Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,997 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) (33012 Views)

Man Calls Out Mummy G.O After A Failed Miracle Challenge (video) / COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study / Former CAC President Passes On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) by Truths9ja: 6:29am On Jan 02
CAC members join the trending challenge: We don’t wear trousers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=En-qth_W6G0?si=AoS1fD4wqWaTcc4V

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) by Truths9ja: 6:31am On Jan 02
See comments from Twitter, I don laugh tired 😓

2 Shares

Re: CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) by Anyenmoney(m): 6:32am On Jan 02
Hypocrite Everywhere.

They don't wear trousers when going to church,. But check out some of their lifestyle outside church.

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) by ahnie: 6:36am On Jan 02
Beautiful women especially the first lady on oxtail adire gown.

14 Likes

Re: CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) by Truths9ja: 7:08am On Jan 02
ahnie:
Beautiful women especially the first lady on oxtail adire gown.
seriously she’s beautiful no be small. Beautiful and pretty ladies are found in the church. It’s their attitude I dey vex for

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) by Truths9ja: 7:09am On Jan 02
Nlfpmod mynd44 Dominique fergie001 Seun Fp

1 Like

Re: CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) by Blakjewelry(m): 7:13am On Jan 02
There is nothing bad in wearing trousers, wearing a provocative one is another thing entirely.

30 Likes

Re: CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) by Truths9ja: 7:19am On Jan 02
Blakjewelry:
There is nothing bad in wearing trousers, wearing a provocative one is another thing entirely.
Bible forbid it in the Old Testament now.

Deuteronomy 22:5 says: "A woman shall not wear anything that pertains to a man, nor shall a man put on a woman's garment, for all who do so are an abomination to the Lord your God."

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:43am On Jan 02
Truths9ja:

Deuteronomy 22:5 says: "A woman shall not wear anything that pertains to a man, nor shall a man put on a woman's garment, for all who do so are an abomination to the Lord your God."
Laws given to the Israelites as the constitution of that nation back then it's not for Christians! undecided

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) by BigDawsNet: 7:46am On Jan 02
Truths9ja:
CAC members join the trending challenge: We don’t wear trousers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=En-qth_W6G0?si=AoS1fD4wqWaTcc4V

https://twitter.com/IntelRegion/status/1741873109269897721

I'm a RCCG Member,

We allow hair attachments
We allow trousers for ladies
Not every lady covers dia hair
We allow hairrngs
We focus on more worship/praises dan prayers
We Run our program 80% in English Language

9 Likes

Re: CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) by emmancipated(m): 8:00am On Jan 02
Truths9ja:

I'm not trying to dispute your point, rather I just want you to see it from another view.

Is there any place in the bible that states that trousers are for men, while skirts are for women?

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) by illicit(m): 8:20am On Jan 02
Truths9ja:

Historically, it's women that wear trousers...

What that Bible passage meant is different

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) by Truths9ja: 8:22am On Jan 02
illicit:

Historically, it's women that wear trousers...

What that Bible passage meant is different

nope.. trousers 👖 is men wears why skirts is women’s wears

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) by Truths9ja: 8:23am On Jan 02
BigDawsNet:

I'm a RCCG Member,

We allow hair attachments
We allow trousers for ladies
Not every lady covers dia hair
We allow hairrngs
We focus on more worship/praises dan prayers
We Run our program 80% in English Language

nope, not all RCCG church allows attachments and trousers 👖 in their Church

5 Likes

Re: CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) by Truths9ja: 8:24am On Jan 02
MaxInDHouse:

Laws given to the Israelites as the constitution of that nation back then it's not for Christians! undecided
Are isrealites not Christians again 🙄🙄🙄

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) by illicit(m): 8:24am On Jan 02
Truths9ja:

Says who?

This is verified history, check it out

Mind u, if I ask u, 400 years ago, do your people wear skirts and trousers?

Was Jesus himself wearing trousers?

Those that wrote the Bible, did they wear trousers and skirts?

When human beings begin to wear such clothes, it was women that wears trousers, look just Google it

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) by Truths9ja: 8:27am On Jan 02
illicit:

Says who?

This is verified history, check it out

Mind u, if I ask u, 400 years ago, do your people wear skirts and trousers?

Was Jesus himself wearing trousers?

Those that wrote the Bible, did they wear trousers and skirts?

