Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,829 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

I Want To Apply For DE University Of benin. Pls Come And Help. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Want To Apply For DE University Of benin. Pls Come And Help. (1956 Views)

Oba Of Benin Installed As Chancellor Of NOUN / Physics Gurus Come And Help Me Little Sister / University Of Benin In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Apply For DE University Of benin. Pls Come And Help. by ORIJIN201(m): 7:19pm On Jan 19, 2018
Passed out of laspotech with a upper credit from department of SLT. I Want to study Chemistry at the university of benin through Direct Entry. I just want to know how to go about it, my chances and what I need to do to get in as people usually tell me it's difficult. Looking forward to you guys helping me out here. Thanks!
Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun. help me move it to front page abeg.
Re: I Want To Apply For DE University Of benin. Pls Come And Help. by MrHistorian: 7:36pm On Jan 19, 2018
Rafaaji

Bobola07

Nltaliban
Re: I Want To Apply For DE University Of benin. Pls Come And Help. by IamGoke(m): 7:39pm On Jan 19, 2018
Can someone also use Mech Engineering to apply for DE in Geology??
Re: I Want To Apply For DE University Of benin. Pls Come And Help. by ORIJIN201(m): 8:18pm On Jan 19, 2018
imagine no FP yet. I bet if na tonto dike buttocks now am sure it will hit fp

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Apply For DE University Of benin. Pls Come And Help. by Nobody: 12:14am On Jan 20, 2018
Same here o.
Please, do I stand a chance of getting DE admission into UI with the following results/info:
O'Level (NECO): 9 Cs
ND result: Distinction
Course: Electrical/Electronics Engineering.
Institution: OSCOTEH, Esa-Oke.
Re: I Want To Apply For DE University Of benin. Pls Come And Help. by olalekan9320(m): 12:57am On Jan 20, 2018
please, who bought jamb pin instead of DE pin
Re: I Want To Apply For DE University Of benin. Pls Come And Help. by timay(m): 6:12am On Jan 20, 2018
ORIJIN201:
Passed out of laspotech with a upper credit from department of SLT. I Want to study Chemistry at the university of Ibadan through Direct Entry. I just want to know how to go about it, my chances and what I need to do to get in as people usually tell me it's difficult. Looking forward to you guys helping me out here. Thanks!
.UI doesn't accept DE students using ND or HND into faculty of science except Dept of physics that accepts ND or NCE.
so what i am saying is that if u really want to study chemistry, choose another school like futa or funaab, they both accept de for chemistry
Re: I Want To Apply For DE University Of benin. Pls Come And Help. by MyPadiMag: 7:24am On Jan 20, 2018
http://mag.mypadi.ng/university-ibadan-direct-entry-de-admission-form-201718/

Visit [url]mag.mypadi.ng[/url] for more updates across all Nigerian tertiary institutions
Re: I Want To Apply For DE University Of benin. Pls Come And Help. by ORIJIN201(m): 7:49am On Jan 20, 2018
timay:

.UI doesn't accept DE students using ND or HND into faculty of science except Dept of physics that accepts ND or NCE.
so what i am saying is that if u really want to study chemistry, choose another school like futa or funaab, they both accept de for chemistry
Thanks bro. physics I jump and pass. I have uniben at heart too since its in my state of origin. it seems I will have to change the topic. cc fynestboi
Re: I Want To Apply For DE University Of benin. Pls Come And Help. by uniquetreasure: 8:02am On Jan 20, 2018
Please do they accept DE students into faculty of Administration?
timay:

Re: I Want To Apply For DE University Of benin. Pls Come And Help. by ORIJIN201(m): 8:03am On Jan 20, 2018
olawalebabs,Richiez Fynestboi
Re: I Want To Apply For DE University Of benin. Pls Come And Help. by timay(m): 8:50am On Jan 20, 2018
uniquetreasure:
Please do they accept DE students into faculty of Administration?

