Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,804 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

Trump’s Vulgar Words, What The Wise Will Rather Do - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump’s Vulgar Words, What The Wise Will Rather Do (347 Views)

China Slams Israel At The Security Council For Using Vulgar Language (vid) / The Wise Will Diligently Read This Piece, And Would See The Future From Here. / Rodrigo Duterte... Is This The Most Vulgar President In The World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trump’s Vulgar Words, What The Wise Will Rather Do by chichichilong(f): 10:47am On Jan 20, 2018
If our president who should be protecting and promoting his country can make statements while speaking in a foreign land, that suggest that Nigerians are criminals, then, I think Trump’s offence is not that grave after all. In fact I feel like commending him to an extent for holding his country to a high esteem. African leaders especially Nigeria should strive for growth and development in order to stand out among the developed nations.It is normal for us to react to Trump’s vulgar statements but as we fret over it, we need to do what the wise will rather do. The anger from the provocation should drive us into breaking away from mediocrity and becoming the best. Who said that Nigeria or one of the African countries cannot be a super power, capable of attracting the whites? Trump’s vulgar words can be a vehicle to a wiser and better Africans, if we can ride on it.

For full article visit: http://idealolive..com.ng/2018/01/trumps-vulgar-words-what-wise-will.html

(1) (Reply)

Cyril Ramaphosa: 5 Things You Don’t Know About The New South African President / James Dobson Says Republicans Betrayed Christians By Funding Planned Parenthood / Give Me Reasons Why Obama Is Not A Terrorist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.