Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,228 members, 7,839,211 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Akwa Ibom Sacks Medical Doctor For Theft Of Beds In Hospital - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Akwa Ibom Sacks Medical Doctor For Theft Of Beds In Hospital (12053 Views)

Police Officer Demoted For Assaulting Medical Doctor In Akwa Ibom / Meet Lanre Udu, Medical Doctor With Two Bachelors, Two Master's Degrees, PHD / Adenuga's Globacom Sacks 90 Married Female Staff - LasgidiOnline.com.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Sacks Medical Doctor For Theft Of Beds In Hospital by Bofoy4(m): 11:20am On Jan 20, 2018
matrixme:
Most likely, he was implicated. Perhaps he was dominating the indigenes, so they had to eliminate him. Akwa Ibom people are mostly tribalistic and don't like strangers prospering within them. I served there, so I know what I'm saying.
How can a right thinking consultant steal six full beds from a government hospital in broad day light? When it's not syringe or some inconspicuous equipment. IPod always hating the true we all know u people are rogues
Re: Akwa Ibom Sacks Medical Doctor For Theft Of Beds In Hospital by Okoyeebos: 11:20am On Jan 20, 2018
Look at how Igbos are claiming that a thieving doctor was sacked because the locals were envious of him?

The way some of these Igbo people reason is abjectly ridiculous.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom Sacks Medical Doctor For Theft Of Beds In Hospital by Bofoy4(m): 11:21am On Jan 20, 2018
[quote author=Bofoy4 post=64360469][/quote]iPod and stealing be like 5$6
Re: Akwa Ibom Sacks Medical Doctor For Theft Of Beds In Hospital by Greatzeus(m): 11:21am On Jan 20, 2018
I'm sure he doesn't even need the 6 beds.
Greed makes you Rob others of things you don't even need.
I heard Abacha uses money as pillow then,that it's pillow is stuffed with cash even his bed angry
But the day the reaper came,he didn't go with a coin tongue
Re: Akwa Ibom Sacks Medical Doctor For Theft Of Beds In Hospital by Bofoy4(m): 11:22am On Jan 20, 2018
[quote author=matrixme post=64348436]Most likely, he was implicated. Perhaps he was dominating the indigenes, so they had to eliminate him. Akwa Ibom people are mostly tribalistic and don't like strangers prospering within them. I served there, so I know what I'm saying.
How can a right thinking consultant steal six full beds from a government hospital in broad day light? When it's not syringe or sinconspicuous equipmng the tpeople are rogues[/quo. IPod spoted
Re: Akwa Ibom Sacks Medical Doctor For Theft Of Beds In Hospital by msylva2147(m): 11:26am On Jan 20, 2018
Amarabae:
THIS IS A BIG LIE
They just removed him because he is a non indigene.
How can the doctor remove three beds and nobody saw him? Not even the gate man?
this story is fishy.
So a man who owns his own private hospital can't afford three beds?
Lols, they should come up with another lies.
There is politics everywhere especially in civil service.
can you now see how you are defending a thief simply because you guys are from the same region? Besides did the doctor denied the allegations?

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Sacks Medical Doctor For Theft Of Beds In Hospital by CSTR2: 11:32am On Jan 20, 2018
jaytee01:
You are possibly the most irredeemable foo-l in the whole world. So the workers who are indigenes should turn a blind eye to stealing of govt property before you agree that they love strangers?

You should know that not all tribes applaud and support criminals like your people.
I know who voted for buruju kashamu a drug dealer for senator ,and it is not the igbos.
Re: Akwa Ibom Sacks Medical Doctor For Theft Of Beds In Hospital by LionDeLeo: 11:45am On Jan 20, 2018
[s]
CSTR2:

I know who voted for buruju kashamu a drug dealer for senator ,and it is not the igbos.
[/s]
The way they roll.

On a topic of banana, they bring orange. cheesy

A consultant was accused of stealing hospital facility and without even the weakest of evidence, someone is already defending him on a lame tribal ground, this one completely deviated and started talking about Buruju Kashamu. Pls what is the relationship?

