Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Library In His Palace - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Library In His Palace (41461 Views)

Photos Of The Rolls-Royces In Emir Sanusi’s Garage / Emir Sanusi Returns From London, Welcomed In Style As He Arrives Kano / Man Who Visited Emir Sanusi’s Library In Kano Is Shocked (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Library In His Palace by muthmayinnah: 7:11pm On Jan 20, 2018
GOOD
Re: Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Library In His Palace by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 7:13pm On Jan 20, 2018
DollarAngel:
Actually if he has such gigantic library and learned enough, also if he has been influenced with knowledge wouldn't have done this below

Upvoted.
I actually came here to make the same point.
Re: Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Library In His Palace by Danladi7: 7:17pm On Jan 20, 2018
Sprumbabafather:
The library is useless, if there is no book there that teaches him to educate all the almajirins in the streets of Kano or how fulanis can ranch their cattle in the north.
like China Achebe knowledge saved Igbo people from being prostitutes,drug pushers,419ners,and hate filled species

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Library In His Palace by sino(m): 7:28pm On Jan 20, 2018
Nice! Whenever I see a library, I would long to have one in my house, but again, all this "free" PDF downloads don spoil me finish! I need to start buying hard-copy books again this year!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Library In His Palace by megafone: 7:30pm On Jan 20, 2018
smulti:

when is buhari unveiling his library gringrin

Has he not told us the number of his cows?
Re: Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Library In His Palace by kingmarv(m): 7:56pm On Jan 20, 2018
Why can't some people understand by common sense that it is simply evil to be unforgiving. It is true that some people are actually hostile to others because of economic, ethnic, tribal and racial reasons and morality teaches them to maintain peace.

But my major worry is that some people claim to be worshipping a deity that teaches them through their religious doctrines to be violent and shed innocent blood to establish their territory or dominate others, without knowing that they are being brainwashed by Satan to carry out his wicked will.

If you know that you are walking on the right path and what you believe is superior to mine, then why must you use force on me to follow you? Can't common sense let you know that it is because you lack truth in what you believe that is why you are using force on me? What about dialogue? Can't you sell what you believe peacefully with me and allow me to make my choice whether to follow you or not based on my conviction? And if I don't do you have to kill me?

Wait a minute and answer the following salient questions;

Is the one you worship a creator of life? If no. Why do you worship him? If yes. Why do you take life that he created and still believe that you are pleasing him? Or do you want to tell us that the one you worship only created some few who are his original believers? If you believe he created all men then why can't common sense let you know that the creator is a lover of his creatures and that whoever destroys any of them commits capital sin against him? Imagine you watching your biological child being killed right in your presence.

It is because you want people to believe a deity you worship that you are fighting and killing them for him.. Can't common sense tell you that you have reduced him to less than a man that you are? I believe someone should be all powerful to be worshipped.

If only some people can think wisely and objectively they will do away with whatever they believe that will make them to promote crisis an terrorism like a man will drop a hot iron from his hand.

Refuse to be afraid of the persecution you might have to face by your relations when you say no to falsehood. The God of truth and peace will shield you from their attacks. The fear of persecution is the major thing that is keeping some people in falsehood.

Dump any religious, traditional, tribal, racial or ethnic teachings that promote unforgiveness, hatred, violence, war, which ultimately result in shedding of innocent blood and embrace the teaching of peace and justice.

I recommend to you such teaching of peace and justice under the umbrella of Christianity. I will not come after you even if you refuse to believe me because my Master told me to be at peace with you. He loves sinners and His eternal expectation is that they will one day come to Him before the end of time. He values His blood that He shed for the remission of the sin of the whole world.

Peace be still in Nigeria.

