Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Farmer Dead In Delta After Setting His Farm Ablaze(Graphic - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Farmer Dead In Delta After Setting His Farm Ablaze(Graphic (44883 Views)

Armed Herdsmen Shoot Travellers, Kidnap 1 On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway(Pics,Video) / Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) / Gunmen Storm Opuoko In Rivers, Shoot Many Dead, Set Others Ablaze (Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Farmer Dead In Delta After Setting His Farm Ablaze(Graphic by salykely(m): 6:32pm On Jan 20, 2018
Quality20:
how would Fulani be burning and clearing bush? abeg these are just local indigenous farmers and u guys are labelling them fulani. U guys just hate northerners

The matter taya me, something that even the cows hate bush burning. Everyone here just beleive it was Fulani that did it
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Farmer Dead In Delta After Setting His Farm Ablaze(Graphic by adecz: 6:32pm On Jan 20, 2018
A few Fulani terrorising the
whole country.

What lazy, cowardly host
communities.

Do all these communities under
sustained attack not have able bodied men?

Always crying to govt....

Aye mi ohhh.. Chineke ohhh... God ohhh...
Govt ohhh... pls save us ohhh!!

When Fulani feel offended, they simply
take the law into their hands & go scot free.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Farmer Dead In Delta After Setting His Farm Ablaze(Graphic by IYANGBALI: 6:38pm On Jan 20, 2018
Buhari is busy parading himself as president mtcheeeeew
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Farmer Dead In Delta After Setting His Farm Ablaze(Graphic by bigdoo: 6:46pm On Jan 20, 2018
This is a serious matter. I am surprised that communities are not shooting these so called herdsmen at sight. If they continue to wait for government to protect them, then they are playing with their lives. I smell a grand plan by the Buhari government to use these herdsmen to penetrate every nook and corner of the Christian states and gradually and methodically wipe them out. The more this is allowed to continue, the worse it could become. Boko Haram could become a lesser evil.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Farmer Dead In Delta After Setting His Farm Ablaze(Graphic by samuk: 6:46pm On Jan 20, 2018
The only people in Nigeria that can match these Fulani herdsmen fire for fire are the Benin guys, they have not bleeped with the wrong Benin guy yet. Nigeria remembered how Anini declared war on the entire Nigeria police force in 80s because he claimed that they were extorting him and his gang. By the time a group of Benin youths pick up arms and go after these senseless killer, they will all run back to base. When Anini declared war on the police, road blocks vanished over night and you hadly see any police officer on the street on their uniforms because they became endangered species because they were being shot left right and centre, even the then commissioner of police was not spared. Buhari has to wake up to his responsibility before this country goes up in flames.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Farmer Dead In Delta After Setting His Farm Ablaze(Graphic by Awoo88: 6:56pm On Jan 20, 2018
When the agatu issue was on the front burner, Some villages sent the herdsmen out of their domain. Even the secretary of Maitiallh visited and was told that they don't want herdsmen. They moved to the alona axis settled because one idiot collected money from them
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Farmer Dead In Delta After Setting His Farm Ablaze(Graphic by kingzjay(m): 6:57pm On Jan 20, 2018
How long shall this continue? These herdsmen will just be walking freely and carrying out their evil acts.

And a certain dullard is somewhere planning on establishing grazing colonies in all the states so these herdsmen can live there, plan and execute their barbaric acts.

It's definitely time we started protecting ourselves. Let's all fight for our lives. The government has failed us.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Farmer Dead In Delta After Setting His Farm Ablaze(Graphic by BiggyBamBam: 6:57pm On Jan 20, 2018
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Farmer Dead In Delta After Setting His Farm Ablaze(Graphic by LZAA: 7:07pm On Jan 20, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
A farmer has been killed by Fulani herdsmen in Onicha Olona, Delta.According to an online user who shared the story,a young vibrant Ebonyi state born farmer named Ifeanyi who resides in Agba and farms in Ogbe-Obi was shot dead yesterday evening by Fulani herdsmen.

According to report, he was working in his farm when 3 Fulani herdsmen set a nearby bush ablaze. Having done this, Ifeanyi confronted and asked them why they did it. An argument ensued and the young man was shot at the chest at close range.

The police and some youths brought and deposited the dead body in the Onicha Olona hospital morgue. 

