Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Samsung Galaxy A9 Launched In Malaysia With Four Rear Cameras (PHOTOS) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy A9 Launched In Malaysia With Four Rear Cameras (PHOTOS) (1170 Views)

Infinix Smart 5A With Dual Rear Cameras, 2GB RAM, 5000mah Battery Launched / The New Samsung Galaxy A9 Star Is A Samsung Phone In An iPhone Body - See Why We / Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Goes Official: 6.3″ WQHD+, Dual Cameras, 6 GB RAM & More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Galaxy A9 Launched In Malaysia With Four Rear Cameras (PHOTOS) by TechCapon(m): 4:16pm On Oct 11, 2018
TechCapon

Samsung Galaxy A9 has authoritatively been unveiled in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

The Samsung Galaxy A9 is a midrange phone with five cameras. Four at the back and one at the front adequately putting a conclusion to the bits of rumors flying around this gadget. At first, I declined to write on the phone based on the facts that the rumors were excessively, I didn't know which to accept. Presently I can say nearly all that I heard in regards to the camera is valid. The more the better

Samsung Galaxy A9 display and design

Samsung has never been a big fan of the notch thus I never anticipated that it would accompany one. At the front of this midrange phone is a substantial 6.38-inch Super AMOLED show with 2,200×1,080 pixels goals.

Samsung Galaxy A9 processor and memory

Samsung's Exynos 7880, 2.2GHz octa-center processor controls the phone. It likewise has waterproof, along these lines it can remain up to 1.5m submerged for 30 minutes.

Moreover, it additionally houses an extensive memory of 6GB or 8GB RAM, 128GB of locally available capacity which is expandable utilizing a microSD card for another 512GB of space

Samsung Galaxy A9 camera and battery

It has four back cameras which performs distinctive capacities. Thus, the fundamental 24-megapixel f1.7 camera is the primary shooter, helped by a 8-megapixel expansive 120-degree camera for gathering or scene shots.

In the event that you have to zoom in, the 10-megapixel fax will offer 2x optical zoom.

While the 5-megapixel camera fills in as a sensor that will give you a chance to change your experience progressively. The battery is a 3,800-mAh limit battery with quick charge innovation.

Samsung Galaxy A9 colors, software and release date

Not overlooking the fact that phone will have Dolby Atmos sound and Bixby Assistant.

All in all, it's coming in eye catching colors, such as, gold, blue and pink. In the OS division, it's running on Android 8.0 Oreo. The Samsung Galaxy A9 will go on sale globally in November and no price have been reported yet.

SOURCE:https://techcapon.com/samsung-galaxy-a9-makes-its-official-debut-with-four-rear-cameras/

lalasticlala
mynd44
dominique
Re: Samsung Galaxy A9 Launched In Malaysia With Four Rear Cameras (PHOTOS) by nairalandbuzz(m): 4:23pm On Oct 11, 2018
Madding people... wetin i wan take 4 cameras do? they will always bring out nonsense and people will buy
Re: Samsung Galaxy A9 Launched In Malaysia With Four Rear Cameras (PHOTOS) by TechCapon(m): 4:44pm On Oct 11, 2018
nairalandbuzz:
Madding people... wetin i wan take 4 cameras do? they will always bring out nonsense and people will buy
very soon we'll begin to see 6 cameras on Chinese phones grin

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy A9 Launched In Malaysia With Four Rear Cameras (PHOTOS) by odinga1of: 3:42am On Oct 12, 2018
TechCapon:
very soon we'll begin to see 6 cameras on Chinese phones grin

Techcapon I need your IG or watsapp........ it's important. 08062580362
Re: Samsung Galaxy A9 Launched In Malaysia With Four Rear Cameras (PHOTOS) by TechCapon(m): 6:05am On Oct 12, 2018
odinga1of:

Techcapon I need your IG or watsapp........ it's important. 08062580362
I'll add you up. Good morning
Re: Samsung Galaxy A9 Launched In Malaysia With Four Rear Cameras (PHOTOS) by MJBOLT: 6:05am On Oct 12, 2018
the price of this phone will not be less than 250k

(1) (Reply)

AIRTEL BECOMES LARGEST 4G OPERATOR IN NIGERIA, OFFICIALLY LAUNCHED 4G IN LAGOS / #didyouknow That The #infinixs4 Has 2.5D Glass Body That Makes It Uniquely Aesth / Which Of These Should I Get Between Nokia 7+, Redmi Note 7 And Huawei Y7 Prime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.