o...
Na bad thing to expect OAP to talk again?

By the way, I no vote Buhari o!

Lol nothing spoil brother
Re: Why Is The Outspoken Mr. Freeze silent on the Fulani Herdsmen Saga. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 19, 2018
andrew444:

Lol nothing spoil brother

Thanks Man. Thumbs up

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Outspoken Mr. Freeze silent on the Fulani Herdsmen Saga. by kodded(m): 11:44am On Jan 21, 2018
cc mynd44, lalasticlala sad

(1) (Reply)

Fathia Williams Becomes Brand Ambassador For Adron Homes / Men Change For Who They Want, Love Can’t Be Forced – Toke Makinwa / “Couple Goals” Is The Greatest Illusion Of The 21st Century – Sonia Ogbonna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.