Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,394 members, 7,836,584 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Nokia Working To Produce A Phone With 5 Rear Cameras - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia Working To Produce A Phone With 5 Rear Cameras (1213 Views)

Infinix Smart 5A With Dual Rear Cameras, 2GB RAM, 5000mah Battery Launched / Samsung Galaxy A9 Launched In Malaysia With Four Rear Cameras (PHOTOS) / 3D Curved Screen And Dual Rear Cameras Smartphone Should Priced? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nokia Working To Produce A Phone With 5 Rear Cameras by TechZiga: 6:18pm On Jan 20, 2018
According to a source close to Foxconn the company also working with HMD Global on the project, has revealed that HMD Global is currently working on a Nokia smartphone that will feature five cameras at the back of the device.

The source said HMD has already prepared a smartphone with a penta-lens camera so that it can be tested. The penta-lens camera will feature a circular form factor with seven holes in the middle that form a circle with five of those holes each holding a sensor while the other two will house the LED flash. The device, if Foxconn is able to find a way to mass produce it, we may see the smartphone getting launch later this year.

Source: https://www.techchairman.com/2018/01/nokia-working-on-phone-with-5-rear.html

Re: Nokia Working To Produce A Phone With 5 Rear Cameras by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 20, 2018
There is only one phone like Nokia and it is called Nokia.
grin
Re: Nokia Working To Produce A Phone With 5 Rear Cameras by shedy03(m): 8:01pm On Jan 20, 2018
photographic phone
Re: Nokia Working To Produce A Phone With 5 Rear Cameras by sinaj(f): 8:51pm On Jan 20, 2018
5 rear camera?

To capture my soul or heart
Re: Nokia Working To Produce A Phone With 5 Rear Cameras by TechZiga: 10:03pm On Jan 20, 2018
lol maybe
sinaj:
5 rear camera?

To capture my soul or heart
Re: Nokia Working To Produce A Phone With 5 Rear Cameras by TechZiga: 2:28am On Jan 21, 2018
Yea they are one of the best in the smartphone business.
wilsonreuben:
There is only one phone like Nokia and it is called Nokia.
grin

1 Like

Re: Nokia Working To Produce A Phone With 5 Rear Cameras by ewizard1: 8:43am On Jan 21, 2018
Absurd!
Re: Nokia Working To Produce A Phone With 5 Rear Cameras by giftedben: 1:01pm On Jan 21, 2018
Wired?
Re: Nokia Working To Produce A Phone With 5 Rear Cameras by Anuoluwapo23(f): 4:50pm On Jan 21, 2018
Nokia really needs to cam down abeg abeg abeg....

Which one is 5 rear cameras. EVen itel s32 with double camera self is enough already
Re: Nokia Working To Produce A Phone With 5 Rear Cameras by TechZiga: 2:06am On Jan 22, 2018
Lol the thing shock me self.
Anuoluwapo23:
Nokia really needs to cam down abeg abeg abeg....

Which one is 5 rear cameras. EVen itel s32 with double camera self is enough already
Re: Nokia Working To Produce A Phone With 5 Rear Cameras by JaeSharp(m): 9:42am On Jan 22, 2018
5 rear cams... That's gr8... But phones dis daes na money o
Re: Nokia Working To Produce A Phone With 5 Rear Cameras by tafat: 8:42pm On Jan 22, 2018
no matter the number of cameras,i doubt it will beat that of the phantom 8
TechZiga:
According to a source close to Foxconn the company also working with HMD Global on the project, has revealed that HMD Global is currently working on a Nokia smartphone that will feature five cameras at the back of the device.

The source said HMD has already prepared a smartphone with a penta-lens camera so that it can be tested. The penta-lens camera will feature a circular form factor with seven holes in the middle that form a circle with five of those holes each holding a sensor while the other two will house the LED flash. The device, if Foxconn is able to find a way to mass produce it, we may see the smartphone getting launch later this year.

