Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Uncircumcised Or Intact Joystick - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Uncircumcised Or Intact Joystick (402 Views)

Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? / A Round Grey Painless Spots On My Joystick, Please Help! / Nigerian Boy Whose Joystick Was Chopped Off Has Been Sent Back From India.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uncircumcised Or Intact Joystick by jollofmonster(m): 7:54pm On Jan 19, 2018
I am a very curious person and I ask alot of question and research alot of topic. One day I found myself researching the effects of circumcision of the joystick. The reason most people including the majority of Nigerian men get circumcised is because of these health benefits:
decreased risk of urinary tract infections.

A reduced risk of some sexually transmitted diseases in men. (including HIV)

Protection against penile cancer and a reduced risk of cervical cancer in female sex partners.

Prevention of balanitis (inflammation of the glans) and balanoposthitis (inflammation of the glans and foreskin).

Prevention of phimosis (the inability to retract the foreskin) and paraphimosis (the inability to return the foreskin to its original location).

And easier to clean.

However as I continued my research I learned that that foreskin which was removed also IMPROVES SEXUAL EXPERIENCE in men. It also helps women who are dry in that area by having extra skin to glide. The foreskin contains thousands of nerve endings which are very sensitive to touch and stretch stimulants. The foreskin glides over the glans during intercourse which is another stimulation. The foreskin also covers the glands which are originally meant to be extremely sensitive, every developing fetus whether male or female develops a clit0ris in the early stages of development. When male hormones develop in the fetus that clip risks continues to grow and develops into the head of the penis, which is meant to be covered by the foreskin. However the removal of that skin causes the glans to rub over all clothing and causes it to dry out and DEKERTINIZE. This means a thick layer of "tough" skin forms over the glans to deal with the constant irritation it receives. When uncircumcised men remove foreskin and the glans ( head of the joystick) touch anything they find it extremely uncomfortable and unpleasant.
It is true that the uncircumcised joystick can smell or become dirty if NOT TAKEN CARE Of but this is equally true with the female genital, the armpit, the mouth, or the niash o. If you don't wash yourself you will smell, you will be dirty and bacteria will live in those places. When my child comes and their armpit smell why will I cut off his armpit instead of just teaching them how to bath everyday and to wash it, the same goes for the uncircumcised joystick.
I also want to discuss some of these health benefits everyone is talking about if you have sex with somebody who has HIV you will probably get HIV circumcision doesn't make you immune to ANY disease.
Penile cancer is mostly found in gay men who use their joysticks in ways not intended for its purpose. If you clean yourself the way you are meant to you will not get urinary tract infection.
All these reasons changed my mind about male circumsicon it greatly reduces sexual experience for the man. When I have a son I don't think I'm going to circumcise him. There are traditions that we looked back at them and realised that we need to stop them killing of twins in igboland ( I am igbo) female circumcision all over Nigeria holding slaves etc etc. I think male circumcision needs to be stopped as well.

I want YOU to RESEARCH these things as well to come to a conclusion for yourself. (If you check out real stories of men who got circumcised at old age and compare the sensation afterwards most of them say they don't like it. Keep in mind that most adults who get circumcised had phimosis and had painful erections and intercourse. You need to find a story where the person says he had a normal penis with no medical conditions to have a fair comparison.)
Re: Uncircumcised Or Intact Joystick by Ajoboss(m): 7:59pm On Jan 19, 2018
Nice...but I hope ur curiosity doesn't land u in trouble one day
Re: Uncircumcised Or Intact Joystick by jollofmonster(m): 9:03pm On Jan 19, 2018
Ajoboss:
Nice...but I hope ur curiosity doesn't land u in trouble one day

In what way.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Lady Gives Birth To A Baby With 4 Legs, 2 Genitals In Katsina / Treat And Even Prevent Diabetes With Ginger / This Baby Was Born Four Years After His Parents Died (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.