How do you people cope with things like this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Sacks Medical Doctor For Theft Of Beds In Hospital by CSTR2: 11:49am On Jan 20, 2018
LionDeLeo:
[s][/s]
The way they roll.

On a topic of banana, they bring orange. cheesy

A consultant was accused of stealing hospital facility and without even the weakest of evidence, someone is already defending him on a lame tribal ground, this one is bringing Buruju Kashamu.

How do you people cope with things like this?
Weed dey your head

Someone said igbos defend thieves, and i gave the best ever possible description where a thief and a murderer is not just being defended but elevated as a leader, but not by the igbo people.

May Guilty conscience finish you there . Voters of Drug dealers . The omoluabis.
Re: Akwa Ibom Sacks Medical Doctor For Theft Of Beds In Hospital by LionDeLeo: 11:56am On Jan 20, 2018
[s]
CSTR2:

Weed dey your head

Someone said igbos defend thieves, and i gave the best ever possible description where a thief and a murderer is not just being defended but elevated as a leader, but not by the igbo people.

May Guilty conscience finish you there . Voters of Drug dealers . The omoluabis.
[/s]
Stop discussing mango on a topic of pineapple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Sacks Medical Doctor For Theft Of Beds In Hospital by Gentle0605(m): 11:59am On Jan 20, 2018
For U To Say This,it Means U Don't Know Akwa Ibom Indigenes.Go And Faint Because U R Talking Rubbish.Pple Like U R D Cos Y Dis Country Is Like U.
Re: Akwa Ibom Sacks Medical Doctor For Theft Of Beds In Hospital by CSTR2: 12:00pm On Jan 20, 2018
LionDeLeo:
[s][/s]
Stop discussing mango on a topic of pineapple.
Where is the mango and the pineapple?

Is it the drug dealer kashamu or the unscrupulous and criminal omoluabis that voted him as senator?
Re: Akwa Ibom Sacks Medical Doctor For Theft Of Beds In Hospital by Ogaonos: 12:07pm On Jan 20, 2018
LionDeLeo:
See his head like mango.

One of dem youths most likely shouting, cursing for lack of adequate healthcare facilities. Now, from the inadequate facilities meant for the general public, especially the ones that can't afford private clinics, you have made them more inadequate for your selfish reason.

As a consultant, this criminal will be on television or radio station one day and be decrying negligence of the health sector. Just imagine this thing as the medical director of a medical centre.

Nwaopara, which people dey bear this name sef?
afta they wil say akwa ibom govt.esp akpabio admin. No try bla bla.most tyms we nigerians ar part of d problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Sacks Medical Doctor For Theft Of Beds In Hospital by LionDeLeo: 12:09pm On Jan 20, 2018
[s]
CSTR2:

Where is the mango and the pineapple?

Is it the drug dealer kashamu or the unscrupulous and criminal omoluabis that voted him as senator?
[/s]
Dr. Nwaopara A.U stole hospital beds, wetin bring Kashamu Buruj inside the matter?

That is interruption of pineapple in an orange topic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Sacks Medical Doctor For Theft Of Beds In Hospital by AfonjaConehead: 12:27pm On Jan 20, 2018
LionDeLeo:
[s][/s] Stop discussing mango on a topic of pineapple.
dont mind that derailing guy,its like discussing 'Vulture' on an eagle's topic.

grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Sacks Medical Doctor For Theft Of Beds In Hospital by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:29pm On Jan 20, 2018
stephenmorris:
Akwa Ibom sacks medical doctor for theft of beds In Hospital

A Consultant and Medical Superintendent, Psychiatric Hospital, Eket, identified as Dr. Nwaopara A.U, has been sacked by the Akwa Ibom Government, for allegedly stealing six hospital beds and converting them to personal use.

According to NAN, the state Commissioner for Health, Dr. Dominic Ukpong, made the disclosure while addressing the management and staff of the hospital in Eket on Friday.