When human beings begin to wear such clothes, it was women that wears trousers, look just Google it
1000 years ago, men wears trousers 👖 why women wears skirts or rappers. Check history of isreal in the 60’s before they got independent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:35am On Jan 02
Truths9ja:
We shouldn't allow some people to brainwash us when it comes to what the Bible says!
In Bible times the men and women put on skirts no trousers back then trousers is Western culture and they designed it for both male and female.
In som cultures trousers is their ladies wear it has nothing to do with immodest dressing as they go about their businesses.
However if we are talking about our own culture here the ṣòkòtò (trousers) is for males while the ìró (wrapper) is for females so it has nothing to do with the laws God gave Israel some 3,600 years ago.
The real import of that law is to curb lesbianism and homosexualism in the camp of God's people back then. For homosexuals to carry out their unnatural desire one of the males must put on the act of a female (act as the wife) and for lesbians to do the same one of the females must act as the husband that's what God's word is saying not what people are wearing outwardly which differs from one place to another! undecided

25 Likes

Re: CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) by Truths9ja: 8:37am On Jan 02
MaxInDHouse:

We shouldn't allow some people to brainwash us when it comes to what the Bible says!
In Bible times the men and women put on skirts no trousers back then trousers is Western culture and they designed it for both male and female.
In som cultures trousers is their ladies wear it has nothing to do with immodest dressing as they go about their businesses.
However if we are talking about our own culture here the ṣòkòtò (trousers) is for males while the ìró (wrapper) is for females so it has nothing to do with the laws God gave Israel some 3,600 years ago.
The real import of that law is to curb lesbianism and homosexualism in the camp of God's people back then. For homosexuals to carry out their unnatural desire one of the males must put on the act of a female (act as the wife) and for lesbians to do the same one of the females must act as the husband that's what God's word is saying not what people are wearing outwardly which differs from one place to another! undecided
you mentioned culture here, in Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa including Fulani culture, the women wear skirts or rapper why they men wear trousers 👖. You see that you are wrong with your opinion on culture. If we applied culture here, women will be wearing skirts everywhere.

1 Like

Re: CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:41am On Jan 02
Truths9ja:
Are isrealites not Christians again 🙄🙄🙄

NO! They detests Christ and Christianity!

That law wasn't given to Christians because Jesus commanded his disciples to go and make disciples in other nations {Matthew 28:19-20; Act 1:8} they're not to preach the laws Moses gave their forefathers those laws were to guide them until the arrival of the Christ {Deuteronomy 18:18-19} so after the Christ has come they no longer need those laws {Galatians 3:23-25} what they need is the Christ who doesn't teach them the constitution of their own land rather what will be applicable globally in God's Kingdom that's why the Israelites hate Jesus and his disciples with passion! Act 4:18; 5:28 undecided

11 Likes

Re: CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:44am On Jan 02
Truths9ja:
you mentioned culture here, in Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa including Fulani culture, the women wear skirts or rapper why they men wear trousers 👖. You see that you are wrong with your opinion on culture. If we applied culture here, women will be wearing skirts everywhere.
So is Christianity about culture?
NO!
Otherwise how are you going to relate with your fellow believers in Indian where the official dress code for females is trousers?
So the case of trousers is not what the Bible is talking about in that verse because back then both males and females in Israel wear skirts not trousers! undecided

12 Likes

Re: CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) by Truths9ja: 8:46am On Jan 02
MaxInDHouse:

NO! They detests Christ and Christianity!

That law wasn't given to Christians because Jesus commanded his disciples to go and make disciples in other nations {Matthew 28:19-20; Act 1:8} they're not to preach the laws Moses gave their forefathers those laws were to guide them until the arrival of the Christ {Deuteronomy 18:18-19} so after the Christ has come they no longer need those laws {Galatians 3:23-25} what they need is the Christ who doesn't teach them the constitution of their own land rather what will be applicable globally in God's Kingdom that's why the Israelites hate Jesus and his disciples with passion! Act 4:18; 5:28 undecided
you are confusing yourself the more. Laws are different from instructions. What of not putting in tattoos in the body too. Stop confusing yourself here please. In Israel, we have the Jews, the Egyptians, the Palestinians, the Muslims, the arabians, the Greeks, et al
Re: CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) by descarado: 8:47am On Jan 02
Truths9ja:
This is igbo men traditional attire.
Trouser is from a borrowed culture.

The problem with you guys is that you hardly research on anything. Once some deluded persons say something and look for one passage to back it up, you all follow like zombie.

In the time of the bible, Israeli men wear gown.
Before you continue, check the origin of trouser.
Who made you guys like this.
When they say our intelligent quotient is very low, I agree wholeheartedly if not why will an educated adult I presume believe this thing you wrote up there.
Moralistic yet the most corrupt nation in the world.

Christianity is a joke in Nigeria.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) by Truths9ja: 8:48am On Jan 02
MaxInDHouse:

So is Christianity about culture?
NO!
Otherwise how are you going to relate with your fellow believers in Indian where the official dress code for females is trousers?
So the case of trousers is not what the Bible is talking about in that verse because back then both males and females in Israel wear skirts not trousers! undecided
you make it a culture if you are not committing sins with it. You make it a culture if you dwell in it by wearing what is meant for the male part and the women wearing the female parts too. See Christian is culture. It’s instructions from God that men shouldn’t wear tattoos, women’s wears, wigs, chains and rings.
Re: CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:49am On Jan 02
Truths9ja:
you are confusing yourself the more. Laws are different from instructions. What of not putting in tattoos in the body too. Stop confusing yourself here please. In Israel, we have the Jews, the Egyptians, the Palestinians, the Muslims, the arabians, the Greeks, et al

Do you BELIEVE what is written in the Bible or you're just arguing in support of your church tradition?

