Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,916 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) (69929 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Accuses Halima Abubakar Of Using Fake Accounts To Attack Her / Toyin Lawani Replies IG User Who Attack Her For Her Naughty Santa Christmas Pics / Tiwa Savage Reacts After Fans Attack Her For Performing Barefoot. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by damiloladuke: 4:45pm On Aug 01, 2018
Nollywood actress, Funke Adesiyan took to her Instagram page earlier today to narrate a bitter experience she had with Fulani Herdsmen on her farm in the year 2016.

In her post, the actress talked about the zeal the average Nigerian youth possess to excel, but their efforts are being frustrated by the government.

At the time the farm was being invaded, she was outside of the country for another business deal, but upon hearing the sad news, she fainted immediately and had to be rushed to the hospital.

Read her post:

I remember this day 2016. 3 months prior, I'd just acquired 5 hectares of land at Ijebu Omu for watermelon farming. I was in such a high spirit looking forward to planting the new hybrid seedlings that had just surfaced. I was sleeping at a room apartment I rented in the village so I could be closer to farmland.

We went to work. Cleared the land, sunk the borehole, layed the pipes for irrigation so water can be sufficient as watermelon feeds hugely on water and environment. We planted. I left the farm maintenance to the farm manager.

I was so tired that I needed to take a holiday so bad but Ranti, my friend who just struck a deal with a Nigerian-Indian company who needed tomato suppliers who can be consistent was waiting.

So we headed to Iseyin from Ijebu to see the expansion on our Tomato farm.I stopped in Ibadan on my way from Iseyin to have a drink with my constituents and my favourite Amala Turaya at Yemetu.

On getting to Lagos, I had only 5days to prepare for my China trip as my partners from Iran and Pakistan wanted us to tour Hunan, a province popular for it's tea Cultivation. As a "soji girl" that I am, I exploit all money making avenues around me. I needed to shop for my milk and Sardines that I will sell in China to cover my hotel bills. (Ogbon lo gba)

So I spent one whole month in China from Shanghai to Yiwu to Hunan to Sixuan to Pinyin to Hanzhou and finally Guangzhou where I met my beautiful Abuja babe, Mobola. I was tired and drained mentally and physically. I had a week stopover in Dubai which I'd to cancel cos I just wanted to be in the strong embrace of my #ejika the best man any woman can ask for.

As I turned my phone on at Dubai airport, text messages came in from my watermelon farm manager that #fulaniherdsmen had come into my farm and their cows had destroyed our watermelon that was due for Cultivation oh how i cried! I collapsed right there at Dubai airport. I was rushed to the emergency hospital and was on admission for the 5days I didn't want to spend! (Man proposes....)

This Picture was taken the 2nd day by my Doctor.
I have never met youths who have zeal to succeed more than Nigerians but the collapse of law and order by the

Government has destroyed most of us. It is however important our Government put measures in place to savage this situation fast. There's no business you'd do that the system would not frustrate. May God help us all

https://lailasnews.com/actress-funke-adesiyan-hospitalised-after-fulani-herdsmen-attacked-her-farm/

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by naijaguy123456(m): 4:56pm On Aug 01, 2018
Wish you quick recovery, I want to work in your main farm {(.)} please.

99 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by Hardewarlee(m): 6:41pm On Aug 01, 2018
Herdsmen again Chai ... What next for this country ? Who ever cursed Nigeria should please forgive Us nah ! . Which way now

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by hisexcellency34: 6:41pm On Aug 01, 2018
Damn the camel toe. Hope she wasn't sexually abused?

7 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by PehaKaso: 6:41pm On Aug 01, 2018
Hmmmm......BUHARI'S REIGN OF TERROR & TERRORISTS.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 6:41pm On Aug 01, 2018
2016 abi OK sorry.

lovely looking Bobbi and kpussy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by easzypeaszy(m): 6:41pm On Aug 01, 2018
Hope Banky W n Simi are taking note...#200M una collect...Hope she too not among them...Fast recovery if u nt part of them

8 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by 08064978510(m): 6:41pm On Aug 01, 2018

1 Like

Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by PehaKaso: 6:41pm On Aug 01, 2018

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by PehaKaso: 6:42pm On Aug 01, 2018
grin
Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by 08064978510(m): 6:42pm On Aug 01, 2018
O
Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by bobokeshington: 6:42pm On Aug 01, 2018
Nigerian government since inception has nothing to offer to the common man instead all they do is frustrate ones efforts...it's so terrible. still some idiotic youth would still be shouting sai baba upandan.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by pawesome(m): 6:42pm On Aug 01, 2018
Am looking at something entirely different...