He alleged that the doctor stole the beds in October, 2017, and converted them to use in his private hospital in Marina area of Eket. But Dr Nwaopara told TheNation that the matter was in court.

“We have terminated the appointment of the doctor who stole the beds in the psychiatric hospital and converted them to personal use. We will not condone such attitude from any doctor. I want to thank the management of the hospital for their cooperation during the investigations,” Ukpong said.

source-https://www.metrodailies.com/news/akwa-ibom-sacks-medical-doctor/
Good! That is how to handle issues!

Since he has his own hospital, He should go and face it.

Let other people seeking employment be gainfully employed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Sacks Medical Doctor For Theft Of Beds In Hospital by prettyangel10(f): 12:49pm On Jan 20, 2018
Okoyeebos:
Look at how Igbos are claiming that a thieving doctor was sacked because the locals were envious of him?

The way some of these people reason is abjectly ridiculous.

I wonder, would they have said that if the man were to be Yoruba or Hausa, smh, I keep saying it, they can blame others for their own mistakes/ doings.

Until a man or group of people can be bold enough to accept his/her wrong doing, then they can think of been matured. QED.
Re: Akwa Ibom Sacks Medical Doctor For Theft Of Beds In Hospital by CSTR2: 1:05pm On Jan 20, 2018
LionDeLeo:
[s][/s]
Dr. Nwaopara A.U stole hospital beds, wetin bring Kashamu Buruj inside the matter?

That is interruption of pineapple in an orange topic.
Dr Nwaopara is one man who may have been witch-hunted. It is not beyond the bounds of rationality to believe that.

Wetin bring ''igbo support thieves'' into this matter when your own yoruba people support far worst criminality.
Re: Akwa Ibom Sacks Medical Doctor For Theft Of Beds In Hospital by CSTR2: 1:09pm On Jan 20, 2018
prettyangel10:

I wonder, would they have said that if the man were to be Yoruba or Hausa, smh, I keep saying it, they can blame others for their own mistakes/ doings.

Until a man or group of people can be bold enough to accept his/her wrong doing, then they can think of been matured. QED.
Shut up.

Is it not the same alwaibom that recently accused their cross-rivers brothers of stealing their jobs and even started protesting.

You are not smart enough if you can't see that he may have been witch-hunted, or he may be guilty as charged. Both secenarios are possible in Nigeria.

It is laughable to blame anybody who hold a divergent opinion as imature when you yourself is not intellectually matured enough to know both scenarios are very very possible in Nigeria.
Re: Akwa Ibom Sacks Medical Doctor For Theft Of Beds In Hospital by drmuri(m): 1:50pm On Jan 20, 2018
matrixme:
Most likely, he was implicated. Perhaps he was dominating the indigenes, so they had to eliminate him. Akwa Ibom people are mostly tribalistic and don't like strangers prospering within them. I served there, so I know what I'm saying.
How can a right thinking consultant steal six full beds from a government hospital in broad day light? When it's not syringe or some inconspicuous equipment.
Jealousy may be a factor agreed, but i have seen worse case scenario. People from that axis can be increasingly greedy as a consultant, his one month salary na 700k plus which can effort extremely good beds for his private clinic. But greed, selfishness and theft na IBO man second name
Re: Akwa Ibom Sacks Medical Doctor For Theft Of Beds In Hospital by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 20, 2018
matrixme:
How can a right thinking consultant steal six full beds from a government hospital in broad day light? When it's not syringe or some inconspicuous equipment.

Nwanne Hapu that thing. Don’t bring tribalism here. If found guilty, that doctor should be fired, suspended from Nigeria medical council and be made to be a sales boy at Mouka foam for 2 years without pay.

I hate thieves.
Re: Akwa Ibom Sacks Medical Doctor For Theft Of Beds In Hospital by pennywys(m): 2:04pm On Jan 20, 2018
matrixme:
you can't stop being stupid, is he the only non indigenous doctor working in the state?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Sacks Medical Doctor For Theft Of Beds In Hospital by prettyangel10(f): 2:14pm On Jan 20, 2018
CSTR2:

Shut up.

