Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

21-year-old Girl Charmed And Abducted By Pastor - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 21-year-old Girl Charmed And Abducted By Pastor (647 Views)

Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children / Robber Begs Mob To Remove Charmed Ring From Finger Before Dying / Man Rapes 23-Year-Old Virgin In Lagos, Puts Charmed Kolanuts In Her Private Part (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

21-year-old Girl Charmed And Abducted By Pastor by yemfemNg(f): 7:15am On Jan 20, 2018
Apostle Paul of the Living Faith Church Winners Chapel Ibusa Road Asaba Delta State, has been arrested by the police for abduction and rape. He allegedly Charmed a young member of his church, identified as Faith, since last week Friday and had been sleeping with her.

He said 'God told him the lady is his wife and nothing can separate them'.

Prince Gwamnishu Harrison, a Facebook user, shared the full story!

Read what he said;
"I want to first appreciate the Nigeria police from A Division Delta State Police Command led by a female Inspector for their quick response.
BBI received SOS call that Civil Defense operatives and Church Protocols in Winners Chapel Ibusa road Asaba were keeping Apostle Paul who adopted 21 year old girl and refused to take him to police for further investigation.

The 21 year old got missing Friday 12th January and was seen in Apostle Paul Kiosk opposite Winners Church Asaba.

We arrived the church went straight to the security post and met with the Security Personnel on duty and requested to see the girl but was denied access. We immediately left to see if we can have access to the Senior Pastor but we couldn't. Luckily, we saw Apostle Paul and the girl coming out from the church building. We observed she was following him (Influence of Charm use on her still active TOUCH AND FOLLOW)

I introduced myself and told the Security personnel to take Apostle Paul to police custody where a case of missing Person has been reported.

Surprisingly, he warned me to leave the church premises that the case is a church case and can't be treated anywhere and that the Senior Pastor is already handling the matter. I kept questioning him and correcting him that the case is for the police and not for the church to handle. The church protocols started pushing me away that I was creating a scene. This time we didn't know she has been raped.

Read more
http://www.yemfem.com.ng/2018/01/21-year-old-girl-charmed-and-abducted.html?m=1
Re: 21-year-old Girl Charmed And Abducted By Pastor by Shedrack777: 7:25am On Jan 20, 2018
No Picture
Re: 21-year-old Girl Charmed And Abducted By Pastor by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 20, 2018
Na wa
Re: 21-year-old Girl Charmed And Abducted By Pastor by yemfemNg(f): 5:02pm On Jan 20, 2018
Shedrack777:
No Picture

Follow the link to see picture

(1) (Reply)

Man Who Sells Building Materials Arrested By SARS (see Their Shocking Reason) / “I Was Drunk When I Defiled My Daughter But She Was Not A Virgin” – Father / I Almost Got Raped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.