If you know, you know

6 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by DavSagacity(m): 6:42pm On Aug 01, 2018
The incident happened in 2016 and she's just telling the stories and posting the pictures.
more so she was not attack as indicated in the title

She's simply showing people like that guy above me what they crave to see.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by franchasng: 6:42pm On Aug 01, 2018
Tell your brothers from the southwest because they don't believe any story told against Fulani herdsmen because they don't want to offend the Messiah Tinubu sold to them in 2015.

Watch as your brothers will tag you Igbo or IPOB for telling the world the truth cry

Your brothers are the enemy of Nigeria.

Your brothers are the reason Nigeria has remained backward because they and Hausa-Fulani were the ones who have been ruling Nigeria since 1966 and destroyed every good thing that could come out of Nigeria.

They are the ones that drafted our useless national constitution to favour themselves and marginalize and enslave Igbos

They created the current system of government of corruption.

They practically worked hard with Hausa-Fulani to ensure Nigeria has no good future by creating nonsensical constitution, laws, bi-laws, etc.

Nigerian system is bad, no one civilian president can change Nigeria.

Hausa-Fulani and Yoruba military heads of states had the great opportunity to position Nigeria for greatness but they used it to loot, share crude oil wells and oil blocs to their family members and beloved friends and associates, they never planned for the future of Nigeria and right now, fixing Nigeria is almost impossible because of the bad, corrupt systems and structures put in place by Hausa-Fulani and Yoruba military heads of states that ruled Nigeria from 1966 - 1999, no hope for Nigeria.

If you are a Nigerian, just pray to your God for mercy and favor, because if u are waiting for Nigeria as a nation to be good, u are wasting time, sadly cry

45 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by ajimotoke(m): 6:42pm On Aug 01, 2018
she's not bad o

4 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by PehaKaso: 6:42pm On Aug 01, 2018
grin grin
Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 01, 2018
I'm 99.9% sure that, most men coming here will only focus on the third picture, they won't focus on the topic.

12 Likes 1 Share

Ty
Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by richidinho(m): 6:43pm On Aug 01, 2018
grin
Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by Ultimus: 6:43pm On Aug 01, 2018
naijaguy123456:

Carry on. Better approach than those forceful herdsmen. cheesy
Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by Greenarrow01(m): 6:43pm On Aug 01, 2018
Just tell us what happen.. why 're u trying to form one business woman bayii.

Who knows.. maybe the manager duped u.lol

5 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by Vicrotica(m): 6:44pm On Aug 01, 2018
Okay so??
Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by nigeriapenmedia: 6:44pm On Aug 01, 2018
hmm
Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by GrammarNazi1(m): 6:44pm On Aug 01, 2018
pawesome:

If you know, you know
I'm...
Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by itiswellandwell: 6:44pm On Aug 01, 2018
Eyaaaaah
Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 6:45pm On Aug 01, 2018
naijaguy123456:
you no well. Sick ipob goat

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by bjayx: 6:45pm On Aug 01, 2018
Govt is a fraud!
An organised legal framework for all manner of vices. When you're in power... You know better.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by SUNDICOS(m): 6:45pm On Aug 01, 2018
Picture of your farm pls!

4 Likes

Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by edupedia: 6:46pm On Aug 01, 2018
naijaguy123456:

...and what will u try to farm from land wey don pafuka?...cucumbers or maize ?

1 Like

Re: Funke Adesiyan Hospitalised As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Her Farm (Photo) by GAJIT: 6:46pm On Aug 01, 2018
[/color]
pawesome:

If you know, you know
[color=]
pawesome:

If you know, you know
pawesome:

If you know, you know
wat cud dat b?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Am Extremely Pretty": Toyin Abraham Shows Off Makeup Free Face (photo) / The Last Time I Had Sex - Cossy Ojiakor Twerks. 'You Are Shameless' - Fans Blast / Stephenie Korie Slapped By An Army Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.