Jesus is Lord!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Library In His Palace by maisauki: 8:16pm On Jan 20, 2018
Sprumbabafather:
The library is useless, if there is no book there that teaches him to educate all the almajirins in the streets of Kano or how fulanis can ranch their cattle in the north.
you're having a bliss in ignorance...d almajiris, not almajirins, are already on a course of education
IF YOU DON'T KNOW, ASK THOSE WHO DO

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Library In His Palace by maisauki: 8:22pm On Jan 20, 2018
GavelSlam:

How is Lome?
you bad oo! see finishin or lemme say see savagery

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Library In His Palace by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 20, 2018
Most of the books would be on nomadic cattle breeding

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Library In His Palace by SweetyZinta(f): 8:27pm On Jan 20, 2018
PierreDeFermath:
I'm sure you would read half of his books. but some are probably written in Arabic,some in Hausa

Lolz

Dat is the beauty of it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Library In His Palace by mechanics(m): 8:39pm On Jan 20, 2018
Wow, it has more books that some secondary schools.
Re: Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Library In His Palace by mechanics(m): 8:41pm On Jan 20, 2018
smulti:

Ruled and taking orders from dullard,so what's your point
He has said the truth, what's your own point, the fact remains that the emir is intelligent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Library In His Palace by AnanseK(m): 8:54pm On Jan 20, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

One day you too can own a book. Ndo biko

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Library In His Palace by olawaletimi(m): 9:03pm On Jan 20, 2018
Sprumbabafather:
And What if he teaches them and they cannot comprehend. it is one thing to teach person something, it is another thing to sabi.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Library In His Palace by continentalceo(m): 9:06pm On Jan 20, 2018
Sprumbabafather:
Savage
Re: Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Library In His Palace by unbitchable(m): 9:25pm On Jan 20, 2018
salvation101:
Most of the books would be on nomadic cattle breeding
Lol, see jibe.
How shocked you'll be if he has a copy of the Bible.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Library In His Palace by aminubako1(m): 9:28pm On Jan 20, 2018
what is wrong with that
DollarAngel:
Actually if he has such gigantic library and learned enough, also if he has been influenced with knowledge wouldn't have done this below
Re: Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Library In His Palace by bid4rich(m): 9:32pm On Jan 20, 2018
I am so sure those books are for decoration. They are just for show -off. I'm not thrill a bit.
Re: Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Library In His Palace by dizzle101(m): 9:53pm On Jan 20, 2018
GavelSlam:

How is Lome?
Lome or shithole?
Re: Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Library In His Palace by GavelSlam: 10:08pm On Jan 20, 2018
maisauki:
you bad oo! see finishin or lemme say see savagery

He dey believe himself.

grin
Re: Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Library In His Palace by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 20, 2018
Wow. Nice, I love, I want. My dream

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Library In His Palace by PierreDeFermath(m): 10:29pm On Jan 20, 2018
bid4rich:
I am so sure those books are for decoration. They are just for show -off. I'm not thrill a bit.
how can you day that?
Re: Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Library In His Palace by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 20, 2018
Where is Mr. I'm not in a hurry to do anything, governance idealess, clueless, incompetent zoo and shitholes president, corrupt tribalistic Muhammadu Buhari's library?

Library filled with books on how to steal taxpayers money, without been caught.

How to bribes corrupt government officials.

How bribes shitholes security agencies.

How to use Boko haram and Fulani herdsmen terrorists to control political territories.

How to creates IDP camps to make money from international community.

Re: Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Library In His Palace by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 20, 2018
I hope he will allow almajiris (future boko haram and fulani herdsmen terrorists) to come there and read
#impeachbuharinow#
angry
Re: Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Library In His Palace by osazsky(m): 10:50pm On Jan 20, 2018
who needs a library when google is ur friend fools wat a waste of resources
Re: Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Library In His Palace by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 20, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

Try concentrated Tetmosol solution followed by a liberal dousing of Damatol.

It will feel like it's on fire for a while, but it won't itch again for eternity.

He should also apply it on his brain to reasoning responsibly to stop blaming GEJ and PDP for Buhari's and APC failures.
Re: Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Library In His Palace by AvailableCofOLa(m): 5:23am On Jan 21, 2018
This is good.... The man shows that heat still given to studies & research. Our Leaders need to constantly upgrade & update themselves. You and I are not left iyt because we are leaders in our own right, hence we too have to continue learning.
For example, our fiemwr president (Olusegun Matthew Okikiola Onabanjo) was just conferred with an academic Doctorate degree (PhD) yesterday after some years of studies and academic research at the NOUN.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From Ikwerre Bicycle Carnival, Rivers State / Saadatu Lamido Celebrates Her 19th Birthday / Ooni Of Ife To Marry 6th Wife On Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.