Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,694 members, 7,955,628 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:13 AM

Hot! Bisola,tboss,efe, Others To Return To Big Brother Naija Show - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hot! Bisola,tboss,efe, Others To Return To Big Brother Naija Show (523 Views)

Bisola Aiyeola's Throwback Photos At 2008 Project Fame And More / Tboss And Bisola Reunite After 5 Months (Photos) / Tboss Looks Stunning In Egyptian Costume (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hot! Bisola,tboss,efe, Others To Return To Big Brother Naija Show by martins80(m): 10:22am On Jan 20, 2018
Big Brother Naija reality Tv host, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, has announced that plans are underway to bring ex-housemates to the third edition of the popular reality show.

He explained this on his Instagram page saying that the ex-housemates would be reuniting soon to discuss their lives after BBN and their set plans for the future.

He wrote: “For the first time ever in Big Brother history here, we’re bringing back the housemates (from #BBNaija #SeeGobe) for a reunion show. Find out what your favourite ex housemates from last season think about their time on the show, how they feel about each other today and their plans for the future.

They’ll be seating here with me every night at 9:30pm (West African time) from Saturday, January 20th to Saturday, January 27th on DStv channel 198 and GOtv channel 29.

Trust me, even I wasn’t ready for the fire they brought ���”

It appeared shocking that Efe emerged winner of the last edition…

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man, Okeke, Buys Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Bugatti For $2.5m / Davido And YBNL Boss, Olamide Land Major Endorsement Deals / Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez’s PDA At His Dad’s Wedding Has All Their Shippers..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.