Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Female Teen Locked In A Room By Teen Gang Members And Being Force To Strip Nak3d - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Female Teen Locked In A Room By Teen Gang Members And Being Force To Strip Nak3d (1599 Views)

Keke And Bus Drivers Force To Remove Naira Marley’s Stickers On Their Vehicles / Davido Mocks Mr. Eazi With His 30 Billion Gang Members (Video) / Flavour's Daughter And Joseph Yobo's Son Pictured Locked In A Loving Embrace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Teen Locked In A Room By Teen Gang Members And Being Force To Strip Nak3d by Cloud9ngblog(m): 3:58pm On Jan 19, 2018
The gang of teenagers, believed to be affiliated with the Bloods gang in New York City shared the disturbing video of them assaulting the girl who they were holding against her will.
In the video, the victim, believed to be 19, is seen in a room, surrounded by at least 7 other teenagers – male and female – who then proceeded to force her to strip while it was livestreamed.
The girl refused to strip, saying she wouldn’t take her clothes off especially as cameras were on, but one of the girls goes up to her and begins hitting her even as she cries out in pain. The guys later intervened then pulled the girl away, but they kept insisting the girl takes off her clothes.
When she hesitated, the woman who attacked her earlier, hit her again and kept pulling at her clothes. “Stop,” the victim is heard screaming and crying but the assault continues.

“Take it off,” the female assailant tells the victim repeatedly and slaps her across the face as she pleads.

WATCH VIDEO HERE https://www.chrisbencare.com/2018/01/love-overdose-may-d-single-mp3.html

Re: Female Teen Locked In A Room By Teen Gang Members And Being Force To Strip Nak3d by Yeligray(m): 4:13pm On Jan 19, 2018
If i'm not wrong, she(the victim) na waka waka person, if not she wouldn't have fallen into the trap.. I'av seen alot of girls on facebook hooking up with guys they'av never met b4 not knowing that it is sometimes a very stupid and risky thing to do.

1 Like

Re: Female Teen Locked In A Room By Teen Gang Members And Being Force To Strip Nak3d by Cloud9ngblog(m): 4:18pm On Jan 19, 2018
Hahahahaha; i guess the girl was forming hard to get sha grin grin
Re: Female Teen Locked In A Room By Teen Gang Members And Being Force To Strip Nak3d by doyinisaac(m): 5:02pm On Jan 19, 2018
Yeligray:
If i'm not wrong, she(the victim) na waka waka person, if not she wouldn't have fallen into the trap.. I'av seen alot of girls on facebook hooking up with guys they'av never met b4 not knowing that it is sometimes a very stupid and risky thing to do.

Stop giving silly excuse for rape....what about ladies that got raped inside their own parent house??na waka waka cause am too??nonsense....

1 Like

Re: Female Teen Locked In A Room By Teen Gang Members And Being Force To Strip Nak3d by Cloud9ngblog(m): 5:30pm On Jan 19, 2018
doyinisaac:
Stop giving silly excuse for rape....what about ladies that got raped inside their own parent house??na waka waka cause am too??nonsense....

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Female Teen Locked In A Room By Teen Gang Members And Being Force To Strip Nak3d by thedondada(m): 5:57pm On Jan 19, 2018
Your story and your pic don't match.

Conclusion... clickbait
Re: Female Teen Locked In A Room By Teen Gang Members And Being Force To Strip Nak3d by josh123(m): 6:26pm On Jan 19, 2018
SelfDefenceGuy:
this is not good and should be discouraged....ladies/gentlemen we should always understand that self-defense is vital to our lives...ORDER for your PEPPER SPRAY today...check my profile
no worry i get knife

(1) (Reply)

This Guy Says He Looks Like Wizkid, See Any Resemblance? (photo) / trending actress Destiny etico with aki&pawpaw at a movie location (PHOTOS) / Nollywood Actress, Monique Samuel Flaunts Her Alleged Newly Done Booty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.