Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,139 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day Is A Movie (picture) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day Is A Movie (picture) (27340 Views)

This Man Is The True Definition Of Grace In This Movie (picture) / Why Does BBN Always Outshine BBA? -Ugandan Asks, See Funny Replies / Thief Burnt Alive: A Movie Scene That Looks So Real (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day Is A Movie (picture) by damosky12(m): 12:40pm On Jan 20, 2018
true
NaoSlay:

I knew it was a script, witches don't exist, when are we going to end this witches and wizard fantasy discussion?

All incidences of witches and wizards are all played out scripts..

I advise you go to a confirm witch doctor, ask him to use his voodoo on you and check if it works.

Life is beyond your five senses.
Re: Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day Is A Movie (picture) by jrusky(m): 12:43pm On Jan 20, 2018
That was j never comment on the thread when it came up here first because it makes no sense to me.
Re: Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day Is A Movie (picture) by KushLyon(m): 12:44pm On Jan 20, 2018
NaoSlay:

I knew it was a script, witches don't exist, when are we going to end this witches and wizard fantasy discussion?

have you ever heard of yahoo plus? are you even a Nigerian?
Re: Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day Is A Movie (picture) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 20, 2018
Benjom:
I knew it undecided

Bloggerz ehn
no mind them, na so so traffic them dey find.
Re: Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day Is A Movie (picture) by Jaydenjohnson(m): 1:10pm On Jan 20, 2018
NaoSlay:

e never hit you.... when e hit u, u go sabi say principalities and powers dey ur backyard.....
Re: Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day Is A Movie (picture) by Emeskhalifa(m): 1:19pm On Jan 20, 2018
bettercreature:
The story might be fake but black magic is real

You've seen it before?? I mean seen as in physical seeing oo
Re: Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day Is A Movie (picture) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 20, 2018
don't blame d bloogers, blame d gullible readers that make them rich.
Re: Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day Is A Movie (picture) by Chukazu: 1:37pm On Jan 20, 2018
But I Said it was a movie ...them Said am blind embarassed

Re: Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day Is A Movie (picture) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 20, 2018
DaddyKross:

Omode o mo ogun, o n pe lefo. Shiuur
No mind dem..if im see half of wetin i don see,na im go dey propagate d existence of witches.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day Is A Movie (picture) by Ignatio(m): 2:12pm On Jan 20, 2018
They tried with the wedding set. doesn't look scanty like most of nollywood's.
Re: Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day Is A Movie (picture) by Malonie242(f): 2:32pm On Jan 20, 2018
Did people really think that was real undecided
Re: Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day Is A Movie (picture) by Nedfed(m): 2:32pm On Jan 20, 2018
Only a fool can take it for real.
A reasonable person will no is a movie scene.
How?
Cos sum1 (a bride) is mad and the camera and the video man are still doing the coverage
Re: Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day Is A Movie (picture) by Honestagbons(m): 3:45pm On Jan 20, 2018
I talk am,say na movie
Re: Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day Is A Movie (picture) by AceDomino(m): 4:02pm On Jan 20, 2018
I said it.
I was Damn right.
Re: Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day Is A Movie (picture) by Olayemi244(m): 5:14pm On Jan 20, 2018
Thank God
Re: Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day Is A Movie (picture) by mechanics(m): 5:30pm On Jan 20, 2018
Okay o.
Re: Ugandan Bride Attacked By "Ghosts" On Her Wedding Day Is A Movie (picture) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 20, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Cee-C Tells Bambam That She Feels Tobi Changed Because Of Her Virginity / BBNaija All-Stars: How Nigerians Voted Venita, Soma And Angel / DSTV Censor Words Like Jesus, God: Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.