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/01/fulani-herdsmen-shoot-farmer-dead-in.html?m=1
BMC right now
cc imhotep

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Farmer Dead In Delta After Setting His Farm Ablaze(Graphic by don4real18(m): 7:07pm On Jan 20, 2018
Who are the eyewitnesses? It could be false, you know

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Farmer Dead In Delta After Setting His Farm Ablaze(Graphic by naijapips04: 7:07pm On Jan 20, 2018
doyinbaby:
Nigerians should boycott cow meat if they want to be free from killer herdsmen....if you are still purchasing cow meat you are funding killer herdsmen....
No honey this is never about meat. There's a grand plan in place. Even if no one buy their meat, they will still roam. There's a grand plan in place and the elites in high places are aware. Reason why you don't hear them criticising the marauders.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Farmer Dead In Delta After Setting His Farm Ablaze(Graphic by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 20, 2018
LZAA:

BMC right now
cc imhotep
BMC = Boko-Haram Must Continue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Farmer Dead In Delta After Setting His Farm Ablaze(Graphic by XBLadez: 7:11pm On Jan 20, 2018
GavelSlam:
Are we saying there was a witness to the incident?

If So, how come there was a single victim and why has rigor mortis set in?

Rest in peace to the dead.

You must be a Fulani terrorist, that's why you're always seen defending them or trying to belie confirmed reports of their evil attacks. Shame on you!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Farmer Dead In Delta After Setting His Farm Ablaze(Graphic by Maxigoody: 7:15pm On Jan 20, 2018
For all governors who care to listen, this is just an example of what your people the moment you give your land to the federal govt or to any Hausa-fulani man in the name of cattle colony.

Let this day be known, Hausa-fulani has no land in middle-belt and southern Nigeria and as such at the appointed time all lands they have acquired either legally or by coward state governors who sold their people for a morsel of porridge will be recovered.

This is not the time to shed tears, my people of Delta even though you claimed you are not part of Biafran land..no problem. Get ready we shall announce date for a security summit where all middle-belt region and the whole of Southern Nigerian will decide on how to curtail this madness called Fulani-herdsmen.

just stay connected on our Facebook page.
very soon, before the end of February, 2018.

_ Community SDP
Facebook.com/communitysdp
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Farmer Dead In Delta After Setting His Farm Ablaze(Graphic by GavelSlam: 7:15pm On Jan 20, 2018
XBLadez:

You must be a Fulani terrorist, that's why you're always seen defending them or trying to belie confirmed reports of their evil attacks. Shame on you!

The day you question everything that you are fed is the day you gain true independence.

The day you pray not to be like me is the day your name is written in the book of failure.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Farmer Dead In Delta After Setting His Farm Ablaze(Graphic by GavelSlam: 7:20pm On Jan 20, 2018
don4real18:
Who are the eyewitnesses? It could be false, you know

It amazes me how Nigerians love to swallow everything they are told without proper questioning.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Farmer Dead In Delta After Setting His Farm Ablaze(Graphic by gozzlin: 7:22pm On Jan 20, 2018
Deprofessional:

The killing will continue. It is unfortunate that the south cannot unite to fight a common enemy.

It is unfortunate that we only talk when Fulani kills.

It is time to call a spade a spade. You don't know who will be the next.

South as a whole must opt out of this country together and form a confederation thereafter.

Yoruba people will always sabotage any effort by the south to pull out of Nigeria. They're staunch advocates of 'one Nigeria'. They are one of the major problems we have. They know the future will be bleak for them if they dare pull out.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Farmer Dead In Delta After Setting His Farm Ablaze(Graphic by somehow: 7:26pm On Jan 20, 2018
I'm beginning to doubt all these news emanating all of a sudden.

Alot of people are using "herdsmen" as cover-up to perpetuate evil.

Secondly, the media is using same to sell their news.

I'm not saying herdsmen aren't attacking people or haven't attacked or killed people but some of these incidents are impersonations.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Farmer Dead In Delta After Setting His Farm Ablaze(Graphic by don4real18(m): 7:29pm On Jan 20, 2018
GavelSlam:

It amazes me how Nigerians love to swallow everything they are told without proper questioning.
Yeah, it has actually become a norm.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Farmer Dead In Delta After Setting His Farm Ablaze(Graphic by Jones4190(m): 7:39pm On Jan 20, 2018
How sure are we that Nigeria has not replace the two white horse on it coast of arms with herdsmen?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Farmer Dead In Delta After Setting His Farm Ablaze(Graphic by anpipac: 7:41pm On Jan 20, 2018
THIS CAN NEVER BE DELTA STATE. I DNT BELIEVE IT. DELTANS ARE NOT COWARDS.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Farmer Dead In Delta After Setting His Farm Ablaze(Graphic by FTBOY: 7:42pm On Jan 20, 2018
GavelSlam:

The day you question everything that you are fed is the day you gain true independence.