Is it not the same alwaibom that recently accused their cross-rivers brothers of stealing their jobs and even started protesting.

You are not smart enough if you can't see that he may have been witch-hunted, or he may be guilty as charged. Both secenarios are possible in Nigeria.

It is laughable to blame anybody who hold a divergent opinion as imature when you yourself is not intellectually matured enough to know both scenarios are very very possible in Nigeria.

You lack decorum, and that's typical of people from your ipod whatever, I care less about the stuff you wrote up there, when you r ready, you will go and preach to your fellow ipods. If you like quote me from now till eternity, I've made my stance known, and just get lost.
Re: Akwa Ibom Sacks Medical Doctor For Theft Of Beds In Hospital by udemzyudex(m): 2:24pm On Jan 20, 2018
matrixme:
Better stop posting what you don't know, cos you serve and mingle with your type of persons doesn't mean Akwa ibom people are bad, go and do your research, we don't joke with visitors. Akwa ibom people are very friendly, unless you bit more than what you can chew.
Re: Akwa Ibom Sacks Medical Doctor For Theft Of Beds In Hospital by Cletus77(m): 2:31pm On Jan 20, 2018
matrixme:
Wetin dey worry dis one and the people say liked his post?
Re: Akwa Ibom Sacks Medical Doctor For Theft Of Beds In Hospital by mechanics(m): 4:58pm On Jan 20, 2018
The doctor no try at all.
Re: Akwa Ibom Sacks Medical Doctor For Theft Of Beds In Hospital by Codes151(m): 5:01pm On Jan 20, 2018
Amarabae:
THIS IS A BIG LIE
this story is fishy.

Quiet ur poke hole.That dude is a thief. He stole govt properties to his!
Even referred patients by saying they can’t be treated.
He’s operating as a civil servant in two different states!!

Stop running your mouth And ask questions!
All this Igbos.... self!!
Biafrans are crooks!
Re: Akwa Ibom Sacks Medical Doctor For Theft Of Beds In Hospital by Codes151(m): 5:05pm On Jan 20, 2018
Biafran thief! He’s been terminated! The idiot was a civil servant in two states. Illegally collecting cash from both!

Siphoning funds... he even brought about the registration fee of 45k and shits...

A criminal
Re: Akwa Ibom Sacks Medical Doctor For Theft Of Beds In Hospital by Jascon4: 6:16pm On Jan 20, 2018
Amarabae:
THIS IS A BIG LIE
this story is fishy.

Because it involves your tribeman, The story is false but your own version is accurate because your were there or you carried out your own private investigation.

Sadly, most of the medical practitioners who own a private clinic/hospital while they are in the civil service are involved in this ugly act. This one was not an ordinary medical attendant but a consultant and medical superintendent...meaning he is at the top management level (if not in charge of the hospital) and, therefore, has far reaching powers. Is it the gate man you mentioned that would stop him?
Re: Akwa Ibom Sacks Medical Doctor For Theft Of Beds In Hospital by simeotexy: 7:35pm On Jan 20, 2018
[quote author=Bofoy4 post=64360469][/quote] you dont know what you are talking about...infact you're a foo..l we dont need u in the uyo here ediot
Re: Akwa Ibom Sacks Medical Doctor For Theft Of Beds In Hospital by edemsimeon: 9:07pm On Jan 20, 2018
AKWA IBOMITES ARE NOT TRIBALISTIC LIKE OTHER TRIBES.THEY LOVE STRANGERS. why him go steal common bed sef? may be dem don swear for am from his village.
Re: Akwa Ibom Sacks Medical Doctor For Theft Of Beds In Hospital by brojoshua: 9:22pm On Jan 20, 2018
Then hand him over to the police for prosecution and punishment and let NMA withdraw their or certificate to practise from him. He is a shame to the profession. Let there be justice, sanity and discipline

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

14 Easy Ways To Stay Awake At Work / A Fintech Or A Bank Job? / My Ex Employers Have Refused To Pay My Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.