Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

I Want To Apply For DE University Of benin. Pls Come And Help. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Want To Apply For DE University Of benin. Pls Come And Help. (1983 Views)

Oba Of Benin Installed As Chancellor Of NOUN / Physics Gurus Come And Help Me Little Sister / University Of Benin In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Apply For DE University Of benin. Pls Come And Help. by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 21, 2018
Adegbenro7643:
Understood! Even if I am found worthy of merit list?
Shouldn't I give it a trial at all?

You should. I'm just saying it could be dicey. I also learned UI gives special preference to A/level candidates than ND so just be careful. A mistake would have you wait another year.
Re: I Want To Apply For DE University Of benin. Pls Come And Help. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 21, 2018
writerights:

You should. I'm just saying it could be dicey. I also learned UI gives special preference to A/level candidates than ND so just be careful. A mistake would have you wait another year.
Currently, I'm undergoing my HND prog. Though, it's likely I run the two or waive it for Bsc.
Actually, Unilorin admits DE students from my sch, I have people there already. What makes me worried most is the O'level exam.
Thanks for your time
Re: I Want To Apply For DE University Of benin. Pls Come And Help. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 21, 2018
Adegbenro7643:
Currently, I'm undergoing my HND prog. Though, it's likely I run the two or waive it for Bsc.
Actually, Unilorin admits DE students from my sch, I have people there already. What makes me worried most is the O'level exam.
Thanks for your time

I should advise you never to run both programmes concurrently, else you'd lose both and hate yourself for doing so. Wish you luck.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Apply For DE University Of benin. Pls Come And Help. by ORIJIN201(m): 6:35pm On Jan 21, 2018
writerights:

I don't know why you choose to see it this way but I'd take time to explain myself. Users have sought advises and a large percentage of those pushed to the homepage involved romance, sexuality and entertainment which vast majority of users are interested in. The topics are captivating, hence, causing traffic which in turn generates more monies for the owner of the forum.

You'd notice that even if a topic of this nature makes it to the homepage, it rarely passes the first page while those containing entertainment and romance go as far as the 20th. People are more interesting in entertainment news than school news. This is a simple fact. Even in advanced countries, entertainment and sport are thriving than academics. This is a global trend which is not peculiar to Nigeria alone.

However, if you still don't agree, you can make your own website, then begin by putting this kind of post on front-page. Let's see how far you'll go. Cheers!
In as much this is true. Its very painful I must admit. But no wahala sha. this makes me remember a quote of Albert Einstein. "Anyone one I turned to didn't help me. That was how I learnt how to do it myself" I might not have gotten the original quote but its similar to this. But am pretty sure if this thread hit FP I would be able to get help. The DE form expires tomorrow. My future depends on it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Hires Ex-convict To Sensitize NYSC Members, Aisha Yesufu Reacts / . / I Need A Sponsor Badly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.