Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,386 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:06 AM

Terrible Accident Kills A Boy In Anambra (Graphic Photos) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Terrible Accident Kills A Boy In Anambra (Graphic Photos) (34690 Views)

Lady Smashes Head On Slab As One Way Accident Kills Her In Delta (Graphic Pics) / Accident Kills Man Who Returned To Nigeria After 15 Years Abroad (Photos) / Accident Kills Lady 5 Days To Her Wedding On Onitsha/Owerri Road (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrible Accident Kills A Boy In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 7:55am On Jan 21, 2018
debolayinka:

Then you have to shutdown all humanly defined knowledge and seek him from a neutral standpoint. I mean you should start afresh in your pursuit for the truth, and not with the factor that made you cross from Christianity to atheism.
Nobody has EVER searched for your god from neutral standpoint without first having the idea sold to him by fellow humans, your god is manmade as it relies on his creation to tell another creation despite the fact that you claim he's everywhere, knows everything, can do anything and loves us; a god like that shouldn't rely on indoctrination if it exists

3 Likes

Re: Terrible Accident Kills A Boy In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 9:55am On Jan 21, 2018
RIP. Condolence to his friends and families.
Re: Terrible Accident Kills A Boy In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 21, 2018
blueivy8:
I wish their was no death in this life cry
err.. the world will be over crouded, unless women stop giving birth too, and what happens when people grows old? they carry on lving?
Re: Terrible Accident Kills A Boy In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by blueivy8: 10:37am On Jan 21, 2018
gypsey:
err.. the world will be over crouded, unless women stop giving birth too, and what happens when people grows old? they carry on lving?
we can't question God
Re: Terrible Accident Kills A Boy In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 21, 2018
blueivy8:
we can't question God
why not? isn't God the cause of the Accident? or death?
Re: Terrible Accident Kills A Boy In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by blueivy8: 11:30am On Jan 21, 2018
gypsey:
why not? isn't God the cause of the Accident? or death?
in His word he said we should forget the people that left us that we shouldn't keep that in mind for long
Re: Terrible Accident Kills A Boy In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by debolayinka(m): 6:04pm On Jan 21, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Nobody has EVER searched for your god from neutral standpoint without first having the idea sold to him by fellow humans, your god is manmade as it relies on his creation to tell another creation despite the fact that you claim he's everywhere, knows everything, can do anything and loves us; a god like that shouldn't rely on indoctrination if it exists

You're partially right. Partially right in the sense that some people rely on what others tell them about God and His Omnipotence. But I tell you that every genuine christian has exceeded that stage and has arrived the point of self-discovery.

I know God, I have touched and experienced Him.
Re: Terrible Accident Kills A Boy In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 8:17pm On Jan 21, 2018
debolayinka:

I know God, I have touched and experienced Him.

Good for you bro, spoken like a "true Christian" while a true Muslim would say the same about his God, ditto for Hindu, Vikings etc; hell, even a Jew would use the exact word to refer to the same god

if you don't see the problem in that......

1 Like

Re: Terrible Accident Kills A Boy In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by debolayinka(m): 8:30pm On Jan 21, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Good for you bro, spoken like a "true Christian" while a true Muslim would say the same about his God, ditto for Hindu, Vikings etc; hell, even a Jew would use the exact word to refer to the same god

if you don't see the problem in that......
Just ask God to reveal Himself to you if He truly exists.
Can you do that?
Re: Terrible Accident Kills A Boy In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 8:43pm On Jan 21, 2018
debolayinka:

Just ask God to reveal Himself to you if He truly exists.
Can you do that?
I did and I got the same response I'll get if I ask my dead grandma to do something for me
Re: Terrible Accident Kills A Boy In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by debolayinka(m): 8:41am On Jan 22, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
I did and I got the same response I'll get if I ask my dead grandma to do something for me
With a predetermined heart that he doesn't exist right?
Re: Terrible Accident Kills A Boy In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 9:43am On Jan 22, 2018
debolayinka:
With a predetermined heart that he doesn't exist right?
You must think I've been an atheist all my life lol
Re: Terrible Accident Kills A Boy In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by debolayinka(m): 12:23pm On Jan 22, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

You must think I've been an atheist all my life lol
Nope, you already said you were once a Christian.
Re: Terrible Accident Kills A Boy In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 3:29pm On Jan 22, 2018
debolayinka:

Nope, you already said you were once a Christian.

which makes your saying I asked him with a predetermined mind that he does not exist surprising
Re: Terrible Accident Kills A Boy In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by debolayinka(m): 3:40pm On Jan 22, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

which makes your saying I asked him with a predetermined mind that he does not exist surprising
You seem not to get what I meant. I mean after you became an atheist.
Re: Terrible Accident Kills A Boy In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 3:49pm On Jan 22, 2018
debolayinka:

You seem not to get what I meant. I mean after you became an atheist.

why would I even do that? I did that a lot when the doubts started
Re: Terrible Accident Kills A Boy In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by debolayinka(m): 4:05pm On Jan 22, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

why would I even do that? I did that a lot when the doubts started
Anyways, you'll get to know the truth soon. And I'll advise that you do not feel shy to publicly declare your return to God.
Re: Terrible Accident Kills A Boy In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 4:09pm On Jan 22, 2018
debolayinka:

Anyways, you'll get to know the truth soon. And I'll advise that you do not feel shy to publicly declare your return to God.

why would I feel shy? but like I said, your god relies on indoctrination and that's a damn good evidence he doesn't exist; humans sell the idea to fellow humans when the bible has a lot of stories of your god talking to even unbelievers and revealing himself to them despite their not asking for it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. / Cows On BRT Lane In Ikorodu Lagos (Photos) / Crazy But True Facts In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.