Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,664 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Daddy Freeze Is Gradually Becoming An Anti-christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Is Gradually Becoming An Anti-christ (519 Views)

David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father / Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus / Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Is Gradually Becoming An Anti-christ by TribesNG: 6:38pm On Jan 19, 2018
Recently Daddy Freeze Is Gradually Becoming An Anti-Christ. Now This Man called Daddy Freeze Is Just Showing that He's not just against Pastors in Nigeria, But against Christianity itself. Few days ago a photo of him and his Girl Friend who he commits fornication with were pictured together while the lady was wearing a seductive dress and very revealing clothes that exposes her Cleavage.
Ok let's be frank with each other, Imagine if a pastor (Popular and Renowned) were to take selfie of him and his wife while she was wearing something as revealing as his Girl friend, Would Freeze had kept quiet? Hell No!!!

As a leader, you need to be a good example to your followers. If Those that are his 'Sheeples' are to see and copy what he does, i guess girls revealing their cleavage in church will be a normal thing. Just imagine how he slammed that women that came to correct him about what he does (Divorce & Fornicating) he slammed her immediately and mercilessly. The shocking part is that he even told her that "according to the Bible, Women are not suppose to preach the word of God" Really? So women don't have right to spread the word of God?

Why is it that Celebrities that haven't gone to church for years and does not watch Christian channel for years are the ones who always support him? Even the fans of the so-called Celebrities will follow them to support FREEZE. Muslims, Atheists are all supporting Freeze. Someone that couldn't save his marriage and is fornicating is now the one being used by God to free his Children?

Even Paul formally known as Saul had to repent and change his identity to erase his old lifestyle before he could Preach about Jesus. Freeze is still the same old fornicator and divorcee that couldn't and may never save his marriage.

Where in the bible did God tell us to give his tithe to the needy?
Giving to the needy is different from paying tithe.
Imagine he's currently challenging those that give gifts to pastors instead of doctors. Hope he has heard of stories where the doctor himself will tell the patient to go and thank God because what lead to his full recovery is unexplainable.

Daddy Freeze is never and may never be used by God. You can't be a sinner and say that Jesus dwells in you. Currently this man is speaking against Christianity and the words of God in the bible. There are certain things that were permitted in the old testament but Jesus and his disciples has changed in the new Testament. If you're goan be quoting verses from the old testament to justify your statement, then you're also telling us to obey the old testament ways of being cleansed from sins (Which is by using the blood of an animal). Jesus came to die so we can be cleansed through his precious blood, he came to change some laws and commandments of the past. And the reason why God gave those commandments was due to the massive disobedience of the Israelites.

If any wife of a renowned pastor in Nigeria were to reveal her cleavage, Daddy Freeze would've been the first person to react on it. Very soon he'll tell everyone to pray at home on Sundays and that it is not necessary for us to be in church when we can pray from our house because God is not in the church but in Heaven, then he'll quote one verse of the bible and his Goats that calls themselves his sheeps will blindly and foolishly support him.

I won't be surprised if Daddy Freeze supports the use of Sex Dolls for men to satisfy themselves. Then he'll quote one verse from the bible and all his goats will support him.

Drop your comments.

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun, Fynestboi, MissyB3

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Is Gradually Becoming An Anti-christ by Diso60090(m): 6:39pm On Jan 19, 2018
No his telling the truth
Re: Daddy Freeze Is Gradually Becoming An Anti-christ by HeyCorleone(m): 6:54pm On Jan 19, 2018
You said God can't dwell in Freeze because he's a sinner. Are your pastors saints? Even the Pope acknowledges he's a sinner. We are all sinners. Why? Because we're mortal men. So that was very wrong of you to say.

Thought I agree with your subject matter. Freeze's latest attack was quite otiose. The scriptural backing he gave had nothing to do with the matter that was at hand. The matter was on indecent dressing, he's talking about female pastors. Please where is the correlation.

I won't lie I have been supporting Freeze since he started the whole #FreeTheSheeple thing but he's latest attack was very irrelevant and shows he's derailed from what he originally set out to do.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Is Gradually Becoming An Anti-christ by PastorAIO: 7:02pm On Jan 19, 2018
So I assume most of us never see woman wey expose breast for our respective villages.

For someone to be wearing something seductive the on looker must be feeling seduced by what he is seeing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Is Gradually Becoming An Anti-christ by TribesNG: 7:15pm On Jan 19, 2018
Seun please tag to FP
Re: Daddy Freeze Is Gradually Becoming An Anti-christ by TribesNG: 7:16pm On Jan 19, 2018
HeyCorleone:
You said God can't dwell in Freeze because he's a sinner. Are your pastors saints? Even the Pope acknowledges he's a sinner. We are all sinners. Why? Because we're mortal men. So that was very wrong of you to say.

Thought I agree with your subject matter. Freeze's latest attack was quite otiose. The scriptural backing he gave had nothing to do with the matter that was at hand. The matter was on indecent dressing, he's talking about female pastors. Please where is the correlation.

I won't lie I have been supporting Freeze since he started the whole #FreeTheSheeple thing but he's latest attack was very irrelevant and shows he's derailed from what he originally set out to do.

