Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Cac Living Water Daily Devotional January 20, 2018 Topic: Distressed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cac Living Water Daily Devotional January 20, 2018 Topic: Distressed (406 Views)

CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) / Spirit Meat Devotional January 13, : How To Develop The Anointing Within / Apostle Ogochukwu Tochukwu Amaukwu's 2018 Prophecies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cac Living Water Daily Devotional January 20, 2018 Topic: Distressed by DailyDevotion1: 7:09am On Jan 20, 2018
CAC LIVING WATER DAILY DEVOTIONAL...
Date: Saturday, January 20, 2018

Read more Devotionals from www.muyilight.com

Topic: DISTRESSED?
Read: Genesis 21:11-20

MEMORISE: _Come to Me, all you who labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest._ (Matthew 11:28)

EXPOSITION:
The police department and other security agencies have the culture of rolling out certain numbers for easy contacts, especially, for people who are in distress. Any contact made during such time is known as, distress call.

Are you distressed? Today's text makes it clear that there is always a voice of hope and help available to as many as are depressed, destabilised, disturbed, discouraged, disillusioned and debilitated *(Genesis 21:15-19)*. No one is distressed than someone in a confused state, who does not know the next line of action. Such a person is worn out and under pressure. Do you feel that you are finding it difficult to see any road in sight, leading to your expected end? There is a divine voice approaching you for way out and unimaginable solution to your multifaceted dilemma. This is the voice of hope reaching you via the Living Water today.

Abraham was in the same situation you are right now, several years ago. He was confused, not knowing what to do. Right in the middle of his challenges, the voice came to him, just as the voice of Jesus is resoundingly coming to anyone, today, who is laden with untold hardship and serious battering by the devil *(Matthew 11:28)*. The only One who can guarantee you rest and comfort is Jesus, and He is beckoning to You to come and find rest for your burdened soul in Him, NOW *(Jeremiah 33:3)*. Are you weary and troubled, tell it to Jesus. You'll be glad you did.

*PRAYER POINTS*
*1.* Lord, I come to You, to receive Your rest and comfort.
*2.* Lord, give every believer who is undergoing tough and trying times, the grace to go through without fainting and faltering.
*3.* Lord, meet me at the point of my distress and bring succour to me as you met Abraham, in Jesus' name.

*EXTRA READING FOR TODAY:* Genesis 41 - 42 & Matthew 20

Read more Devotionals from www.muyilight.com

(1) (Reply)

*bone OF Your Bone And Flesh OF Your Flesh * / Evolution Weekend 9 - 11 February 2018 / Tithing (10% Or 100%)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.