Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,910 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Uniport Post-graduate Student Sets To Marry His Course-mate - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniport Post-graduate Student Sets To Marry His Course-mate (34688 Views)

Davido Didn’t Allow His Course Mates Copy Him During Exams – Babcock Lecturer / Kano Student Sets Himself On Fire Over Inability To Pay NECO Fees / Uniport Post Utme 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uniport Post-graduate Student Sets To Marry His Course-mate by deRoniK(m): 4:31pm On Feb 28
Post-Graduate student (Msc.) of the University of Port Harcourt identified as Ronald Ikechukwu Kenneth is set to marry his heartthrob and classmate on the 9th of March, 2024.

Mr. Ronald and his fiancée, Ms. Eloho Juliet Akpojiyovwi are both MSc. students in the department of Agricultural Economics and Agribusiness Management of the University of Port Harcourt.

Our sources told us that both students got admission to study for their Msc in UNIPORT at the same time and are presently rounding up their studies, though they came into Port Harcourt for their programme from different parts of the country. They soon became friends and are already set to walk each other down the aisle.

Love is indeed a beautiful thing.

According to a post made by the groom to be on his Facebook wall: “From Course-mates to sweethearts”. This suggests that love can actually be found anywhere; even in the classroom.

Reports has it that their entire department are amazed and super excited about this development.

28 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Uniport Post-graduate Student Sets To Marry His Course-mate by ZaraIhua(f): 4:54pm On Feb 28
Congratulations to them.... I love her smile.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uniport Post-graduate Student Sets To Marry His Course-mate by ZaraIhua(f): 5:05pm On Feb 28
KillingJoke:

When a simp marries

Simp and who're marriage

This heat no reach ur side??.....
A "congratulations" won't suffocate u... Na wa oh

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uniport Post-graduate Student Sets To Marry His Course-mate by Jeon(f): 5:54pm On Feb 28
KillingJoke:

When a simp marries

Simp and who're marriage

This is the sign we see when a man can't get a lady's attention or get a chance to dance with her shadow.

And this fella just testified it. He can't pull a lady.
https://www.nairaland.com/8015494/why-does-keep-happening-me

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uniport Post-graduate Student Sets To Marry His Course-mate by DeathToSimps: 5:56pm On Feb 28
Jeon:

This is the sign to notice that there's no lady in a man's life.

And this fella just testified it. He can't pull a lady.
https://www.nairaland.com/8015494/why-does-keep-happening-me

Lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uniport Post-graduate Student Sets To Marry His Course-mate by Namaster: 9:11pm On Feb 28
Handsome young guy got scammed by an evening newspaper.

You can tell the lady is old and wicked from the truckload of make-up on her face.

29 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Uniport Post-graduate Student Sets To Marry His Course-mate by REGINALD001(m): 3:31am On Feb 29
Namaster:

You can tell the lady is old and wicked from the truckload of make-up on her face.

ONYE ERIRI ERI

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uniport Post-graduate Student Sets To Marry His Course-mate by Ebukamatth(m): 2:28pm On Feb 29
Re: Uniport Post-graduate Student Sets To Marry His Course-mate by TalkTalkTwins(m): 2:28pm On Feb 29
grin
Re: Uniport Post-graduate Student Sets To Marry His Course-mate by Anguldi(m): 2:29pm On Feb 29
E no easy for this economy to love then proposal tongue

Meanwhile

Re: Uniport Post-graduate Student Sets To Marry His Course-mate by Ladiesdoctor(m): 2:29pm On Feb 29
Social media announcement is a plague.
If you want the best for yourself
Say No to it.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uniport Post-graduate Student Sets To Marry His Course-mate by Chijeep(m): 2:30pm On Feb 29
K
Re: Uniport Post-graduate Student Sets To Marry His Course-mate by Judolisco(m): 2:31pm On Feb 29
D babe fine Sha.. Baba no dull himself for class at all

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uniport Post-graduate Student Sets To Marry His Course-mate by AllahOfBlood: 2:31pm On Feb 29
grin

Wonderful news

Nairaland clap for una sef
Re: Uniport Post-graduate Student Sets To Marry His Course-mate by BOSSkesh(m): 2:31pm On Feb 29
To the mod who banned me
We shall see at heavens gate

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uniport Post-graduate Student Sets To Marry His Course-mate by Justkatty(f): 2:32pm On Feb 29
Namaster:

