Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,833 members, 7,824,465 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

JABU Student Sets New Record, Graduates With 4.90 CGPA - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JABU Student Sets New Record, Graduates With 4.90 CGPA (629 Views)

Uniport Post-graduate Student Sets To Marry His Course-mate / 61-Year-Old Sobowale Babatunde Graduates With 4.84 CGPA From UNILAG / Kano Student Sets Himself On Fire Over Inability To Pay NECO Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

JABU Student Sets New Record, Graduates With 4.90 CGPA by kikio1992(m): 6:58pm On Jan 20, 2018
@Leofirms.com

A graduating student of the Joseph Ayo Babalola University (JABU), Adio Odunola Esther, has set a new academic record with 4.90 Cumula­tive Grade Point Average (CGPA), in the institu­tion.

Adio Esther, a graduate of the department of Computer Science won a total number of six awards at the 8th convocation of the university.

This is the first student from the institution that would be graduating with such a high CGPA.

The Vice Chancellor of JABU, Professor Sola Fajana while delivering his address said that all the studentshave fulfilled all requirements for the award of various degrees at the graduation ceremony.

“May I use this opportunity to once again declare to our dear graduating students that you have been adequately prepared and fortified, mentally, academically and socially to do extremely well and face the challenges in the world out there. Undoubtedly, the last four or five years have been inspiring, challenging, demanding, as well as daunting and slightly intimidating due to the challenges and rigours of learning. Thus, I would like to say here that the process was worth the inconvenience, but now that you have come this far, the best way to predict that uncertain future out there is to create something positive, enduring and outstanding out of it.”

ALSO READ: 6 Benefits of studying abroad
“I must tell you that the world needs what you have to offer now more than ever, and if you must be relevant to your world, you need to ensure a goal for your individual lives. Now I want to let you know that the trouble with not having a goal in life is that one can spend his entire life running round the field without scoring a goal.”

“Thus, for you to have a fulfilling future, pursue your dreams passionately, and in a short while, you will achieve your dream. Finally, I urge you to be good ambassadors of Joseph Ayo Babalola University, and make us proud wherever you find yourselves. I wish you all the very best of luck in your future endeavours,” he stated.

By Leofirms: http://leofirms.com/jabu-student-sets-new-record-graduates-4-90-cgpa/

Lalasticlala ishilove seun Mynd44 Dominique

1 Like

Re: JABU Student Sets New Record, Graduates With 4.90 CGPA by bankyblue(m): 7:21pm On Jan 20, 2018
That's good, nice one

(1) (Reply)

Ui Newly Admitted Students / 5 Materials Prohibited By Jamb For 2018 Utme Examination / S.o.n., Mater Misericordiae Hospital, Afikpo 2018/19 Nursing Form/direct Entry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.