The day you pray not to be like me is the day your name is written in the book of failure.

he asked a simple question...are you a fulani terrorist? stop beating around the bush and speak up straight. you and liondeleo are among the most annoying moooslim terrorists on nairaland.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Farmer Dead In Delta After Setting His Farm Ablaze(Graphic by FTBOY: 7:43pm On Jan 20, 2018
GavelSlam:

so the people making the reports don't know what they saw?

you're a bloody moooslim terrorist!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Farmer Dead In Delta After Setting His Farm Ablaze(Graphic by GavelSlam: 7:44pm On Jan 20, 2018
FTBOY:

he asked a simple question...are you a fulani terrorist? stop beating around the bush and speak up straight. you and liondeleo are among the most annoying moooslim terrorists on nairaland.

And you want me to glorify idiots with reasonable answers.

GTFOH.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Farmer Dead In Delta After Setting His Farm Ablaze(Graphic by GavelSlam: 7:46pm On Jan 20, 2018
FTBOY:

so the people making the reports don't know what they saw?

you're a bloody moooslim terrorist!

Numbskull.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Farmer Dead In Delta After Setting His Farm Ablaze(Graphic by Mechejy: 7:46pm On Jan 20, 2018
To tell u dat they are testing how jihad will look like how many pple have fulani killed in sokoto,kano,katsina.gombe,bauchi etc.let other tribes arm and defend themselves
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Farmer Dead In Delta After Setting His Farm Ablaze(Graphic by Meti99(m): 7:51pm On Jan 20, 2018
where is this noise maker, Asari Dokubo? Its happening in your land now
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Farmer Dead In Delta After Setting His Farm Ablaze(Graphic by kingmarv(m): 7:59pm On Jan 20, 2018
Why can't some people understand by common sense that it is simply evil to be unforgiving. It is true that some people are actually hostile to others because of economic, ethnic, tribal and racial reasons and morality teaches them to maintain peace.

But my major worry is that some people claim to be worshipping a deity that teaches them through their religious doctrines to be violent and shed innocent blood to establish their territory or dominate others, without knowing that they are being brainwashed by Satan to carry out his wicked will.

If you know that you are walking on the right path and what you believe is superior to mine, then why must you use force on me to follow you? Can't common sense let you know that it is because you lack truth in what you believe that is why you are using force on me? What about dialogue? Can't you sell what you believe peacefully with me and allow me to make my choice whether to follow you or not based on my conviction? And if I don't do you have to kill me?

Wait a minute and answer the following salient questions;

Is the one you worship a creator of life? If no. Why do you worship him? If yes. Why do you take life that he created and still believe that you are pleasing him? Or do you want to tell us that the one you worship only created some few who are his original believers? If you believe he created all men then why can't common sense let you know that the creator is a lover of his creatures and that whoever destroys any of them commits capital sin against him? Imagine you watching your biological child being killed right in your presence.

It is because you want people to believe a deity you worship that you are fighting and killing them for him.. Can't common sense tell you that you have reduced him to less than a man that you are? I believe someone should be all powerful to be worshipped.

If only some people can think wisely and objectively they will do away with whatever they believe that will make them to promote crisis an terrorism like a man will drop a hot iron from his hand.

Refuse to be afraid of the persecution you might have to face by your relations when you say no to falsehood. The God of truth and peace will shield you from their attacks. The fear of persecution is the major thing that is keeping some people in falsehood.

Dump any religious, traditional, tribal, racial or ethnic teachings that promote unforgiveness, hatred, violence, war, which ultimately result in shedding of innocent blood and embrace the teaching of peace and justice.

I recommend to you such teaching of peace and justice under the umbrella of Christianity. I will not come after you even if you refuse to believe me because my Master told me to be at peace with you. He loves sinners and His eternal expectation is that they will one day come to Him before the end of time. He values His blood that He shed for the remission of the sin of the whole world.

Peace be still in Nigeria.

Jesus is Lord!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Farmer Dead In Delta After Setting His Farm Ablaze(Graphic by fortunechy(m): 8:22pm On Jan 20, 2018
is high time people start to protect themselves since govt is the one sponsoring them
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Farmer Dead In Delta After Setting His Farm Ablaze(Graphic by FTBOY: 8:23pm On Jan 20, 2018
GavelSlam:

Numbskull.

shame on you, islamic terrorist.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Farmer Dead In Delta After Setting His Farm Ablaze(Graphic by ABHAKS: 8:23pm On Jan 20, 2018
I don't believe it's Fulani doing all this. Some power seekers are trying to create chaos in the country

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edo EndSARS Protesters Shot & Stabbed By Hoodlums (Photos, Video) / Soldier Kidnapped In Calabar As He Leaves Bank (Photo) / Nigerian Man, Henry Esin Killed Outside A Nightclub In The UK. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.