Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Man Rapes 23-Year-Old Virgin In Lagos, Puts Charmed Kolanuts In Her Private Part - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes 23-Year-Old Virgin In Lagos, Puts Charmed Kolanuts In Her Private Part (66400 Views)

Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children / Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) / Robber Begs Mob To Remove Charmed Ring From Finger Before Dying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Rapes 23-Year-Old Virgin In Lagos, Puts Charmed Kolanuts In Her Private Part by CeoNewshelm(m): 5:21pm On Jan 21, 2018
Virgin girl battles strange ailment after alleged rape by land grabber

Busari Rukayat, 23, has narrated how she was raped by a suspected land grabber in Ajegunle/Malato, Itaoluwo, Ikorodu area of Lagos State.

The seamstress, who is critically ill and receiving treatment in a private hospital, said the rape occurred about a fortnight ago, at about 2pm, on her way from a Sunday service.

Suspect

Rukayat said on the suspect, Ade Ikudaisi, popularly called ‘Omo Iya Pupa’, was seated in front of his house as she passed by and that when she greeted him, he stretched his hand for a handshake after which she requested to send her on an errand.

The victim said she paused to listen to Ikudayisi only for the suspect to drag her into his room and charmed her. Narrating the story further, Rukuyat stated that the suspect ordered her to UnCloth after which he allegedly placed a traditional sash on her shoulder and a silver bead round her neck.

She claimed to have been forced to step on some cowries and Ikudayisi allegedly murmured incantations on two kolanuts which he inserted into her female organ.

As this was going on, her shouts for help yielded no result as nobody came to my rescue while her assailant also covered her mouth with a cloth.

The victim, who claimed to be a virgin at the time of the alleged rape, said she pleaded for mercy but quoted the suspect as insisting that what he required was a virgin. She said, “I struggled with him till about 5pm but he overpowered me and raped me after which he threatened that I will bleed to death if I dared to expose him.

I kept this to myself for days until I was struck with a strange ailment which compelled me to open up to my parents”.

On hearing her story, the parents reported the incident at the Sagamu Road Police Station where officers were assigned to the alleged scene of crime for investigation.

But on getting to the scene, Sunday Vanguard learnt that the policemen requested that the suspect should follow them to their station but he excused himself to dress up and ready his car to drive everybody to the station only for him to escape through a back door.

It was learnt that all efforts to trace him proved abortive.

Meanwhile, our reporter was referred to the Lagos State Police Command headquarters in Ikeja when she visited the Sagamu Road Division.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2018/01/virgin-girl-battles-strange-ailment-alleged-rape-land-grabber/amp/

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 23-Year-Old Virgin In Lagos, Puts Charmed Kolanuts In Her Private Part by delishpot: 5:23pm On Jan 21, 2018
So police sidown there and he escaped? Na wa

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes 23-Year-Old Virgin In Lagos, Puts Charmed Kolanuts In Her Private Part by Flexherbal(m): 5:43pm On Jan 21, 2018
"Sunday Vanguard sources revealed that when the policemen reached the location they ordered the suspect to follow them to the station. The suspect made an excuse that he wanted to dress up and ready his car to drive them all to the station. However, he escaped through the back door. efforts to trace her, however, has been unsuccessful."

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 23-Year-Old Virgin In Lagos, Puts Charmed Kolanuts In Her Private Part by jdluv(f): 6:13pm On Jan 21, 2018
another ritual victim.That handshak was just to confirm if she could be used

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Rapes 23-Year-Old Virgin In Lagos, Puts Charmed Kolanuts In Her Private Part by sinaj(f): 6:16pm On Jan 21, 2018
He forced you to remove your clothes, placed a bead around ur neck, a stash on ur shoulder, nd forced u to step on cowries nd you claimed you were struggling with him

I dnt think its possible except the guy was with a weapon or she was hypnotized.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes 23-Year-Old Virgin In Lagos, Puts Charmed Kolanuts In Her Private Part by MhizzAJ(f): 7:50pm On Jan 21, 2018
Terrible human beings doing what they know how to do best

May God punish all rapists greatly plus those that use 'juju' to trap their victims even though i don't believe in 'juju'

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Rapes 23-Year-Old Virgin In Lagos, Puts Charmed Kolanuts In Her Private Part by FrenchWay: 7:50pm On Jan 21, 2018
At 23? That's a big lie.

There is no virgin above 18yrs in Lagos.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes 23-Year-Old Virgin In Lagos, Puts Charmed Kolanuts In Her Private Part by dynicks(m): 7:50pm On Jan 21, 2018
r
Re: Man Rapes 23-Year-Old Virgin In Lagos, Puts Charmed Kolanuts In Her Private Part by tolexy007(m): 7:51pm On Jan 21, 2018
How NCAN Anambra chapter will enter this thread when they see that name Ade Ikudaisi

36 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 23-Year-Old Virgin In Lagos, Puts Charmed Kolanuts In Her Private Part by tolexy007(m): 7:51pm On Jan 21, 2018
gb
Re: Man Rapes 23-Year-Old Virgin In Lagos, Puts Charmed Kolanuts In Her Private Part by Oyiboman69: 7:52pm On Jan 21, 2018
Awa yoloba boloda for ragos

16 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 23-Year-Old Virgin In Lagos, Puts Charmed Kolanuts In Her Private Part by mckazzy(m): 7:52pm On Jan 21, 2018
This story get as e be. All na cut n join.