Bro nobody is perfect, i understand. But there's a limit bro. So now you're saying that God can dwell in a possessed witch right?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Is Gradually Becoming An Anti-christ by MuttleyLaff: 7:17pm On Jan 19, 2018
PastorAIO:
So I assume most of us never see woman wey expose breast for our respective villages.

For someone to be wearing something seductive the on looker must be feeling seduced by what he is seeing.
The thing tire me
It's things like this that a fault finder will delight in nose diving to
Re: Daddy Freeze Is Gradually Becoming An Anti-christ by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 19, 2018
TribesNG:
Recently Daddy Freeze Is Gradually Becoming An Anti-Christ. Now This Man called Daddy Freeze Is Just Showing that He's not just against Pastors in Nigeria, But against Christianity itself. Few days ago a photo of him and his Girl Friend who he commits fornication with were pictured together while the lady was wearing a seductive dress and very revealing clothes that exposes her Cleavage.
Ok let's be frank with each other, Imagine if a pastor (Popular and Renowned) were to take selfie of him and his wife while she was wearing something as revealing as his Girl friend, Would Freeze had kept quiet? Hell No!!!

As a leader, you need to be a good example to your followers. If Those that are his 'Sheeples' are to see and copy what he does, i guess girls revealing their cleavage in church will be a normal thing. Just imagine how he slammed that women that came to correct him about what he does (Divorce & Fornicating) he slammed her immediately and mercilessly. The shocking part is that he even told her that "according to the Bible, Women are not suppose to preach the word of God" Really? So women don't have right to spread the word of God?

Why is it that Celebrities that haven't gone to church for years and does not watch Christian channel for years are the ones who always support him? Even the fans of the so-called Celebrities will follow them to support FREEZE. Muslims, Atheists are all supporting Freeze. Someone that couldn't save his marriage and is fornicating is now the one being used by God to free his Children?

Even Paul formally known as Saul had to repent and change his identity to erase his old lifestyle before he could Preach about Jesus. Freeze is still the same old fornicator and divorcee that couldn't and may never save his marriage.

Where in the bible did God tell us to give his tithe to the needy?
Giving to the needy is different from paying tithe.
Imagine he's currently challenging those that give gifts to pastors instead of doctors. Hope he has heard of stories where the doctor himself will tell the patient to go and thank God because what lead to his full recovery is unexplainable.

Daddy Freeze is never and may never be used by God. You can't be a sinner and say that Jesus dwells in you. Currently this man is speaking against Christianity and the words of God in the bible. There are certain things that were permitted in the old testament but Jesus and his disciples has changed in the new Testament. If you're goan be quoting verses from the old testament to justify your statement, then you're also telling us to obey the old testament ways of being cleansed from sins (Which is by using the blood of an animal). Jesus came to die so we can be cleansed through his precious blood, he came to change some laws and commandments of the past. And the reason why God gave those commandments was due to the massive disobedience of the Israelites.

If any wife of a renowned pastor in Nigeria were to reveal her cleavage, Daddy Freeze would've been the first person to react on it. Very soon he'll tell everyone to pray at home on Sundays and that it is not necessary for us to be in church when we can pray from our house because God is not in the church but in Heaven, then he'll quote one verse of the bible and his Goats that calls themselves his sheeps will blindly and foolishly support him.

I won't be surprised if Daddy Freeze supports the use of Sex Dolls for men to satisfy themselves. Then he'll quote one verse from the bible and all his goats will support him.

Drop your comments.

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun, Fynestboi, MissyB3
freeze it trying to reset brain of citizens been scam daily religious scammer called pastor who live off poor follower income .there scamming manual used to scam called sermon can only work in africa due to poverty and lack.
a swiss man woudnt pray and fast to buy car
Re: Daddy Freeze Is Gradually Becoming An Anti-christ by MuttleyLaff: 7:38pm On Jan 19, 2018
HeyCorleone:
You said God can't dwell in Freeze because he's a sinner. Are your pastors saints? Even the Pope acknowledges he's a sinner. We are all sinners. Why? Because we're mortal men. So that was very wrong of you to say
I won't lie I have been supporting Freeze since he started the whole #FreeTheSheeple thing
but he's latest attack was very irrelevant and shows he's derailed from what he originally set out to do.
You're on to something there, Freeze is inexperienced and I think he learns as he goes along
You're right that in wanting to exact revenge and inflict serious injury, he rashly turned to using an irrelevant counter attack along with comical scripture just like those on his opposite fence do when trying to defend their entitlement to eccelessical monitised tithe of finance.

He should have just come out saying he is comfortable with his missus' dressing,
that he has no problems with how or the way she dresses in private or public

He should have chosen to highlight the instance of women not to speak in congregation etcetera on a separate occasion and have done it in a retaliatory manner

Freeze will become a better man now that he is aware he is now under watch of prying eyes, ready to pounce and hold him accountable for whatever his sin(s) may be
Re: Daddy Freeze Is Gradually Becoming An Anti-christ by Omudia11: 8:08pm On Jan 19, 2018
Undiluted truth.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Answer This Question That My Little Cousin Asked / The True Standard - The True Religion of God / DAPCHI:OPM Promises Scholarship To Dapchi Girl For Refusing To Denial Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.