Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,073 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Library In His Palace - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Library In His Palace (41458 Views)

Photos Of The Rolls-Royces In Emir Sanusi’s Garage / Emir Sanusi Returns From London, Welcomed In Style As He Arrives Kano / Man Who Visited Emir Sanusi’s Library In Kano Is Shocked (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Library In His Palace by EdifiedCEO: 4:03pm On Jan 20, 2018
A rare look at the library located in the Palace of the Emir of Kano, Muhammadu Sanusi II.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/01/photos-of-emir-of-kano-sanusis-library.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Library In His Palace by Sprumbabafather: 4:07pm On Jan 20, 2018
The library is useless, if there is no book there that teaches him to educate all the almajirins in the streets of Kano or how fulanis can ranch their cattle in the north.

231 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Library In His Palace by smulti(m): 4:08pm On Jan 20, 2018
A sane mind got radicalized as soon after reading those books

try it and see that Islam is not a joke

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Library In His Palace by GavelSlam: 4:14pm On Jan 20, 2018
He's such an intelligent and eloquent gentleman.

Books lead the way.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Library In His Palace by smulti(m): 4:18pm On Jan 20, 2018
GavelSlam:

Books lead the way.

Ruled and taking orders from dullard,so what's your point

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Library In His Palace by smulti(m): 4:22pm On Jan 20, 2018
GavelSlam:

Books lead the way.

when is buhari unveiling his library gringrin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Library In His Palace by GavelSlam: 4:24pm On Jan 20, 2018
smulti:

Ruled and taking orders from dullard,so what's your point

I'm assuming you are outside the country.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Library In His Palace by smulti(m): 4:30pm On Jan 20, 2018
GavelSlam:
I'm assuming you are outside the country.
are you a prophet .
Re: Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Library In His Palace by GavelSlam: 4:44pm On Jan 20, 2018
smulti:

are you a prophet

How is Lome?

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Library In His Palace by olasaad(f): 4:53pm On Jan 20, 2018
Looking forward to my own dream library too

Re: Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Library In His Palace by Kenzico(m): 4:54pm On Jan 20, 2018
Ok...I have nuffing to say

Still waiting for him to Get a Sex Doll too

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Library In His Palace by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 20, 2018
angry

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Library In His Palace by 2lateBiafra: 5:54pm On Jan 20, 2018
Sprumbabafather:
The library is useless, if there is no book there that teaches him to educate all the almajirins in the streets of Kano or how fulanis can ranch their cattle in the north.

Chai see painment, pain won kill this one. Abeg who get PAINAMENTDOL

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Library In His Palace by SweetyZinta(f): 6:19pm On Jan 20, 2018
Proudly Librarian

Emir please give me the chance to serve in this prestigious library of yours and your library won't remain The same again.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Library In His Palace by gnykelly(m): 7:01pm On Jan 20, 2018
sponror of terrorist
Re: Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Library In His Palace by Omudia11: 7:01pm On Jan 20, 2018
cheesy
Re: Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Library In His Palace by DollarAngel(m): 7:01pm On Jan 20, 2018
Actually if he has such gigantic library and learned enough, also if he has been influenced with knowledge wouldn't have done this below

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Library In His Palace by purpledferanmi1: 7:02pm On Jan 20, 2018
And you think you are sane,
Re: Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Library In His Palace by kenzysmith: 7:03pm On Jan 20, 2018
This hypocritecritize goodluck tirelessly buh keep mute on buhari i am here to scratch my prick

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Library In His Palace by olatunjithomas(m): 7:04pm On Jan 20, 2018
we're talking money... you're talking nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Library In His Palace by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:04pm On Jan 20, 2018
Boko Haram, see una next target, o!

Book na Haram!

9 Likes

Re: Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Library In His Palace by olamil34(m): 7:05pm On Jan 20, 2018
smulti:
A sane mind got radicalized as soon after reading those books

try it and see that Islam is not a joke

Re: Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Library In His Palace by PierreDeFermath(m): 7:06pm On Jan 20, 2018
this is a good leader. I doubt if Buhari has touched a book for the past 50 years

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Library In His Palace by realKingkelvin: 7:07pm On Jan 20, 2018
kenzysmith:
This hypocritecritize goodluck tirelessly buh keep mute on buhari i am here to scratch my prick
Mention Jonathan again and I will deal with you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Library In His Palace by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:07pm On Jan 20, 2018
kenzysmith:

Try concentrated Tetmosol solution followed by a liberal dousing of Damatol.

It will feel like it's on fire for a while, but it won't itch again for eternity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Library In His Palace by PierreDeFermath(m): 7:07pm On Jan 20, 2018
SweetyZinta:
Proudly Librarian

Emir please give me the chance to serve in this prestigious library of yours and your library won't remain The same again.
I'm sure you would read half of his books. but some are probably written in Arabic,some in Hausa
Re: Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Library In His Palace by PierreDeFermath(m): 7:08pm On Jan 20, 2018
I want to have a large personal library some day too

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Library In His Palace by kingzjay(m): 7:09pm On Jan 20, 2018
Lovely!

Majority would be written in Hausa and Arabic. Others would be books on Finance and Leadership.

Knowledge is indeed power!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Library In His Palace by lordsharks(m): 7:09pm On Jan 20, 2018
Nice one
Re: Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Library In His Palace by sayyid(m): 7:11pm On Jan 20, 2018
that's nice .

"No matter how busy you may think you are, you must find time for reading, or surrender yourself to self-chosen ignorance.”

―Atwood H. Townsend

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Emir Sanusi's Library In His Palace by DahirHassan: 7:11pm On Jan 20, 2018
Sprumbabafather:
Nincompoop. How dare you uttered such words? You're talking out of ignorance.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

FACTS About The Great Wall Of Benin / Photos From Ikwerre Bicycle Carnival, Rivers State / Saadatu Lamido Celebrates Her 19th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.