Analysis on top person choice kwa grin
Omoh una know go kill person for this forum

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uniport Post-graduate Student Sets To Marry His Course-mate by selfdefence: 2:32pm On Feb 29
Wow, love on campus, congrats to them..
Re: Uniport Post-graduate Student Sets To Marry His Course-mate by tnerro1(m): 2:32pm On Feb 29
Make I no talk wetin Dey my mind 😋
Re: Uniport Post-graduate Student Sets To Marry His Course-mate by EreluRoz: 2:35pm On Feb 29
Marrying your classmate or agemate is a no no in my world. Who wan help who?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uniport Post-graduate Student Sets To Marry His Course-mate by vandertommy: 2:37pm On Feb 29
My guyy
Congrats bro
Re: Uniport Post-graduate Student Sets To Marry His Course-mate by Trophy12: 2:38pm On Feb 29
deRoniK:
Post-Graduate student (Msc.) of the University of Port Harcourt identified as Ronald Ikechukwu Kenneth is set to marry his heartthrob and classmate on the 9th of March, 2024.

Mr. Ronald and his fiancée, Ms. Eloho Juliet Akpojiyovwi are both MSc. students in the department of Agricultural Economics and Agribusiness Management of the University of Port Harcourt.

Our sources told us that both students got admission to study for their Msc in UNIPORT at the same time and are presently rounding up their studies, though they came into Port Harcourt for their programme from different parts of the country. They soon became friends and are already set to walk each other down the aisle.

Love is indeed a beautiful thing.

According to a post made by the groom to be on his Facebook wall: “From Course-mates to sweethearts”. This suggests that love can actually be found anywhere; even in the classroom.

Reports has it that their entire department are amazed and super excited about this development.
how is this suppose to be news .

2 Likes

Re: Uniport Post-graduate Student Sets To Marry His Course-mate by We4all: 2:39pm On Feb 29
tnerro1:
Make I no talk wetin Dey my mind 😋

We don't care to know.

4 Likes

Re: Uniport Post-graduate Student Sets To Marry His Course-mate by Duru009(m): 2:39pm On Feb 29
THIS GIRL IS OLD NAH.........................................NAWOOOOOOOO

1 Like

Re: Uniport Post-graduate Student Sets To Marry His Course-mate by We4all: 2:40pm On Feb 29
Namaster:

Are old people not supposed to be happy?

5 Likes

Re: Uniport Post-graduate Student Sets To Marry His Course-mate by BigYash: 2:40pm On Feb 29
Baba for hustle first and eat .. Its obvious he is not eating and now he don go carry who pass am. No be bear bear be marriage o.. Anyways I wish him all the best,the lady is already with the best, no need wishing her the best..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uniport Post-graduate Student Sets To Marry His Course-mate by ecolime(m): 2:41pm On Feb 29
deRoniK:

Culled from his Facebook wall? Na lie cheesy

Ronald, na you dey post am on Nairaland. I know the love dey sweet you for body, but putting your private stuff on Nairaland no be am.

Frustrated people go start to dey insult you and the innocent girl now. You just exposed your impending union to unnecessary ridicule.

Anyway, congratulations to you and your woman.

3 Likes

Re: Uniport Post-graduate Student Sets To Marry His Course-mate by StraightGaay: 2:42pm On Feb 29
BOSSkesh:
To the mod who banned me
We shall see at heavens gate
Or hell's...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uniport Post-graduate Student Sets To Marry His Course-mate by We4all: 2:42pm On Feb 29
Duru009:
THIS GIRL IS OLD NAH.........................................NAWOOOOOOOO

She is old but younger than your mom.

5 Likes

Re: Uniport Post-graduate Student Sets To Marry His Course-mate by tnerro1(m): 2:42pm On Feb 29
We4all:

We don't care to know.

Make I tell only you

You know say slim guys dey carry big gbola and slim girls dey deep under, so I think they are a match and will enjoy the marriage 😋

2 Likes

Re: Uniport Post-graduate Student Sets To Marry His Course-mate by StraightGaay: 2:43pm On Feb 29
Is that Jennyclay, such a handsome young man got trapped by this evening news... She must be the breadwinner or something.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mention A Popular Place In Your School And Someone Will Tell You The Name / I Didn’t Go To Any Computer Centre” – Mmesoma Ejikeme Finally Opens Up / Black Liquid Found In Sylvester Oromoni's Stomach During Autopsy – Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.