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 23-Year-Old Virgin In Lagos, Puts Charmed Kolanuts In Her Private Part by zombieTRACKER: 7:52pm On Jan 21, 2018
These rapists can never learn

See his cone head sad

9 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 23-Year-Old Virgin In Lagos, Puts Charmed Kolanuts In Her Private Part by purem(m): 7:52pm On Jan 21, 2018
The evil in human heart is immeasurable embarassed

8 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 23-Year-Old Virgin In Lagos, Puts Charmed Kolanuts In Her Private Part by Nackzy: 7:52pm On Jan 21, 2018
Hes a complete Rapist... I Wish it is Capital punishment

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 23-Year-Old Virgin In Lagos, Puts Charmed Kolanuts In Her Private Part by blaqroy: 7:52pm On Jan 21, 2018
That tribe are found of that kind of stupidity

12 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 23-Year-Old Virgin In Lagos, Puts Charmed Kolanuts In Her Private Part by ayanbaba2(m): 7:53pm On Jan 21, 2018
chaiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!

ritualist at it again...
may God punish him!

5 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 23-Year-Old Virgin In Lagos, Puts Charmed Kolanuts In Her Private Part by drips8(m): 7:53pm On Jan 21, 2018
thefran201:
he should be castrated asap

indeed

3 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 23-Year-Old Virgin In Lagos, Puts Charmed Kolanuts In Her Private Part by Phyqee10(m): 7:53pm On Jan 21, 2018
I thought Nigeria police don't allow suspect to dress up or pick anything... Story sounds fishy.

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 23-Year-Old Virgin In Lagos, Puts Charmed Kolanuts In Her Private Part by dynicks(m): 7:53pm On Jan 21, 2018
Ade Ikudaisi.......hmmm.....that name seems familiar.......m tempted to say something about the name nd its tribe but decides to hold my cool.....

17 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 23-Year-Old Virgin In Lagos, Puts Charmed Kolanuts In Her Private Part by gift01: 7:53pm On Jan 21, 2018
What I know is that the story is not correct but there was a rape and the girl is critically ill.

Wishing her a speedy recovery. Is it now a crime to be a virgin?

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 23-Year-Old Virgin In Lagos, Puts Charmed Kolanuts In Her Private Part by edward1106(m): 7:54pm On Jan 21, 2018
If u were charmed or hypnotised, would you really remember what happened? Or is it me missing something?

4 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 23-Year-Old Virgin In Lagos, Puts Charmed Kolanuts In Her Private Part by MhizzAJ(f): 7:54pm On Jan 21, 2018
FrenchWay:
At 23? That's a big lie.

Look at this one o

Them day plenty

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes 23-Year-Old Virgin In Lagos, Puts Charmed Kolanuts In Her Private Part by purem(m): 7:54pm On Jan 21, 2018
johnstar:
Na der way

Only two afonjas among

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 23-Year-Old Virgin In Lagos, Puts Charmed Kolanuts In Her Private Part by abbaapple: 7:55pm On Jan 21, 2018
Picture of kolanut planted in her Vagina or idntfckng Blv it!
Re: Man Rapes 23-Year-Old Virgin In Lagos, Puts Charmed Kolanuts In Her Private Part by ayanbaba2(m): 7:55pm On Jan 21, 2018
FrenchWay:
... At 23? That's a big lie.
big lie from you too...
who told you that? there are!

7 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 23-Year-Old Virgin In Lagos, Puts Charmed Kolanuts In Her Private Part by naijapips04: 7:56pm On Jan 21, 2018
Shithole Africa. It baffles me that educated people believe in rituals and blood money

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 23-Year-Old Virgin In Lagos, Puts Charmed Kolanuts In Her Private Part by abbaapple: 7:57pm On Jan 21, 2018
abbaapple:
Picture of kolanut planted in her Vagina or idntfckng Blv it!
Re: Man Rapes 23-Year-Old Virgin In Lagos, Puts Charmed Kolanuts In Her Private Part by Uyi168: 7:58pm On Jan 21, 2018
actually came to see the pic of the girl,the kpekus and the kolanut...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes 23-Year-Old Virgin In Lagos, Puts Charmed Kolanuts In Her Private Part by Quality20(m): 7:58pm On Jan 21, 2018
all ds southern ppl and fetish n evil things. You call a police to arrest somebody in d south, he will be afraid that they might hit him with charm - whereas in d north d police will just be doing gara gara cos they know northerners are not as evil minded/diabolical as folks down south.
So d girls only offence was her being a descent, respectful virgin lady? So it's a crime to be descent down south?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room / Lady Raped By A Guy With Small Manhood Says It Wasn't Worth Pressing Charges / Man Chops Off 3 Persons' Heads In Imo (Graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.