I'm telling you that Israelites aren't Christians right from the time Jesus walked this planet till today and i'm quoting the Bible to show you not just arguing blindly! undecided

7 Likes

Re: CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) by Truths9ja: 8:50am On Jan 02
descarado:

This is igbo men traditional attire.
Trouser is from a borrowed culture.

The problem with you guys is that you hardly research on anything. Once some deluded persons say something and look for one passage to back it up, you all follow like zombie.

In the time of the bible, Israeli men wear gown.
Before you continue, check the origin of trouser.
Who made you guys like this.
When they say our intelligent quotient is very low, I agree wholeheartedly if not why will an educated adult I presume believe this thing you wrote up there.
Moralistic yet the most corrupt nation in the world.

Christianity is a joke in Nigeria.
this is traditional culture here. The man wearing Igbo wears which he put on odogwu top with rapper with it. In the modern culture, if he’s in the office or shop, he will put on shirt 👔 👕 and trouser with it. So I hope you can understand between traditional culture and modern culture now.

1 Like

Re: CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) by Truths9ja: 8:52am On Jan 02
MaxInDHouse:

Do you BELIEVE what is written in the Bible or you're just arguing in support of your church tradition?

I'm telling you that Israelites aren't Christians right from the time Jesus walked this planet till today and i'm quoting the Bible to show you not just arguing blindly! undecided
I believe what’s in the Bible and goes with what the church follow traditionally cos’ the Bible is our manual and our standard in the Christian fold
Re: CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:53am On Jan 02
Truths9ja:
you make it a culture if you are not committing sins with it. You make it a culture if you dwell in it by wearing what is meant for the male part and the women wearing the female parts too. See Christian is culture. It’s instructions from God that men shouldn’t wear tattoos, women’s wears, wigs, chains and rings.

Regarding the highlighted please quote the Bible not what your church says.
That's the only way you can reach the hearts of real Bible believers not people following the traditions set by different religionists like Kumuyi, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Olukoya, Oyakilome and Co.
If you want to reach people's hearts use God's word {Hebrews 4:12} let's see where God's word specifically mentioned those dress codes! undecided

3 Likes

Re: CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) by Truths9ja: 8:55am On Jan 02
MaxInDHouse:

Regarding the highlighted please quote the Bible not what your church says.
That's the only way you can reach the hearts of real Bible believers not people following the traditions set by different religionists like Kumuyi, Adeboye, Oyedepo, Olukoya, Oyakilome and Co.
If you want to reach people's hearts use God's word {Hebrews 4:12} let's see where God's word specifically mentioned those dress codes! undecided
you don’t have to bring the names of pastors or prophets here. You aren’t mature here. Let’s iron it through the Bible they read and the way it’s been interpreted. You will be displaying your ignorance here by dragging the name of pastors, prophets or Apostles to the discussion. Bible is the Christian standard, so speak more of Bible scriptures
Re: CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:55am On Jan 02
Truths9ja:
I believe what’s in the Bible and goes with what the church follow traditionally cos’ the Bible is our manual and our standard in the Christian fold

I disagree with the highlighted because people coming here to dispute what you're saying are also claiming Christians and they also worship in places called "CHURCH"

So to set matters straight you must quote God's word not the tradition set by Joseph Ayo Babalola! undecided

2 Likes

Re: CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:58am On Jan 02
Truths9ja:
you don’t have to bring the names of pastors or prophets here. You aren’t mature here. Let’s iron it through the Bible they read and the way it’s been interpreted. You will be displaying your ignorance here by dragging the name of pastors, prophets or Apostles to the discussion. Bible is the Christian standard, so speak more of Bible scriptures

I've been QUOTING the scriptures but you're not satisfied that's why the names of these guys should be brought forward perhaps to let you know that they differ in opinion on the matter when God's word stand as final! undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) by Truths9ja: 8:58am On Jan 02
MaxInDHouse:

I disagree with the highlighted because people coming here to dispute what you're saying are also claiming Christians and they also worship in places called "CHURCH"

So to set matters straight you must quote God's word not the tradition set by Joseph Ayo Babalola! undecided
you don’t believe in the biblical scriptures, you only believe what’s coming from your brain. Abeg shift joor. I think we can do brain work by dipping more on scriptures but I don’t know that Na the names of pastors and G.Os you will be dragging here. I’m ready for that in the year 2024. So avoid me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rape Allegations: CAN Disowns COZA Church / Adeboye, Olukoya, Oyedepo, Oritsajafor, Listen To Christ Warning & Amend Ur Way / We Will Celebrate Christmas - Catholics To Kumuyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.