Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,763 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

My Eko Hotel Experience - 5 Things They Do Not Tell You About Eko Hotel - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Eko Hotel Experience - 5 Things They Do Not Tell You About Eko Hotel (1814 Views)

Victoria Island Residents Celebrate Christmas At Eko Hotel Roundabout / Hotel Experience / First Pictures Of Disney's New '₦335,000 A Night' Star Wars Hotel Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Eko Hotel Experience - 5 Things They Do Not Tell You About Eko Hotel by TheFisayo(f): 7:57pm On Jan 20, 2018
My fingers have been itchy to write down my review on Eko Hotel ever since I got back from my holiday! Most of you already know if you follow my videos on YouTube thatI lost a lot of video content including pictures also.

I stayed in the Eko Hotel for 7 days, and I enjoyed the view and the food.

Here is my short review.

Room:

We stayed in a standard room in the main building, and we had the city side view. It is a small room with great lighting and an open glass door leading to the balcony which helps provide natural lights. We were entitled to the regular tea & coffee mix, with glass cups, and a small fridge, along with a small flat screen television.
The room was pretty comfortable, with lovely soft pillows. Although, we had several unpleasant occurrence of the light going off in the hotel, and our air conditioner stopped working on the last day of our stay, I expected more from a big hotel like this. I think they need to work on their maintenance and contingency management.

Read my detailed review on my blog stating THINGS THEY DO NOT TELL YOU ABOUT EKO HOTEL; https://thefisayo.com/eko-hotel-experience-9-things-not-tell-eko-hotel/

Re: My Eko Hotel Experience - 5 Things They Do Not Tell You About Eko Hotel by daamazing(m): 10:23pm On Jan 20, 2018
Dudes above me tho... Someone took the effort to write an article, you weren't asked to open nor read yet una dey complain! Nigerians are their own problem..
Nice article @TheFisayo

1 Like

Re: My Eko Hotel Experience - 5 Things They Do Not Tell You About Eko Hotel by TheFisayo(f): 10:38pm On Jan 20, 2018
Thank you! @daamazing

daamazing:
Dudes above me tho... Someone took the effort to write an article, you weren't asked to open nor read yet una dey complain! Nigerians are they're own problem..
Nice article @TheFisayo

1 Like

Re: My Eko Hotel Experience - 5 Things They Do Not Tell You About Eko Hotel by Uyiii: 10:43pm On Jan 20, 2018
daamazing:
Dudes above me tho... Someone took the effort to write an article, you weren't asked to open nor read yet una dey complain! Nigerians are they're own problem..
Nice article @TheFisayo
theirsmiley
it seems English language is your own problem.

1 Like

Re: My Eko Hotel Experience - 5 Things They Do Not Tell You About Eko Hotel by daamazing(m): 10:44pm On Jan 20, 2018
Uyiii:

theirsmiley
it seems English is your own problem.
wink
You sef grin
Re: My Eko Hotel Experience - 5 Things They Do Not Tell You About Eko Hotel by Uyiii: 11:15pm On Jan 20, 2018
daamazing:
wink
You sef grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

15 Crazy Transportation Methods From Around The Globe / Travelling To Phillipine Any Idea: / I Want To Study In Cyprus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.