Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Farmer Dead In Delta After Setting His Farm Ablaze(Graphic - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Farmer Dead In Delta After Setting His Farm Ablaze(Graphic (44878 Views)

Armed Herdsmen Shoot Travellers, Kidnap 1 On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway(Pics,Video) / Man Shoots His Wife Dead In Nkporo, Abia. Youths Set Him Ablaze (graphic Photos) / Gunmen Storm Opuoko In Rivers, Shoot Many Dead, Set Others Ablaze (Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Farmer Dead In Delta After Setting His Farm Ablaze(Graphic by FTBOY: 8:25pm On Jan 20, 2018
[s]
GavelSlam:

And you want me to glorify idiots with reasonable answers.

GTFOH.[/b]
[/s]

when will you speak boldly against fooolani herdsmen's attacks? no, i don't expect you to...coz you're a herdsman yourself and a moooslim terrorist.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Farmer Dead In Delta After Setting His Farm Ablaze(Graphic by GavelSlam: 8:26pm On Jan 20, 2018
FTBOY:
[s][/s]

when will you speak boldly against fooolani herdsmen's attacks? no, i don't expect you to...coz you're a herdsman yourself and a moooslim terrorist.

Attention seeker.

grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Farmer Dead In Delta After Setting His Farm Ablaze(Graphic by FTBOY: 8:31pm On Jan 20, 2018
GavelSlam:

Attention seeker.

grin

i don't need any attention from you. be a human for once and condemn evil. i shame for you and liondeleo.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Farmer Dead In Delta After Setting His Farm Ablaze(Graphic by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 8:42pm On Jan 20, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
A farmer has been killed by Fulani herdsmen in Onicha Olona, Delta.According to an online user who shared the story,a young vibrant Ebonyi state born farmer named Ifeanyi who resides in Agba and farms in Ogbe-Obi was shot dead yesterday evening by Fulani herdsmen.

According to report, he was working in his farm when 3 Fulani herdsmen set a nearby bush ablaze. Having done this, Ifeanyi confronted and asked them why they did it. An argument ensued and the young man was shot at the chest at close range.

The police and some youths brought and deposited the dead body in the Onicha Olona hospital morgue.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/01/fulani-herdsmen-shoot-farmer-dead-in.html?m=1

So you saw Fulani burning bush, And u confronted them? Ok now sorry oooo

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Farmer Dead In Delta After Setting His Farm Ablaze(Graphic by bishopmart(m): 8:42pm On Jan 20, 2018
I don Taya oo. Abeg where popcorn dey oo? All cowards, your cows have"herd" o

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Farmer Dead In Delta After Setting His Farm Ablaze(Graphic by maisauki: 8:51pm On Jan 20, 2018
any security issue that last longer than a week is CERTAINLY politically motivated...for how long will opposition continue to play with people's lives just to score points?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Farmer Dead In Delta After Setting His Farm Ablaze(Graphic by patexcool(f): 9:05pm On Jan 20, 2018
is like this herdsman are been place on target on d number of pple to kill cos is getting too much.

As for for d guy he shouldn't have argue with dem.

RIP
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Farmer Dead In Delta After Setting His Farm Ablaze(Graphic by Ken4Christ: 9:06pm On Jan 20, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
A farmer has been killed by Fulani herdsmen in Onicha Olona, Delta.According to an online user who shared the story,a young vibrant Ebonyi state born farmer named Ifeanyi who resides in Agba and farms in Ogbe-Obi was shot dead yesterday evening by Fulani herdsmen.

According to report, he was working in his farm when 3 Fulani herdsmen set a nearby bush ablaze. Having done this, Ifeanyi confronted and asked them why they did it. An argument ensued and the young man was shot at the chest at close range.

The police and some youths brought and deposited the dead body in the Onicha Olona hospital morgue. 

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/01/fulani-herdsmen-shoot-farmer-dead-in.html?m=1

Community leaders should hold frequent security meetings with their people so as to aquiant them with the ways these people operate. There are farmers and even Nigerians that are not well acquainted with the present security challenges. The young man would have just avoided them and inform the community so they can come en masse. What happened would have been avoided.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Farmer Dead In Delta After Setting His Farm Ablaze(Graphic by girl4rmspace(f): 9:08pm On Jan 20, 2018
Honestly nairaland gets me depressed reading way too many bad news

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Farmer Dead In Delta After Setting His Farm Ablaze(Graphic by babestella: 9:20pm On Jan 20, 2018
Buhari is working o.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Farmer Dead In Delta After Setting His Farm Ablaze(Graphic by iukpe: 9:24pm On Jan 20, 2018
EgunMogaji:
Never argue with an armed person.
Why do they need the arms in the first place?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Farmer Dead In Delta After Setting His Farm Ablaze(Graphic by MasterKim: 9:24pm On Jan 20, 2018
To the Igbos rejoicing over a news that a suspected fulani killed a Yoruba man yesterday, what do you have to say?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Farmer Dead In Delta After Setting His Farm Ablaze(Graphic by Valwarren: 9:30pm On Jan 20, 2018
Kill any Fulani person you see in your area,no body has the monopoly of violence...