there is no faculty of admin/management in UI.
UI does not offer admin/management courses
Re: I Want To Apply For DE University Of benin. Pls Come And Help. by timay(m): 8:51am On Jan 20, 2018
ORIJIN201:
Thanks bro. physics I jump and pass. I have uniben at heart too since its in my state of origin. it seems I will have to change the topic. cc fynestboi

why are all of u running away from physics na� ;d
Re: I Want To Apply For DE University Of benin. Pls Come And Help. by ORIJIN201(m): 9:06am On Jan 20, 2018
timay:

why are all of u running away from physics na� ;d
I hate that course with passion. I only read it to pass it. electricity and magnetism with thermodynamics comes to mind sad
Re: I Want To Apply For DE University Of benin. Pls Come And Help. by timay(m): 9:12am On Jan 20, 2018
ORIJIN201:
I hate that course with passion. I only read it to pass it. electricity and magnetism with thermodynamics comes to mind sad

same here bro. Even in HND for SLT, na physics option dey small pass . grin
Re: I Want To Apply For DE University Of benin. Pls Come And Help. by ORIJIN201(m): 9:26am On Jan 20, 2018
timay:

same here bro. Even in HND for SLT, na physics option dey small pass . grin
grin grin electricity & magnetism. if have been doing this in SLT. you imagine what I would be doing in pure physics

Re: I Want To Apply For DE University Of benin. Pls Come And Help. by uniquetreasure: 11:20am On Jan 20, 2018
Thanks for your response, but what courses do they offer?
timay:

there is no faculty of admin/management in UI.
UI does not offer admin/management courses
Re: I Want To Apply For DE University Of benin. Pls Come And Help. by Bobola07(m): 12:05pm On Jan 20, 2018
ORIJIN201:
Passed out of laspotech with a upper credit from department of SLT. I Want to study Chemistry at the university of benin through Direct Entry. I just want to know how to go about it, my chances and what I need to do to get in as people usually tell me it's difficult. Looking forward to you guys helping me out here. Thanks!

Dunno for Uniben

I'll suggest you try FUTA. You have a very good chance to get into industrial chemistry at FUTA.

direct entry admission might be a bit tough because the admission slot is usually small (10% of total quota), compared to d number of applicants.

IF IT'S POSSIBLE, YOU CAN ALSO APPLY UTME TOGETHER WITH DE. It will boost your chances.
Re: I Want To Apply For DE University Of benin. Pls Come And Help. by Bobola07(m): 12:06pm On Jan 20, 2018
Adegbenro7643:
Same here o.
Please, do I stand a chance of getting DE admission into UI with the following results/info:
you're good to go bro. all requirements are fulfilled
Re: I Want To Apply For DE University Of benin. Pls Come And Help. by Bobola07(m): 12:07pm On Jan 20, 2018
MrHistorian:
Rafaaji
Bobola07
Nltaliban
.present Sir

1 Like

Re: I Want To Apply For DE University Of benin. Pls Come And Help. by ORIJIN201(m): 2:09pm On Jan 20, 2018
Bobola07:

Dunno for Uniben

I'll suggest you try FUTA. You have a very good chance to get into industrial chemistry at FUTA.

direct entry admission might be a bit tough because the admission slot is usually small (10% of total quota), compared to d number of applicants.

IF IT'S POSSIBLE, YOU CAN ALSO APPLY UTME TOGETHER WITH DE. It will boost your chances.
thanks for your reply bro. just looking for more contribution. no uniben person for this section?
Re: I Want To Apply For DE University Of benin. Pls Come And Help. by timay(m): 2:30pm On Jan 20, 2018
uniquetreasure:
Thanks for your response, but what courses do they offer?

go to www.ui.edu.ng and check them out yourself
Re: I Want To Apply For DE University Of benin. Pls Come And Help. by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 20, 2018
Bobola07:

you're good to go bro. all requirements are fulfilled
Thanks
Re: I Want To Apply For DE University Of benin. Pls Come And Help. by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 21, 2018
ORIJIN201:
imagine no FP yet. I bet if na tonto dike buttocks now am sure it will hit fp

If this is the kind of thing you see on the homepage all the time, you and a lot of others won't be visiting the site as often. Entertainment attracts people and create avenue to make money, not academics. This is universal and not peculiar to Nigeria alone.
Re: I Want To Apply For DE University Of benin. Pls Come And Help. by Nobody: 7:40am On Jan 21, 2018
Adegbenro7643:
Same here o.