Source: https://www.techchairman.com/2018/01/nokia-working-on-phone-with-5-rear.html
Re: Nokia Working To Produce A Phone With 5 Rear Cameras by Anuoluwapo23(f): 2:27pm On Jan 23, 2018
I don't understand why they underrate itel product sef
TechZiga:
Lol the thing shock me self.
Re: Nokia Working To Produce A Phone With 5 Rear Cameras by myself13: 2:29pm On Jan 23, 2018
myself13:1:52pmplease folks I want to ask.. does purify actually helps after rooting(Modify) (Quote) (Report)(Share)Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part IIbymyself13:1:55pmsecondly is there anything like an antivirus browser? or which browser is best for downloading videos and songs after rooting, noting the fact that apps would be downloaded from play store(Modify) (Quote) (Report)(Share)
Re: Nokia Working To Produce A Phone With 5 Rear Cameras by myself13: 2:29pm On Jan 23, 2018
please help me
Re: Nokia Working To Produce A Phone With 5 Rear Cameras by Kaykerry(m): 3:28pm On Jan 23, 2018
Why wait for nokia when itel has a dual selfie phone already....S32
Re: Nokia Working To Produce A Phone With 5 Rear Cameras by ddjay: 4:05pm On Jan 23, 2018
One camera no dey see well so na 5 go fit do d job for Nokia bdat
Re: Nokia Working To Produce A Phone With 5 Rear Cameras by OVA200(m): 5:12pm On Jan 23, 2018
If they like make them produce phone with 10 rear camera they can never attain the level of the past.
Re: Nokia Working To Produce A Phone With 5 Rear Cameras by fibonacci2526: 8:19pm On Jan 25, 2018
tafat:
no matter the number of cameras,i doubt it will beat that of the phantom 8

Can you hear yourself?? You are indeed a marketer, comparing Nokia to tecno. What's wrong with these people?
Re: Nokia Working To Produce A Phone With 5 Rear Cameras by GrandMufti: 11:25pm On Jan 25, 2018
fibonacci2526:

Can you hear yourself?? You are indeed a marketer, comparing Nokia to tecno. What's wrong with these people?

grin
Re: Nokia Working To Produce A Phone With 5 Rear Cameras by fibonacci2526: 6:22am On Jan 26, 2018
GrandMufti:

grin

LOL, dem just dey vex me. Phone wey never come out, u don assume say the camera nor fit beat phantom 8. Make DxOMark come even rate this their cameras sef.
Re: Nokia Working To Produce A Phone With 5 Rear Cameras by GrandMufti: 7:59am On Jan 26, 2018
fibonacci2526:

LOL, dem just dey vex me. Phone wey never come out, u don assume say the camera nor fit beat phantom 8. Make DxOMark come even rate this their cameras sef.

Marketing at its best grin
Re: Nokia Working To Produce A Phone With 5 Rear Cameras by TechZiga: 2:22pm On Jan 27, 2018
That is where they are working toward. To be one of the top player in the game.
OVA200:
If they like make them produce phone with 10 rear camera they can never attain the level of the past.
Re: Nokia Working To Produce A Phone With 5 Rear Cameras by OVA200(m): 8:32pm On Jan 27, 2018
TechZiga:
That is where they are working toward. To be one of the top player in the game.
They can match the feet they are before the competition is so fierce this time around.
Re: Nokia Working To Produce A Phone With 5 Rear Cameras by TechZiga: 1:41am On Jan 28, 2018
You made a point there.
OVA200:
They can match the feet they are before the competition is so fierce this time around.
Re: Nokia Working To Produce A Phone With 5 Rear Cameras by Kaykerry(m): 8:21am On Jan 28, 2018
Nokia just be producing anyhow phones...meanwhile Itel produces something people want...S32 is an example

(1) (Reply)

Cheapest Glo Data Plans For Android Phones / Have Anyone Come Across This Game PUBG MOBILE, Please Give Your Rating. / What Are Your Thoughts On A Display Notch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.