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Farmer Dead In Delta After Setting His Farm Ablaze(Graphic by highchief1: 9:42pm On Jan 20, 2018
EgunMogaji:
Never argue with an armed person.
d guy deserve to die.u don't argue with an armed Man U don't also confront a Fulani herdsman d guy should die

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Farmer Dead In Delta After Setting His Farm Ablaze(Graphic by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 20, 2018
iukpe:

Why do they need the arms in the first place?

I don’t know.

But I’ll love for the constitution to be changed so citizens can also carry.

I feel naked in Nigeria without a piece on me.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Farmer Dead In Delta After Setting His Farm Ablaze(Graphic by oryina5(m): 11:16pm On Jan 20, 2018
[color=#000099][/color]Lie Mohammed will soon come up with a "they're not Fulani" defense, a resurrection of Jihad.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Farmer Dead In Delta After Setting His Farm Ablaze(Graphic by sergeant2014: 11:47pm On Jan 20, 2018
If it was a tribe in Delta attacking a man from another tribe (Ijaw, Itsekiri, Urhobo etc) there would have been a swift reprisal. But if it's Fulani herdsmen, no wahala.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Farmer Dead In Delta After Setting His Farm Ablaze(Graphic by jaxxy(m): 12:11am On Jan 21, 2018
girl4rmspace:
Honestly nairaland gets me depressed reading way too many bad news

Yh it is very bt if u can't take it just avoid them bt i like to know everything dat goes on good bad and ugly. Im really concerned.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Farmer Dead In Delta After Setting His Farm Ablaze(Graphic by macaranta(m): 12:47am On Jan 21, 2018
If PMB is serious he should start with compulsory disarmament of herdsmen, they should herd with sticks or at most a Dane gun
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Farmer Dead In Delta After Setting His Farm Ablaze(Graphic by Hafeezcodex1(m): 1:06am On Jan 21, 2018
Almighty know who do this, and who ever the person is must surely pay for is deed Insha Allahu..

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Farmer Dead In Delta After Setting His Farm Ablaze(Graphic by ANOWEDGREAT: 3:02am On Jan 21, 2018
Mztarstrechy:

Later on the sultan and emir sanusi will be claiming that the Fulaniherdsmen are the victims they won't come and see this now.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Farmer Dead In Delta After Setting His Farm Ablaze(Graphic by okenta2017: 3:20am On Jan 21, 2018
doyinbaby:
Nigerians should boycott cow meat if they want to be free from killer herdsmen....if you are still purchasing cow meat you are funding killer herdsmen....

When a lion taste human blood he must be fished out by the community and taken out.
It is a common practice all over the world, because if is not taken out he will enjoy
doing it again and again. Until there will be no one left to challenge.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Farmer Dead In Delta After Setting His Farm Ablaze(Graphic by afoltundeseun(m): 5:11am On Jan 21, 2018
Baroba:

What's the purpose of sharing pix of a man committing suicide, not everyone wants to see it..smh
whats the purpose of you quoting me. BTW, does that pic looks like someone committing suicide
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Farmer Dead In Delta After Setting His Farm Ablaze(Graphic by AvailableCofOLa(m): 5:37am On Jan 21, 2018
These people are heartless!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Farmer Dead In Delta After Setting His Farm Ablaze(Graphic by kennybab: 8:45am On Jan 21, 2018
Mztarstrechy:

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Farmer Dead In Delta After Setting His Farm Ablaze(Graphic by daveemuobo(m): 9:39am On Jan 21, 2018
mhyra:
Now, I am angry.
That was how a doctor was shot by these same set of people in UBTH last week.
That man was a dear friend.

*Sighs.

My friend in anaesthesia? This country is a real shitlole in this administration.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Farmer Dead In Delta After Setting His Farm Ablaze(Graphic by CioAngels(f): 9:41am On Jan 21, 2018
coolie1:
im sure am not the only one that think one of all these top politician or buhari owns this herdsmen guys
Ha, didnt you read where Emir of Kano and Sultan of Sokoto said they are their godfathers? Patrons.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Farmer Dead In Delta After Setting His Farm Ablaze(Graphic by CioAngels(f): 9:47am On Jan 21, 2018
Meanwhile, the Delta state governor said Deltas should not make trouble and they should not fight back, No reprisal he said. May his families be the next victim. Amen.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Farmer Dead In Delta After Setting His Farm Ablaze(Graphic by blackbeau1(f): 2:32pm On Jan 21, 2018
benben1000:

Afonja, you and who will rise? Take your time. Rise yourself! You afonjas haven't seen anything, you will shout, cry when they come for you, guess what? SE and SS will not help you.
in your haste to display your tribalism, it didn't occur to you that I might actually be from the southern part of Nigeria. Bro, I am from Akwa ibom, born and bred in akwa ibom . Next time before you put your foot in your mouth,research

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Farmer Dead In Delta After Setting His Farm Ablaze(Graphic by girl4rmspace(f): 1:35am On Jan 22, 2018
jaxxy:

Yh it is very bt if u can't take it just avoid them bt i like to know everything dat goes on good bad and ugly. Im really concerned.

I'm concerned too but it's still so sad seeing what people go through

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Bites Hubby’s Genitals For Making Love With Friend / Fashion Designer Excretes 44 Wraps Of Cocaine (Pictured) / Stunning New Look Of Ese Oruru Abducted Months Back For Child Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.