Please, do I stand a chance of getting DE
admission into UI with the following results/info:

I hope you institution doesn't disqualify you and O/level.
Re: I Want To Apply For DE University Of benin. Pls Come And Help. by kayceenery(m): 8:06am On Jan 21, 2018
*DEAR ASPIRANTS, You can still gain admission without Jamb... Check Jamb brochure page 2. 100% real* Annually, more than 1.7 million students apply to write UTME (JAMB) exam with the expectation of securing admission into their desired institution but unfortunately it is just a fraction that ultimately realize this dream. In fact some have written JAMB more than once and it looks seemingly impossible to gain admission because of various reasons which could include: Centre Issues, Mass Failure, Post UTME Failure, Manipulation/Politics e.t.c. But here is a golden opportunity for *ADMISSION SEEKERS* who wish to acquire university degree. The IJMBE/JUPEB – A Level provides a unique platform for realizing your dream of university education even more better than JAMB because it aids in securing admission into *200Level* upon completion of the program. You do not need JAMB to be admitted for any of these programs. The programs are certified by NUC (Nigeria University Commission). Its more economical to go for this program because it will save you the cost and stress of 100Level as you will be admitted directly into *200Level* upon completion of the program, even students with deficiency in O'Level can still register for the program because preparations have been made for them by IJMB/JUPEB where they can write O'Level IJMB/JUPEB to augment their result. Students with awaiting results can also register. Over the years several students have made their way to the university through the IJMB/JUPEB route. Unlike the case of JAMB/UTME where many applicants are called but only very few lucky ones are chosen; here many are called and many are chosen. For more information about the program, chat with the directly via the number below. ���� 2348098586845 or 2347034790688
Re: I Want To Apply For DE University Of benin. Pls Come And Help. by ORIJIN201(m): 8:20am On Jan 21, 2018
writerights:

If this is the kind of thing you see on the homepage all the time, you and a lot of others won't be visiting the site as often. Entertainment attracts people and create avenue to make money, not academics. This is universal and not peculiar to Nigeria alone.
I dont know which word to qualify this comment. This is a forum not a news outlet or an entertainment website. Dont tell me since you have been on this site you haven't seen a thread created for the need of advice or help on the FP. Nigerians amaze me everyday. In 30-50yrs time the youths will pay dearly for failing to face the obvious. Entertainment won't even solve your problems by then. not that it ever did anyway! grin
Re: I Want To Apply For DE University Of benin. Pls Come And Help. by mespusinglez(m): 8:44am On Jan 21, 2018
olalekan9320:
please, who bought jamb pin instead of DE pin
I DID.... COX I DON'T KNOW WHEN MY SCHOOL WILL RELEASE RESULT
Re: I Want To Apply For DE University Of benin. Pls Come And Help. by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 21, 2018
ORIJIN201:
I dont know which word to qualify this comment. This is a forum not a news outlet or an entertainment website. Dont tell me since you have been on this site you haven't seen a thread created for the need of advice or help on the FP. Nigerians amaze me everyday. In 30-50yrs time the youths will pay dearly for failing to face the obvious. Entertainment won't even solve your problems by then. not that it ever did anyway! grin

I don't know why you choose to see it this way but I'd take time to explain myself. Users have sought advises and a large percentage of those pushed to the homepage involved romance, sexuality and entertainment which vast majority of users are interested in. The topics are captivating, hence, causing traffic which in turn generates more monies for the owner of the forum.

You'd notice that even if a topic of this nature makes it to the homepage, it rarely passes the first page while those containing entertainment and romance go as far as the 20th. People are more interesting in entertainment news than school news. This is a simple fact. Even in advanced countries, entertainment and sport are thriving than academics. This is a global trend which is not peculiar to Nigeria alone.

However, if you still don't agree, you can make your own website, then begin by putting this kind of post on front-page. Let's see how far you'll go. Cheers!
Re: I Want To Apply For DE University Of benin. Pls Come And Help. by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 21, 2018
writerights:

I hope you institution doesn't disqualify you and O/level.
Would you be so kind enough to shed more light?
Re: I Want To Apply For DE University Of benin. Pls Come And Help. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 21, 2018
Adegbenro7643:
Would you be so kind enough to shed more light?

Some institutions get preference treatment than others. That's why the requirement stipulates that you obtain your result from a recognised polytechnics. In Unilag, yabatech gets more preference than others. Other schools have their choices too.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Apply For DE University Of benin. Pls Come And Help. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 21, 2018
writerights:

Some institutions get preference treatment than others. That's why the requirement stipulates that you obtain your result from a recognised polytechnics. In Unilag, yabatech gets more preference than others. Other schools have their choices too.
Understood! Even if I am found worthy of merit list?
Shouldn't I give it a trial at all?

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Easy Ways To Reprint JAMB Slip For 2020 UTME Center, Date And Time / Kogi State University Graduate Dies Fews Days After Signing Out (photos) / Pls Help,is Tai Solarin College Of Education The Same As Tai Solarin University Of Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.